Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90872 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #260 on: August 23, 2012, 09:19:19 AM »

Miss Rosenthal looks like an animated corpse with eyeliner, BTW. Watching her talk was creeping me out.

At first blush she looks like a patient in a hospital cafeteria. (mental ward)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #261 on: August 24, 2012, 02:34:17 AM »
And now, as a comedy interlude, mutant poodle woman will entertain you with her adamant refusal to acknowledge that the sky is, in fact, blue...

In a different world mutant poodle woman would not be a member of congress but rather locked up for the protection of herself and others. She certainly would be forcibly sterilized to prevent contamination of the gene pool.

The real mystery here is the motivation of CNN. I can see them attempting to torment Republicans but it's more than a little strange to see them going after those on their side of the aisle. I mean...why pick on the poor intellectually challenged DWS? It's like kicking a puppy. In this case a poodle puppy. Why not go after someone who is perhaps a little bit better prepared in the brain department? If you are going to go to the trouble of actually challenging the left on an issue it should at least be something approaching a fair fight.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 02:39:27 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #262 on: August 24, 2012, 05:45:56 AM »
I can't hear that woman's voice or see her face without thinking fondly of beheading.

Can't help it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #263 on: August 24, 2012, 09:22:18 AM »
The real mystery here is the motivation of CNN. I can see them attempting to torment Republicans but it's more than a little strange to see them going after those on their side of the aisle. I mean...why pick on the poor intellectually challenged DWS? It's like kicking a puppy. In this case a poodle puppy. Why not go after someone who is perhaps a little bit better prepared in the brain department? If you are going to go to the trouble of actually challenging the left on an issue it should at least be something approaching a fair fight.

They're just going after the low-hanging fruit-loops.  ;)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #264 on: August 24, 2012, 09:51:54 AM »
When Anderson Cooper is outraged by a lie it's a whopper and he did what I would think that Beck or Rush would have done if they had her in front of them. That woman and others on the dem side have no recognition of what is the truth,I'll take it all the way to calling them liars.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #265 on: August 24, 2012, 11:05:01 AM »
Entertaining ...rats jumping from a sinking ship...Cooper would never asked those questions 4 years ago...
it's not like the dems haven't sent out mailings like that for years.....

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #266 on: August 24, 2012, 12:07:52 PM »
I react like IDP, but with a wood-chipper.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #267 on: August 24, 2012, 12:47:00 PM »
A Shrink Asks: What’s Wrong with Obama?
http://mychal-massie.com/premium/a-shrink-asks-whats-wrong-with-obama-reprint-from-robin-of-berkeley/

Abandonment, Thursday Night Sex Club, Choom Club, Frank Marshall Davis....

Yeah, what's right about Obama?

Nothing that I can see...

charlesoakwood

« Reply #268 on: August 24, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »

Heh, as I asked, is Romney going
to win as big as Reagan or bigger?

In other words, 49 or 50?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #269 on: August 24, 2012, 10:05:47 PM »
LINK

The preference cascade. Can't stop it. Can only experience it.

President Obama recently praised Hollywood superstar George Clooney, calling him a “wonderful guy” and good friend. But even in the wake of the headline-grabbing compliments, a rep for the Oscar-winning actor confirmed he will not be attending the forthcoming Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Charlotte, North Carolina.

"No place is more fickle than Hollywood. Obama over promised and under delivered with regard to ‘Hope & Change’ and he is experiencing the consequences with the lack of celebrity support at this year’s DNC," political expert and humorist Rob Taub told FOX411's Pop Tarts column. "Many celebrities are still making large financial contributions to the campaign, but they’re concerned about public displays of affection to a candidate with waning popularity. At best, expect B-list stars at the convention."

Holy crap! The celebs are bailing on us! What should we do?! What should we say?! Oh, I know...

...one source closely connected to the party assured us that the lack of Hollywood types this year is very deliberate, as the "Democrats try to keep celebrities away as they think it hurts their image."

Yeah, that'll work. Plus don't donate any money to the campaign. Unless it's three dollars.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 10:09:48 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2012, 11:09:19 PM »

Heh, as I asked, is Romney going
to win as big as Reagan or bigger?

In other words, 49 or 50?

The electoral map looks promising, and that'll fire up the Dem's retarded call to set fire to the rest of the constitution and end the electoral college...too bad my state will likely go for Obama, most of the GOP delegates are Paul backers so they'll write him in before voting for Romney even if it means giving Obama an easy win...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

charlesoakwood

« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2012, 11:35:54 PM »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2012, 09:30:00 AM »
Mite git runn'd over.

Heh.

Hey engineer, is that throttle wide open?!  Give 'er some more!   ::whoohoo::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2012, 11:11:50 AM »

Tampa Bay Times: As America prepares to pick our president for the next four years — and as Florida prepares once again to play a decisive role — I’m confident that President Barack Obama is the right leader for our state and the nation.
             Charlie Crist

Charlie Crist, Florida's favorite sponsored and supported by the GOP, NRSC, and recruited by John Cornyn - what a crew.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2012, 01:13:08 PM »
Street light decorations.

Heh, is there a song by that title?   ;D

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »

Tampa Bay Times: As America prepares to pick our president for the next four years — and as Florida prepares once again to play a decisive role — I’m confident that President Barack Obama is the right leader for our state and the nation.
             Charlie Crist

Charlie Crist, Florida's favorite sponsored and supported by the GOP, NRSC, and recruited by John Cornyn - what a crew.

Can the party not banish members that are so off the path that it causes credibility problems?
All kidding aside, Crist must have received heat stroke one to many times killing at least half his brain tissue. ::douchebag::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2012, 03:01:48 PM »

Charlie Crist

I thought crack was illegal.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.