Author Topic: Perry vs Rove & Bush  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Perry vs Rove & Bush
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 09:13:31 AM »
Another Hannity peeve of mine is how he always says "African-American", in this deferential way. It bugs me in general when conservatives, who are supposedly against the totalitarianism of Political Correctness, nevertheless defer to it.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 09:22:28 AM »
Little segue - just waking up this A.M., heard the "news" person say "African-Britain", talking about the riots in England.

Never heard that one before.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 10:09:07 AM »

Berbers, methinks. 

charlesoakwood

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 10:42:41 AM »

Erick is on a roll today.

Let’s be clear about a few things:

1. Rick Perry has never signed into law a budget that did not balance while Barack Obama’s own budget was rejected 97 to 0 by the United States Senate and never balanced. In fact, for the first time in at least 50 years, this year Rick Perry signed into law a budget that was actually less than the prior year’s budget — a real cut to government, not just a cut to growth rates.

and my new personal favorite:

2. Rick Perry and Barack Obama both inherited credit ratings from George W. Bush. Perry raised his inherited credit rating to AA+ from AA and Barack Obama lowered his inherited credit rating from AAA to AA+.

Yes, Democrats, I think from now on it is worth Republicans pointing out frequently that while Barack Obama may have inherited a bad economy from George W. Bush, he also inherited a AAA rated credit rating. And yes, George Bush, like Barack Obama, had two years with Democrats controlling Congress and still managed to not lose our AAA credit rating. Barack Obama failed to do the same with the GOP only controlling one house of Congress.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 11:04:43 AM »
Oh yeah, I like that contrast!

::thumbsup::

Tell that to the Leftists blaming the Tea Party for the Downgrade!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.