Author Topic: Is Anyone Going to stop This POS?  (Read 1350 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Is Anyone Going to stop This POS?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 11:35:58 AM »
He's still singing the "pay their fair share" for "the rich" and "corporations"; I can't stand it.  He wants tax increases -- then he wants to turn around and spend another $447 BILLION -- because he's always wanted tax increases for "fairness" and now he's got the friggin nerve to call it The Buffet Plan after a hypocrite tax-cheat.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »
Anybody who believes Obama or any democrat will reduce the debt let alone the deficit is an effing imbecile!

Anybody who thinks raising taxes will do anything but punish the productive class and further send the economy & jobs in the toilet and expand government is an effing imbecile!

Anybody in favor of this is an imbecile!

All imbeciles should be sterilized or launched into the sun!

::mooning::

::doublebird::

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:14:23 PM »
I thought the " Buffet Rule "  was " don't take more than you can reasonably eat " .

Offline Janny

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 12:32:53 PM »
He's still singing the "pay their fair share" for "the rich" and "corporations"; I can't stand it.  He wants tax increases -- then he wants to turn around and spend another $447 BILLION -- because he's always wanted tax increases for "fairness" and now he's got the friggin nerve to call it The Buffet Plan after a hypocrite tax-cheat.

Yes, it's absolutely infuriating because Buffet is the ultimate tax cheat. Trickle down poverty at its finest. Anyone with half a brain knows that  when the taxes are increased on corporations, they just raise the prices of the goods they sell, and "the little guy" ends up paying more.  ::bashing::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2011, 01:26:37 PM »
I don't know how anyone can look at the emerging evidence of how many billions this guy has pissed away on absolutely nothing and make the case that he deserves to raise taxes so he can spend more. It is absolutely ludicrous.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
I like this line:

"It's not class warfare; it's math".

He's wrong, as usual.  It's both.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Janny

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2011, 02:31:15 PM »
I like this line:

What is "You can't spend more than you have?" if it's not basic math? We get lectured on math, by somebody who can't comprehend that we can't afford to spend any more? So frustrating.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »
I like this line:

What is "You can't spend more than you have?" if it's not basic math? We get lectured on math, by somebody who can't comprehend that we can't afford to spend any more? So frustrating.

Here is the nations problem, straight from the obama math department: If 1 trillion + 1 trillion + 1/2 trillion = 2 million jobs, how many more trillions does it take to create 3 million jobs?

Note: It is a trick question.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »
I've been paying attention, but somehow I missed the normal interval where we slid from millions into billions then segued into trillions.  Seems the jump was made from millions to trillions in a blink ... and at the rate Duh Wun is going we'll be getting to -- wait, what comes after trillions? -- in about another minute.

These people have absolutely no concept of money any longer that they throw around such sums without a second thought.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 03:35:15 PM »
I've been paying attention, but somehow I missed the normal interval where we slid from millions into billions then segued into trillions.  Seems the jump was made from millions to trillions in a blink ... and at the rate Duh Wun is going we'll be getting to -- wait, what comes after trillions? -- in about another minute.

These people have absolutely no concept of money any longer that they throw around such sums without a second thought.

Brazillion....

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2011, 04:53:12 PM »
 ::hysterical::

Ain't it the truth ......

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2011, 10:47:36 PM »

Why should they, it's only paper to them. They know damn well it's utterly worthless so constinue to fling it around with little regard of it's value, ZERO.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
I like this line:

Only the niave( insane, stupid, gullible, etc) does not realize this is class warfare. Note to the(fill in the blank).......Capital gains is not the tax rate only "the rich" pay......Everybody pays it if they are fortunate enough to have a capital gain in this economy. This invested money by "the rich" was already taxed once at whatever rate you fall.

Only the most dishonest  compare the capital gain rate to the regular income tax rates.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »
I'm sick of this how much is a "fair share" to pay crap. O'Reilly tried to pin Juan on that last night. I think it's the wrong question.
If we lived in a collective society I guess that's a legit question.

I don't owe anyone a fair share of my money.

If Jan 1 the government knocked on everyone's door and said "just so you know, everything you make from today until April or May we get" How long do you think people would remain passive? To know that you have to work 3 -4 months for someone else until you could keep it for yourself and family?

I do have an obligation as a citizen to cover the expenses of legitimate Constitutional activities of the government.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2011, 04:06:48 PM »
I'm sick of this how much is a "fair share" to pay crap. O'Reilly tried to pin Juan on that last night. I think it's the wrong question.
If we lived in a collective society I guess that's a legit question.

I don't owe anyone a fair share of my money.

If Jan 1 the government knocked on everyone's door and said "just so you know, everything you make from today until April or May we get" How long do you think people would remain passive? To know that you have to work 3 -4 months for someone else until you could keep it for yourself and family?

I do have an obligation as a citizen to cover the expenses of legitimate Constitutional activities of the government.

Yes, we all do.  Not "all except the 47% who don't".  Nevermind whatever percentage of them who also get checks ala EITC.

Meh, don't get me started.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2011, 04:16:33 PM »
Meh, don't get me started.

Why not? It's dang entertaining.

::pokeineye::

::exitstageleft::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 07:34:01 AM »

Remember this link?

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

Duh Wun & his minions fail at math and spatial acuity!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.