Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90950 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #300 on: August 31, 2012, 07:56:40 AM »
Hmmm....

In an appearance on The Huffington Post’s webcast on Thursday, filmmaker Michael Moore revealed that he is less-than optimistic about President Barack Obama’s chances against Mitt Romney.

Moore said the election’s going to come down to fundraising, and that Romney will have an edge over Obama.

“Mitt Romney is going to raise more money than Barack Obama,” Moore said. “That should guarantee his victory. I think people should start to practice the words ‘President Romney.’

LINK

Yea, Romney will win because he will raise more money........I wonder if the thought ever occurred to Moore he is raising more money because Obama has ridiculed business, over regulated, ruled by fiat, alienated our allies, the list is so damn long......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #301 on: August 31, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »
More signs Team OBongo is in deep kimchee!

Dems Giving Away Tickets to Obama's Speech
http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/dems-giving-away-tickets-to-obamas-speech-9af17d66?ncid=newsltuspatc00000001

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #302 on: August 31, 2012, 11:03:55 AM »
Moore is rationalizing what he knows to be the truth.

What is surprising is that he is 1) aware of the truth and 2) verbalizing it at all.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #303 on: August 31, 2012, 11:05:59 AM »
More signs Team OBongo is in deep kimchee!

Dems Giving Away Tickets to Obama's Speech
http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/dems-giving-away-tickets-to-obamas-speech-9af17d66?ncid=newsltuspatc00000001

Mistake number 1: Hold your convention in the conservative south.
Mistake number 2: Lose control of who gets in
Mistake number 3: Allow the public to become aware of 1 & 2

Democrats hate rednecks. Rednecks hate Democrats. The south is full of some very creative rednecks. Let the games begin.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #304 on: August 31, 2012, 12:32:45 PM »
I think it's funny that the dems are pretty much left with "they have more money!".  Wasn't it the dems who were bragging that BO raised so much money last time and this time he was going to raise even more?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #305 on: August 31, 2012, 12:47:31 PM »
Moore is rationalizing what he knows to be the truth.

What is surprising is that he is 1) aware of the truth and 2) verbalizing it at all.

Moore doesn't care. It will allow him to make another stupid doc piece.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #306 on: August 31, 2012, 01:10:27 PM »
I'm not sure which I find more amusing. That they're giving away tickets or that they're giving them away in a bar. Says a lot about Dem voters.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #307 on: August 31, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »
I'm not sure which I find more amusing. That they're giving away tickets or that they're giving them away in a bar. Says a lot about Dem voters.

Get them liquored up.....How else are you gonna sit thru sandra fluke. They should also give out condoms. Body condoms. For the people dressed like large vaginas.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #308 on: September 01, 2012, 08:11:32 AM »

Get them liquored up.....How else are you gonna sit thru sandra fluke. They should also give out condoms. Body condoms. For the people dressed like large vaginas.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #309 on: September 01, 2012, 03:24:38 PM »
I refuse to watch one single second of this Democrat freak show.
Democrats disgust me to the core.
They are the manifestion of evil in this nation as far as I'm concerned.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #310 on: September 01, 2012, 10:09:47 PM »

You are free to not watch but I like to know the enemy. I will be watching. Besides, they are stupid beyond any reasonable expectation so I'm expecting some dumb stuff.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #311 on: September 01, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »

You are free to not watch but I like to know the enemy..............

Oh, I know the enemy alright.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #312 on: September 02, 2012, 12:31:17 AM »
President Barack Obama was greeted with fleeting applause and extended periods of silence as he offered profuse praise to soldiers and their families during an Aug. 31 speech in Fort Bliss, Texas.

His praise for the soldiers — and for his own national-security policies — won cheers from only a small proportion of the soldiers and families in the cavernous aircraft-hangar.

The audience remains quiet even when the commander-in-chief thanked the soldiers’ families, and cited the 198 deaths of their comrades in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The audience’s reaction was so flat that the president tried twice to elicit a reaction from the crowd.

“Hey, I hear you,” he said amid silence.

LINK

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #313 on: September 02, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
Motor City Hospitatlity, Democrat Style...

Washington (CNN) – A U-Haul truck loaded with equipment for a Monday event featuring Vice President Joe Biden was stolen in Detroit Sunday, a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service said.

"A U-Haul that we were utilizing was stolen at the Westin Hotel overnight," Ed Donovan told CNN.

Donovan would not specify what equipment was in the U-Haul at the time it was stolen, and added that the theft shouldn't affect the vice president's plans on Monday.

Biden is scheduled to speak at a Labor Day rally in downtown Detroit Monday and march in a parade organized by the Michigan AFL-CIO. Last year President Barack Obama spoke at the Motor City's Labor Day celebration.

LINK

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #314 on: September 03, 2012, 01:29:45 AM »
President Kick Ass strikes out with the troops...

President Barack Obama was greeted with fleeting applause and extended periods of silence as he offered profuse praise to soldiers and their families during an Aug. 31 speech in Fort Bliss, Texas.

His praise for the soldiers — and for his own national-security policies — won cheers from only a small proportion of the soldiers and families in the cavernous aircraft-hangar.

The audience remains quiet even when the commander-in-chief thanked the soldiers’ families, and cited the 198 deaths of their comrades in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The audience’s reaction was so flat that the president tried twice to elicit a reaction from the crowd.

This is so surprising. I'm shocked, just shocked that a president who would take the extra effort required to send out a form letter complete with fake signature to the families of fallen SEALs would not be greeted warmly by our soldiers. I mean, who would have guessed, right? Only a total douche would do something like that so I'm sure that President Empty Chair would never do that.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #315 on: September 03, 2012, 07:45:11 AM »

This is so surprising. I'm shocked, just shocked that a president who would take the extra effort required to send out a form letter complete with fake signature to the families of fallen SEALs would not be greeted warmly by our soldiers. I mean, who would have guessed, right? Only a total douche would do something like that so I'm sure that President Empty Chair would never do that.

I always thought the Clinton line of "loathing the military" was inexcusable.......but obummer takes it to another level. We can't get rid of this guy quick enough.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #316 on: September 03, 2012, 08:03:34 AM »

I always thought the Clinton line of "loathing the military" was inexcusable.......but obummer takes it to another level. We can't get rid of this guy quick enough.

I'm stocking up on booze and got the day after the election off cause I'm having a going away party for his azz.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #317 on: September 03, 2012, 10:35:03 AM »
I'm saving the best stuff for that day in January when he actually goes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #318 on: September 03, 2012, 07:20:22 PM »

Got that right!

And don't forget, the SCoaMF and his minions will blow every cent in the treasury before he leaves and they'll be more than W's missing off keyboards when this batch of demonic looters clears out!

It will be decades at best before the nation recovers from these psychos!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 06:41:03 AM by Libertas »

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #319 on: September 03, 2012, 09:08:35 PM »

I keep thinking of Charlton Heston's passion in his voice in Ben Hur when Judah turns against Messala and says, "I tell you, the day Rome falls, there will be a shout of freedom such as the world has never heard before."

Well, I tell you, the day Obama falls, there will be a shout of freedom such as the world has never heard before.