Author Topic: Latest SCoaMF Obamanomic Plan Quadruple-Downs on Stupid!  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Latest SCoaMF Obamanomic Plan Quadruple-Downs on Stupid!
« on: August 31, 2011, 07:33:55 AM »
Not surprising but stunning if people actually buy this sh*t sandwhich one more time!

Shame! Shame!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/31/us-usa-obama-housing-idUSTRE77T6DV20110831

::doublebird::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Latest SCoaMF Obamanomic Plan Quadruple-Downs on Stupid!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 08:52:29 AM »
Great. Let's desperately re-inflate the housing bubble. For God's sake. They need to stop. They need to be made to stop.

All the people who are going to go into foreclosure need to do it, NOW, so that the market can face the glut of cheap foreclosed homes, get them resold and OFF the market, so that existing home values can once again begin to grow. By continuously bailing out homeowners, all the government is doing is extending the length of time over which foreclosed homes continue to bring overall home prices down, and preventing equilibrium in the market so that home prices can find a natural market value and begin a growth cycle.

It's so damned obvious. Cheap foreclosed homes bring overall home prices down. That will continue to be the dynamic until home foreclosures reach rock-bottom, and cease to be a drag on overall home values. Government is preventing rock-bottom from ever taking place.

Dammit. They have to know this. They say they want to help the unfortunate, and they will insist on that as their motivation. But they have to know what they're doing to the housing market. It's got to be on purpose.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 09:46:09 AM »

[blockquote]
The refinancing initiative would allow certain borrowers to refinance loans that are backed by government-owned Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac or the Federal Housing Administration, the sources said.
[/blockquote]

I'm certain the plan doesn't include any of us or any others who have demonstrated the will and the capacity to pay off the loans thus providing some surety of monetary and neighborhood stability.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 11:24:55 AM »
Just fire up the merry-go-round and stick your head in the sand and hope for the best!

Humina, humina, humina...

::lalanotlistening::

Nice freakin' economic plan, eh?!

Bloody psychotic  ::cussing::

This should be easy to shoot down and render DBA (Dead Before Arrival)!

::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 11:48:02 AM »
I just had a brilliant thought...

SH, you out there?  I require the services of a master artist!

Need a cartoon about Stymie's retarded economic plan!  I'm envisioning a despondent Uncle Sam just read this plan and goes out on the WH lawn, throws a rope over a tree and sticks his head in the noose!  Goodbye insane world!

Perfect imagery for this suicidal plan, eh?  Whatchya think?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 11:57:56 AM »
Certain information redacted.  I found this comment from elsewhere extremely informative .....

There is a dark undertone to the overt acts being perpetrated by this administration that the average American is unaware exists.  Specifically, there are a ton of overt acts that are obvious and visible that have everyone's attention and that are immediately damaging to this country.

There are just as many, if not more, covert acts taking place within big government agencies that will not be seen until they are already in place.

Prime example- a few months ago, there was a meeting with the HUD Secretary for Policy that was touted as a discussion about Fair Housing.  In the discussion of what is done in this area, he began to discuss his vision for requirements under Fair Housing that are not covered under the current federal law.  A point blank statement was made to him that it appeared that they were going to use the federal fair housing law and structure to de-concentrate poverty.  (being poor doesn't make you a protected class)

He admitted to the group that this was their intent.  He also stated publicly that the intention of the current administration is to "put mechanisms in place now that people won't even know are there until it's too late to do something about it". The quote is paraphrased, but you get the intent.

This is more of the redistribution bullsh*t disguised as fair housing.  If this happens, banks would have to make mortgage loans regardless of the borrower's ability to repay, landlords would have to rent to low income persons, and lower the rent to make it affordable on their income.  One could call it the law of unintended consequences, but this administration knows exactly what it's doing.

Tens of millions of dollars being shoved on us that nobody asked for, no funds built in to even pay for administration of the funding, and constant involvement by the two biggest "criminal" federal entities, Treasury and Dept of Energy.  And that doesn't even include HUD.

..... in conjunction with this:

Today we turn to the Housing and Civil Enforcement Section, a litigation shop with enormous power over American businesses. This Section, which is headed by the infamous Steve Rosenbaum — the same individual who (along with Loretta King) ordered the dismissal of the New Black Panther Party lawsuit — is responsible for enforcing the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, among others. The Section has an undercover operation designed to spy on American businesses to determine if racial discrimination is taking place. They also have a unit designed to ensure banks keep the spigot of mortgage loans open to borrowers with marginal credit.

If that sounds like behavior which contributed to the economic crisis, you’re right. Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Thomas Perez has promised to unleash the Section’s attorneys on communities across the country to pursue unprecedented numbers of discrimination lawsuits against mortgage lenders, apartment complexes, and even restaurants.

PJ Media, chronicling how Holder and the DOJ are getting ready to launch against the housing section ala what the above commenter wrote.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:24:24 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 11:58:08 AM »
Not surprising but stunning if people actually buy this sh*t sandwhich one more time!

