Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90869 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #460 on: October 05, 2012, 10:19:06 PM »
Now is the time to prove as a nation we can "un" elect a black president.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #461 on: October 05, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »
I was going to post that, IDP, as a near perfect explanation of my thoughts on why he should not win. I agree with everything in it except for the final sentence. I don't think he has "it" anymore. I think that it's over. Gone. He will spend the remainder of the campaign trying to recapture "it" and he will not succeed.

So, thanks for posting it. It's nearly perfect.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #462 on: October 06, 2012, 07:16:09 AM »
Yes.  "The Magic Negro".

This ties right back into your member diary, IDP, particularly in how conservatives, too, bought into the "historic first Black president" as a racial healing.

And they still haven't learned.  Nikki Haley is celebrated as the first governor of her *protected status*, including that of "woman", as is Allen West, Marco Rubio and so on.

I've been urging against this for what seems like forever, and have consistently been told that WE need to play it this way because the Left does.  Feh.

I see why the temptation exists. But as temptation almost always goes, there is a price to pay for succumbing. In this case, it is, as you say, evident in my member diary. Going along with the notion that race is a factor gives the Left the weapon they need to always, always make race a factor. And that's immoral.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #463 on: October 06, 2012, 02:45:41 PM »
And now an intellectual interlude from the racist left. Click on the link to see why they aren't voting for Romney and why they are voting for BO.

Teaser...#5 Reason to vote for BO: Michelle has a fat ass.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #464 on: October 06, 2012, 02:57:51 PM »
And now an intellectual interlude from the racist left. Click on the link to see why they aren't voting for Romney and why they are voting for BO.

Teaser...#5 Reason to vote for BO: Michelle has a fat ass.

And the writer of that crap has a fat head.  Yo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #465 on: October 06, 2012, 09:56:47 PM »
An indictment. Of the myth and the media industry that created it.

The mystery Obama—the hollow receptacle of out-sized fantasies left and right—is not a creation of his own making, political chameleon though he may well be. It emanates instead from a journalistic community that no longer in any way fulfills its designated function, that no longer even attempts the fair presentation of facts and current events aimed at helping the American electorate make up its mind according to its own lights. Rather, left-wing outlets like the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, Time, Newsweek, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, and the like have now devoted themselves to fashioning an image of the world they think their audiences ought to believe in—that they may guide us toward voting as they think we should. They have fallen prey to that ideological corruption that sees lies as a kind of virtue, as a noble deception in service to a greater good.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #466 on: October 06, 2012, 10:19:39 PM »
That "greater good" is also a deception, for which they have invented and fallen, lock stock and barrel.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #467 on: October 07, 2012, 07:38:38 PM »
"Obama’s hapless fumbling, bad temper, and inarticulate inability to defend his record were actually thoroughly predictable. They were simply facets of the man as he truly is, unfiltered by the imagination of his media supporters: a man who has succeeded, really, at almost nothing but the winning of elections; a man who cannot distinguish between his ideology and life; a man who does not seem to know how the machinery of the world actually works."

Sounds like the antagonist in an Ayn Rand novel, but it sure does fit!  !

Bambi Meets Godzilla

50 sec mark.   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #468 on: October 10, 2012, 07:24:27 AM »
Check this out!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/09/suffolk_calls_nc_va_fl_for_romney_will_no_longer_poll_states.html

If these three states are solid for Romney then O'Bongo/Bidet is in deep trouble!  I would expect states in the Rustbelt to be the next battle ground, and I think I saw something recently that said MI was now in play.  It could be shaping up to be a major rout. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #469 on: October 10, 2012, 06:42:46 PM »
I really really hope the SCoaMF sticks to this bullsh*t meme...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/president-obama-insists-fundamentals-of-election-favor-him-despite-bad-night-at-debate/

...I mean what is his argument?  "Uhh, Gov. Romney is not who he says he is, he's mean, he's for legislating the womb, he's for enslaving minorities or just killing them, he's not being honest at all!"  Yeah, uhh huh, riiiight.  "Fundamentals favor me, we got growth, uhh, green shoots, and people like me and like their healthcare, and uhh, I'm responsible for free phones and contraceptives for people, and if not for me the disasterous Bush/Romney/Ryan Republican policies of the past we would be a lot worse off now than we are and I can't prove that but its true because I said it and I am not lying like Romney is, and uhh umm voting for me means you're not a racist!"

