Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90755 times)

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #480 on: October 15, 2012, 12:38:28 PM »
Oh, and with respect to tomorrow nights debate...

Nobody wants Candy -

OK, who is good at photoshop and can have a harpoon stuck in its back?

Oh, man.....somebody blow the whistle and march the ball back five yards for unnecessary roughness!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #481 on: October 15, 2012, 12:43:25 PM »
obama's ace in the hole wants a bigger piece of the pie. She needs that piece of pie to deflect anything which makes The One look bad. The double team is on. That, and i'm sure the repubs will bend over and allow the audience to be stacked.

Romney better be prepared to be called a liar and be prepared to return the favor.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #482 on: October 15, 2012, 04:21:50 PM »
Oh, and with respect to tomorrow nights debate...

Nobody wants Candy -

I'm confused. I was under the impression she had choked on a ham sandwich.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #483 on: October 15, 2012, 04:44:05 PM »
That's a terrible slam against Cass Elliot.

Look...this debate cannot be anything better for BO than a draw. And that isn't good enough. First impressions are almost impossible to overcome and the impression that BO created of himself in the first debate is more or less set in stone at this point. If the damage even could be undone it needed to happen last week. Instead they spent it making excuses for his lame ass behavior and then underscored it with a performance by Vice President Ass Clown.

So, be at peace. Things are going well. Quite well.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #484 on: October 15, 2012, 05:04:41 PM »
I'm looking forward to the debate. If obama, or better yet, Romney delivers the goods again, I'm immediately turning to BSNBC because odds are I'll watch ed shultz have a heart attack on air.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #485 on: October 15, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »

Great idea!

Are we going to have enough attendees to live blog this time?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #486 on: October 15, 2012, 06:06:41 PM »
I hope so CO, if I can type and read it means having to see the SCoaMF less and that can only be a good thing for my health and my TV!

Re: Ed, he's too brain-dead already to realize he's had a heart attack until hours later!

I expect Barry to trot out the 47% BS and other class warfare garbage, Bain, all the stuff that has failed massively and his losses among indy's and women will multiply.  Plus, this format will be favor the emotional element for libiots so that will be the avenue to the morons talking points.  Look for most answers by Barry to be emotive pleadings and panderings and press the class warfare mantra to the hilt.  Mitt should plan accordingly.

Hey, did ya hear that Jean F'n Kerry is still his debate coach?   ::hysterical:: 

So much for that avenue of blame, they must think Lurch is a winner!   ::laughonfloor::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #487 on: October 15, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »
In other news...

Twitter is aglitter with threats of riots if O'Bongo is not returned to office...

http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-to-riot-if-obama-loses-election/

Perhaps I scare less than others, perhaps I see this as pure BS with nothing to back it up, perhaps (and most likely) it is both.  Go ahead morons, riot, see how that works out for ya!

::)   ::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #488 on: October 15, 2012, 06:35:11 PM »
A great, just like an unwanted hemorroid flare up, here's Calypso Louie spouting off!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/10/15/171494/farrakhan-chides-obama-rips-gop.html

Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, epublicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, epublicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, epublicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, epublicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists, Republicans are racists...

(Sounds of snoring)

Oh, here we go!

“You aren’t going to win any more white votes by being kind and gracious,” he said. “Be a little black.”

::hysterical::

In marking the 17th anniversary of his 1995 Million Man March on Washington, D.C., Farrakhan was scheduled to talk about the economy and a Muslim “blueprint for ending need and want.”

Up yours, race-pimping/7th century savage-shilling punk!  GTFO of my country!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #489 on: October 15, 2012, 06:38:21 PM »
If this is 4% for Mitt as it stands, it likely is greater than that by perhpas twice as much!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/10/15/swing-states-poll-women-voters-romney-obama/1634791/

Barry and the Crash Test Dummy are more than veering into the ditch, they could be overturned and drowning...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #490 on: October 15, 2012, 07:29:18 PM »
VDH sums up my belief about this election...

Was it the blame-gaming — “Bush did it!,” ATMs are at fault, tsunamis are the culprit, no other administration has had such challenges, the euro meltdown is to blame, earthquakes shook our confidence — that finally turned the country off of Obama?

For the last two years, millions of Americans have grown, ever so insidiously, tired of Barack Obama and his administration. The Tea Party brought such frustrations to the fore. And now the debates — and the ability of Romney to show millions that he is a decent, competent alternative to Obama rather than the caricatured greedy white man of Obama’s sleazy ads — are closing the deal.