Shame! Shame!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/31/us-usa-obama-housing-idUSTRE77T6DV20110831

Interest rates for mortgages are at historic lows.....So obviously, it isn't an interest rate issue....This smells like a bailout, without calling it a bailout. Or I guess we could call this kicking the ball down the road a bit further, because a few bucks lower payment on a home isn't gonna stop forclosures.

Hell, why doesn't obama just come out and say it....Your loan is forgiven....Or, possibly he will emminent domain all forclosed properties and turn them into housing "communities" (cough cough projects).

Dogs return to thier vomit.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 12:07:46 PM »
I'd say you got a bead on it Don.

And Pan, that HUD stuff, not surprising at all, we all feared and some knew The Regime would rule by decree and let the bureaucrats loose upon the people, this is just more proof of that unconstitutional behavior!  But these are master manipulators, short of Congress cutting off funding or bankers growing a set and telling the gov't what it can do to itself, nothing will stop it.  They know realtors want to shed inventory and deadbeats want handouts, it's the lowest common denominator at work once again...and real thinking people should be frightened that this is possible and angry as hell and grabbing weapons and torches to stop it.

But it won't stop...it never stops...there is no will to stop it...our eyes have been sewn open and we are conditioned to stare into the beast bearing down on us...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 12:14:08 PM »

And Pan, that HUD stuff, not surprising at all, we all feared and some knew The Regime would rule by decree and let the bureaucrats loose upon the people, this is just more proof of that unconstitutional behavior!  But these are master manipulators, short of Congress cutting off funding or bankers growing a set and telling the gov't what it can do to itself, nothing will stop it.  They know realtors want to shed inventory and deadbeats want handouts, it's the lowest common denominator at work once again...and real thinking people should be frightened that this is possible and angry as hell and grabbing weapons and torches to stop it.

But it won't stop...it never stops...there is no will to stop it...our eyes have been sewn open and we are conditioned to stare into the beast bearing down on us...

After reading the article Pan posted...I believe it is exactly, at least a direction, obama and his hencemen could push. This remind me of the regs on banks. If you can get a banker to talk openly, the sheer numbers and intrusion of regulators is astounding....and guess whay they are peering at? Yes, your personal information. Your accounts. Your savings. Your business. What better avenue to create your hit list than thru the scrutiny of your records thru your bank.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »
This latest mortgage "plan" is just one more move on Duh Wun's chessboard.  He's got Holder hiring people to fill every sector of the DOJ; from the PJ Media piece:

" ...Voting Section, the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices, the Special Litigation Section, the Education Section, the Employment Litigation Section, and the Coordination and Compliance and Section."

Let's not forget the "Civil Rights" Section, already politicized; now it's the Housing and Civil Enforcement Section.

Radical marxists in every department and section, ready, willing and able to bring legal coercion to bear against every segment of American life, "public" and private.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 01:42:12 PM »

Need a cartoon about Stymie's retarded economic plan!  I'm envisioning a despondent Uncle Sam just read this plan and goes out on the WH lawn, throws a rope over a tree and sticks his head in the noose!  Goodbye insane world!

I'll see what I can do .

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 03:18:02 PM »

All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 04:46:58 PM »

If our next president does a good job of turning America back into a republic he may not be reelected.
He may not be reelected because it would be so painful to so many and to others it would be so radically
different they would stress out.  Both groups would vote against the incumbent.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
That's just the argument I've heard recently against Marco Rubio running this time, (beside the fact that some think him too young).  Which argument I believe is kind of dumb; if one wants the Republic restored, we get the best candidate to do that and if he doesn't get re-elected, he still got the job done, no?  Otherwise, what the hell are "we" saving Rubio for, for when he's not needed so desperately?

Moot, in any case, for me; I believe Rubio is not elegible for VP or POTUS.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2011, 07:19:42 PM »
If our next president does a good job of turning America back into a republic he may not be reelected.
He may not be reelected because it would be so painful to so many and to others it would be so radically
different they would stress out.  Both groups would vote against the incumbent.

As I've said before, the parasites will scream.........for a while.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »

We should definitely run the best and strongest candidate.  My lament presupposed a strong candidate ran and was successful but AlanS is right let 'em scream.  ::grouphug::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 07:25:56 AM »
Their screaming just means we are doing the right thing!

;)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 10:18:30 AM »
Their screaming just means we are doing the right thing!

;)

We'll just have to 'splain them it's hurts so good. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »

Shame! Shame!

Congress needs to pass a Law that states an American President that commits crimes against the Nation cannot be allowed exile in another Country. It would be considered an act of War. Just a suggestion! Me tink's, we gonna need it! ::foilhathelicopter::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 01:15:44 PM »
Yeah, would be nice to close the back door escape hatch, but Dingy Harry will never let us have it, and they would just use it as a fundraiser for all the proglodytes anyway.  Besides, would I really want to get in the way of his running away?

::evil::

And looky here!  Don't know why it took so long for a leftnut to throw the R thing out?!

"...or it could be, let's face it, the color of his skin"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/08/31/wolffe_opposition_to_obama_speech_possibly_based_on_skin_color.html

You're an ass, Mr. Wolffe!  And you better hope Obama doesn;t stop to sudden, your head might get stuck in his ass!