::hysterical::

Yeah, stick to that SCoaMF and another whuppin' is guaranteed!

::whoohoo::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #470 on: October 11, 2012, 03:21:05 AM »

Al Sharpton was hoping it would be one of those entitlements which would never go away .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #471 on: October 11, 2012, 07:25:09 AM »

Al Sharpton was hoping it would be one of those entitlements which would never go away .

I thought something seemed odd...the Justice Bro's sure have been quiet this cycle, eh?  Of course I don't watch FoxNews much now, I know Al was always one of their favorite idiots to invite on shows, but listening to Beck, Rush etc...both those race-baiting pimps have been really quiet.  Perhaps they know Duh Wun is Dun and are fine with that, he's been cutting into their shakedown action too much anyway!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #472 on: October 11, 2012, 12:18:12 PM »

I thought something seemed odd...the Justice Bro's sure have been quiet this cycle, eh?  Of course I don't watch FoxNews much now, I know Al was always one of their favorite idiots to invite on shows, but listening to Beck, Rush etc...both those race-baiting pimps have been really quiet.  Perhaps they know Duh Wun is Dun and are fine with that, he's been cutting into their shakedown action too much anyway!

Oh we'll hear from them after the defeat.....This is nothing but a political ploy. No need to cum out da bushes just yet.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #473 on: October 11, 2012, 06:15:52 PM »

Oh we'll hear from them after the defeat.....This is nothing but a political ploy. No need to cum out da bushes just yet.

Yes, cowards always come out after the fact and tout how right they were once the dust settles...

charlesoakwood

« Reply #474 on: October 14, 2012, 11:17:41 PM »
Link

A Monmouth County business owners window display which depicts President Barack Obama as a witch doctor is generating support and outrage.The display in a window of Skuby & Co. Lifestyle Clothing in Spring Lake includes an image of the presidents head superimposed on the body of a witch doctor above the word “ObamaCare.”

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #475 on: October 15, 2012, 07:39:10 AM »
 ::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #476 on: October 15, 2012, 07:43:43 AM »
Oh, and with respect to tomorrow nights debate...

Nobody wants Candy -

OK, who is good at photoshop and can have a harpoon stuck in its back?

http://thepage.time.com/2012/10/14/moderator-role-under-scrutiny-before-the-debate/

I hear Obama is studying really really hard!  (Yeah, Choom Club hard?)   ::hysterical::  I hear he is going to a) be more aggressive and b) offer a more passionate defense of his policies...

Heh, seems to me Mitt should be preparing to bait and ambush the SCoaMF, throw him off his game and make him spit, stutter and stammer some more.   ::evil::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #477 on: October 15, 2012, 09:11:29 AM »
I hear he is going to a) be more aggressive and b) offer a more passionate defense of his policies...

^^That makes lies true then?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #478 on: October 15, 2012, 11:30:54 AM »
I hear he is going to a) be more aggressive and b) offer a more passionate defense of his policies...

^^That makes lies true then?

To a libiot?  Truth?  The latter is immaterial, per the Democrat-Media Complex any non-Democrat by definition is a liar, a racist and a non-person, period.  All their idiot has to do is show up and look like he knows something other than jack sh*t and cares more than the racist lying Republican...in their eyes only racists and mean 'ol SOB's focus on things like facts, truth...anything close to reality.

I guess O'Bongo's plan this time is "clean and articulate" Part Duh!

Who ya gonna believe, your own experience and intelligence or the neked magnificence of the Duh Wun?!   ;D

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #479 on: October 15, 2012, 11:45:22 AM »
Andy S - Bidet didn't help...O'Bongo still plummeting to earth faster than Felix Baumgartner!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/andrew-sullivan-obama-still-declining-biden-didnt-help/

Don't worry guys, ya won't feel a thing!   ;D