In the first debate, Romney was not just far better-informed and spoken, but far more likeable. Joe Biden’s frenzied rudeness was the sort of debate performance that mesmerizes one by its very boorishness, eliciting a weird reaction in the room like “Come over and check this out: I can’t believe the Vice president of the United States is trumping The Joker” (after all, the sick Joker is more entertaining that the sober and judicious Batman) — but within hours leaves a bitter aftertaste in the mouth of something along the lines of “Surely, we could have done better than that rude buffoon?”

The election is not over, but it is starting to resemble October 29 or November 1 in 1980, when, after just one debate, the nation at last decided that it really did not like Jimmy Carter very much or what he had done, and discovered that Ronald Reagan was not the mad Dr. Strangelove/Jefferson Davis of the Carter summer television ads. Like Carter, Obama both has no wish to defend his record (who would?) and is just as petulant. In the next three weeks, he has only three hours left to save his presidency.

That's the opening. Read it all.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #491 on: October 15, 2012, 07:52:09 PM »
Classic VDH, Trap!   ::thumbsup::

Vero possumus, vote him out!   ::whoohoo::

And it is more than a Bradley Effect, too many see Obama for who and what he is, the problem with incumbent democrats is the wake of damage left behind as a result of their inherently destructive policies.  He can lie, dance, laugh, rant and point at Romney all he wants, it does not distract people from seeing the neked Emperor.  He is 100% exposed, vulnerable, battered, bleeding and supremely desperate.  No amount of Cloward-Piven takkiya or Alinskyite machinations can save him now.  Sans illegal act, he is a one-and-doner who should have been a never-doner!

The Chicago street thug raised by feral Marxists is at the end of his infamy.  The sooner he is out the better!

ETA - I wonder if we'll see the real Obama in the debate tomorrow night?  

http://www.therightperspective.org/2010/06/12/a-history-of-obamas-violent-rhetoric/

Oh, and don't forget the "bitter clinger" and "redistributionist" shots!

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #492 on: October 15, 2012, 09:02:29 PM »
j.E. Dyer at HotAir has a very well reasoned piece on why BO won't do better in the next debates. It echoes my sentiments.

The short answer is: because he’s got nothing.  There is no record to run on, no argument to make for four more years.  The ideology that drives him is outdated and bankrupt.  He has, in fact, implemented his policies – Republicans have had little means of stopping him – and those policies are the problem.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #493 on: October 15, 2012, 09:20:20 PM »
And no, it will not help that HRC is "taking the fall" for Benghazi. I'm not sure what the motivation for her is but it is NOT going to help the admin and it's NOT going to help the re-election effort. Not one bit.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #494 on: October 15, 2012, 09:26:38 PM »
Terminal velocity, the ride is over.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #495 on: October 15, 2012, 09:42:18 PM »

And it is more than a Bradley Effect, too many see Obama for who and what he is, the problem with incumbent democrats is the wake of damage left behind as a result of their inherently destructive policies.  He can lie, dance, laugh, rant and point at Romney all he wants, it does not distract people from seeing the neked Emperor.  He is 100% exposed, vulnerable, battered, bleeding and supremely desperate.  No amount of Cloward-Piven takkiya or Alinskyite machinations can save him now.  Sans illegal act, he is a one-and-doner who should have been a never-doner!

The Chicago street thug raised by feral Marxists is at the end of his infamy.  The sooner he is out the better!

This makes me wonder, if the extremists on the left could create obama and put him in the position of power he occupies, how many more of these extremist Manchurian candidates could there be and at what stages will we see them ataining some level of power.
Eschew Obfuscation

charlesoakwood

« Reply #496 on: October 15, 2012, 09:51:26 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #497 on: October 15, 2012, 10:00:20 PM »
Oh please tootsie.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #498 on: October 15, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »
Good Lord. Camel-toe at :50.

::facepalm::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #499 on: October 16, 2012, 07:10:08 AM »

This makes me wonder, if the extremists on the left could create obama and put him in the position of power he occupies, how many more of these extremist Manchurian candidates could there be and at what stages will we see them ataining some level of power.

More than I care to think about.  Just look at what is in the US Congress and in state houses and capitol buildings and cities and counties...I see some that if they float to the top I dearly hope get sunk back down!