Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90913 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #320 on: September 05, 2012, 11:52:40 AM »
Another achievement (failure to the rest of us) for Obamunism -

Fourth year of decline for US for Global Competetiveness ranking
http://www.cnbc.com/id/48905756

"A lack of macroeconomic stability, the business community’s continued mistrust of the government and concerns over its fiscal health were some of the reasons for the downgrade, according to the annual survey."

No chit?!

And the National Debt just went over $16T, what's not to like, eh?

/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Tired of this count up, I like the count down better!

http://www.obamaclock.org/

Faster, damnit, faster!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »
They're going to need a bigger bus...

SEPTEMBER 5--Federal prosecutors want Shepard Fairey, the artist who created the Barack Obama “Hope” poster, to serve time in prison following his misdemeanor conviction for destroying and fabricating documents in connection with a civil lawsuit over the iconic campaign image.

In advance of Friday’s scheduled sentencing of Fairey in U.S. District Court in Manhattan, the Department of Justice has filed a memorandum arguing that a prison term for the 42-year-old artist would be “appropriate.”

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #322 on: September 06, 2012, 07:02:21 AM »
How big do they get?

::bus::

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #323 on: September 09, 2012, 06:34:39 AM »
You guys should go flood Gretawire with your posts. That place is a battleground with some real nasty liberals. I drop a bomb on it every once in a while.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #324 on: September 09, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »
Caption contest:

I think those two biker dudes have some bad thoughts rolling around in their heads. This pic is from Ohio, or from Oiho as O'Bungo spells it. The Ohio voters have to just love this kind of crap.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:22:06 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #325 on: September 09, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #326 on: September 09, 2012, 04:51:16 PM »
Caption contest:

My wife doesn't understand me!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #327 on: September 09, 2012, 05:22:01 PM »
Caption contest:

I think those two biker dudes have some bad thoughts rolling around in their heads. This pic is from Ohio, or from Oiho as O'Bungo spells it. The Ohio voters have to just love this kind of crap.

It is a big f@ckin deal.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #328 on: September 09, 2012, 05:48:33 PM »

Joe - "I'll be honest with ya, I don't know where the f&%$ I am or what they want me to do here, but this is the best feel I've had in years!"

Biker Chic (nervous giggles)

Biker dude on the left - "Kick his dumb ass?"

Biker dude on the right - "F&%$in' A!"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #329 on: September 09, 2012, 10:02:19 PM »
LINK

Here's some anecdotal feel good for you...

The link is to a nothing story at TMZ wherein noted liberal moron Rob Reiner bitches about Clint Eastwood's little presentation at the RNC.

The feel good stuff is in the comments. Remember the type of person who A) reads crap on this site and B) is actually registered to make comments and can enter a "hate" or a "like" for those comments.

I never would have guessed that the score on the hate/like would turn out the way it did.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #330 on: September 09, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »
LINK

Here's some anecdotal feel good for you...

The link is to a nothing story at TMZ wherein noted liberal moron Rob Reiner bitches about Clint Eastwood's little presentation at the RNC.

The feel good stuff is in the comments. Remember the type of person who A) reads crap on this site and B) is actually registered to make comments and can enter a "hate" or a "like" for those comments.

I never would have guessed that the score on the hate/like would turn out the way it did.

All this anecdotal evidence the election won't be close.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #331 on: September 10, 2012, 02:50:26 AM »
LINK

A Democrat tries to explain why he will vote for Romney. Doesn't quite succeed in doing so...he's kinda confused...but he says that he will vote for Romney. It's weird but maybe Romney is making some inroads with the dumbass demo. You have to read the whole thing to see what I'm referring to. Here is the end of the opinion piece...

The president has a wonderful vision for America, but it's nothing more than a delusion that can't be achieved during a time of record – and climbing – deficits. Our government has built roads, bridges and schools that have educated us.  However, it has also become a bloated money burning machine in desperate need of reform – a word that does not seem to exist in Obama's vocabulary. 

