Author Topic: I'm rich!  (Read 7197 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
I'm rich!
« on: August 16, 2011, 09:41:34 PM »
 Posted below is a copy of an email sent to me. Upon reading it I burst into laughter for the following five minutes. I've changed the surname to  "Smith" just for the hell of it.

Dorothe C. Sossa 01 BP 1489 Cotonou-Benin Private Tel: +229-97516991 Private dorothe_sossa@yahoo.fr Attention: "Smith", Please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database on your country. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events. Well, I am Dorothe C. Sossa, a Solicitor and the Personal Attorney to Late Mr. Michael "Smith", a national of your country, who was the Director of (ORYX BENIN SA TERMINAL PETROLIER PORT DE COTONOU) in Benin Republic West Africa. On the 25th of December 2003, my client, His wife and their two Children were involved in the Air-crash in Benin Republic. View the below site for more information.( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm). Unfortunately, they all lost their lives in the event of the crash. Since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank here. These huge deposits were lodged particularly; with the "BANQUE REGIONALE DE SOLIDARITE-BENIN (BRS)" An affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the Deceased had an account valued about $17.7 million, (Seventeen million Seven hundred thousand united states dollars only). The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over Five years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name with him so that the proceeds of this account valued about $17.7 million can be paid to you and then the sharing ratio will be 50% for me and 50% for you, I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up with our claim we will make with the Bank. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. And the way we are going to achieve this is that I will need the following information from you: Your full name, address, age, occupation and Position, and as well your telephone and mobile for communication purpose. l awaits your reply as soon as possible. Best Regards Dorothe C. Sossa.

She be wait'in for mys response. Shiiiit! ::hysterical::

ANyone get one of these yet?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: I'm rich!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 09:47:14 PM »
Yup!! The check's in the mail.!! ::saywhat::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 07:53:47 AM »
I could think of some fun things to do to torture this asshat, but perhaps it might be best to forward it to the FBI and let them have the fun.

Oh, and such a classy touch linking an article to a plane crash, that's just swell!

::)

Ya got a real winner there Warpmine!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Katharina

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 05:48:29 PM »
What will be the profit or the benefit?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »
What will be the profit or the benefit?

Perhaps an opportunity to teach some grammar and punctuation skillz?  ::rolllaughing::

(BTW: Greetings and welcome Katharina)