Author Topic: A Democrat in Israel  (Read 717 times)

charlesoakwood

A Democrat in Israel
« on: September 06, 2011, 07:41:20 PM »

Who's the man dedicated to spreading peace and democracy throughout the world?

This past year we have read about the protests for "social justice" in Israel.  Wikipedia has judiciously chronicled them: Main article: 2011 Israeli social justice protests#Events leading to the protests  And the Israeli newspapers offer opinion:

[blockquote]
Police clear rent protest on Dizengoff Street in Tel AvivBy JPOST.COM STAFF  07/21/2011 09:05
According to Israeli media, some students came to the corner, where construction is underway for a new luxury high-rise building, earlier in the morning attempting to disrupt construction work.
[/blockquote]
[blockquote]
Housing protests go on: Students interrupt Knesset c'tee By JPOST.COM STAFF 07/25/2011
Protesters yell "We're sick of it!" in hearing to find solution to ongoing rent crisis; 5 arrested, police officer hurt in protests.
[/blockquote]
[blockquote]
Leaders of protest movement launch 'second stage'   Advocates of social change plan to "maintain the energy and passion"; will focus on new budget which gives more funds to address social issues.  9/6/2011
[/blockquote]

But what you haven't read is that Stanley Greenberg, US Democrat pollster and party handyman, was the man with the plan.

[blockquote]
Is Israel Being Alinskyed or Greenberg-Carvilled?

An MSNBC news spot on The Weather Channel (TWC) this morning caught my attention. Out of the blue, for no apparent reason, the news announcer informed his audience that thousands had taken to the streets in Israel this weekend to protest the high cost of living. It was, he said, the eighth week of protests there.

According to the report:

[blockquote]
    Greenberg directed the strategists to create a protest that was not led by one specific group, in order to create social ferment. An unnamed left-wing leader would eventually step into this ferment and take the reins, Greenberg predicted.

The Israeli strategists reportedly include Boaz Gaon, Moshe Gaon and Eldad Yaniv, who worked in Ehud Barak’s successful race for Prime Minister in 1999, also in cooperation with Greenberg.
[/blockquote]
[/blockquote]

[blockquote]
Report: 'Clinton Adviser Greenberg is Behind Israeli Protests'   Press says 100,000 – 400,000 people are taking part. Channel 2 commentator: protest is against policies that favor hareidis and settlers.

According to an investigative report by Maariv's Kalman Libeskind, the protests were engineered by a group of media strategists who are directed by prominent Democratic strategist Stanley Greenberg,...

[/blockquote]

What can I say?
                        Heeeeeeer's Barry, lighting one more fire for freedom in the Middle East.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: A Democrat in Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »
I remember when Andy Stern quit his post at SEIU, and Beck did a series of exposes on the aspirations of Stern, ACORN, and other Leftist groups to diversify internationally and take their strategy of agitation around the globe. Just out of curiosity (because this activity by Greenberg reeks of such Leftist agitation gone global) I googled "Andy Stern" and "Stanley Greenberg" together. Their names pop up in an awful lot of the same places.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 10:18:32 PM »
Heard this on Rush today.  Exporting Cloward & Piven to their (the Left's) enemies...the Jews.

No surprise seeing those two clowns linked.  Must be going after the George Soros International Prize for Self Loathing Jews!

Disgusting.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 05:34:35 AM »
Amazing.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 12:09:09 PM »
Diabolical.  These people, and others like them, are destabilizing the entire world while the US is being neutered.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"