Democrats are jumping ship because President Obama is offering nothing but blame for the previous administration and his own pipe dreams at a time when voters need some real assurance if they’re going to believe the economy can be saved.  Unfortunately, speaking as one of those Democrats, I have little hope that President Obama will change.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #332 on: September 10, 2012, 06:48:05 AM »
LINK

A Democrat tries to explain why he will vote for Romney. Doesn't quite succeed in doing so...he's kinda confused...but he says that he will vote for Romney. It's weird but maybe Romney is making some inroads with the dumbass demo. You have to read the whole thing to see what I'm referring to. Here is the end of the opinion piece...

The president has a wonderful vision for America, but it's nothing more than a delusion that can't be achieved during a time of record – and climbing – deficits. Our government has built roads, bridges and schools that have educated us.  However, it has also become a bloated money burning machine in desperate need of reform – a word that does not seem to exist in Obama's vocabulary. 

Democrats are jumping ship because President Obama is offering nothing but blame for the previous administration and his own pipe dreams at a time when voters need some real assurance if they’re going to believe the economy can be saved.  Unfortunately, speaking as one of those Democrats, I have little hope that President Obama will change.

Rob Taub is a writer and comedian.

Well, that explains membership in the dumbass demo..

If he is serious about voting out Duh Wun, fine, if he has anybody who'll listen to him, well, that could be open to debate...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #333 on: September 10, 2012, 07:00:39 AM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #334 on: September 10, 2012, 04:25:51 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/sep/9/tech-challenge-obama-has-trouble-iphone/

Duh Wun befuddled by an iPhone!  He's used to CrackBarry...

::hysterical::

Some of the comments are good. I especially liked the one where it stated he also has trouble with the ecomony, etc. ::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #335 on: September 10, 2012, 08:07:16 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/sep/9/tech-challenge-obama-has-trouble-iphone/

Duh Wun befuddled by an iPhone!  He's used to CrackBarry...

::hysterical::

Some of the comments are good. I especially liked the one where it stated he also has trouble with the ecomony, etc. ::hysterical::

If the SCoaMF was a Pubbie the MFM and Hollywood would have buried this clown a long time ago...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #337 on: September 11, 2012, 11:06:55 AM »
There was great hand-wringing and lamentations over at the FReepers yesterday as several of the more gullible (mostly anti-Romney folks) lapped up every bit of this dreck. Fortunately Rush and several others patiently pointed out how piss-poor the lamestream has been at accurately monitoring the true conditions on the ground and how miserably biased in favor of the death of our country they are.

Screw them - I fight for freedom and take no prisoners!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #338 on: September 11, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »
There was great hand-wringing and lamentations over at the FReepers yesterday as several of the more gullible (mostly anti-Romney folks) lapped up every bit of this dreck. Fortunately Rush and several others patiently pointed out how piss-poor the lamestream has been at accurately monitoring the true conditions on the ground and how miserably biased in favor of the death of our country they are.

Screw them - I fight for freedom and take no prisoners!

I am one of those who, while knowing it's push-polling, nevertheless was put into a very foul mood by it all. It's psyops for sure, and the timing is what makes it so. Immediately following yet another dismal jobs report, a circus sideshow at their convention, and all the polls show Obama running away with it? It's meant to create a profound sense of cognitive dissonance in people who think all those things should hurt a candidate.

Mark Levin accurately described why people become despondent even while knowing it's mostly deliberate psyops: it's because we all know this election is it. The future of this country will be decided by this election. The stakes are so high, our ability to afford missteps is close to zero. I think the plausibility factor also comes into play. You hear poll numbers like this and ask yourself "Are there really that many abject idiots out there?" And then you immediately think to yourself "Yeah, probably."
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #339 on: September 11, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »
In my quest to alarm and irritate my enemies I choose to frame it thusly:

"In order for good to triumph over evil, good must be very, very good"

It accomplishes two things, it acknowledges that evil is very powerful and not to be taken lightly. And it declares unambiguously that I consider them not only my enemy but an evil threat. As in to be stopped at any cost.