Author Topic: Leftist Morgan Freeman to marry... his step-grand daughter  (Read 3492 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Leftist Morgan Freeman to marry... his step-grand daughter
« on: September 27, 2011, 08:23:08 AM »
What's a person to do when - as was pointed out on one of my many blog reads a few days ago - an actor you've loved in every single role he's ever played hates your guts? Well, I'll be the first to admit that I've been a big fan of Morgan Freeman's work for a long time. But he's a radical Leftist/racist, and his statements of late are inexcusable and unacceptable.

So I have no problem calling this slimebag out for being an anti-American Leftist, a race-baiting racist, and to top it off, a disgusting perverted pig who has no sense whatsoever of propriety, decency, paternal instinct, morality or how to avoid spiraling into ridiculousness.

Morgan Freeman Free To Marry Step-Granddaughter
With his divorce finalized, the actor may head to the altar with a much-younger family member.

Morgan Freeman's divorce from his second wife of 26 years, Myrna Colley-Lee, is official. And now that he's a single man, rumors are circulating that he's getting ready to marry again…to his 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dina Hines!

<snip>

Freeman cheated on his now ex-wife with a number of women—E'Dina being one of them—and  Freeman and E'Dina's affair began when when she was just a teenager (and we thought this whole incestual relationship couldn't get any worse)! But apparently now that he's no longer legally bound to another woman, the Oscar-winner has vowed to make a "decent" woman out of his step-granddaughter and father her children!

Yeah, we're thinking the same thing: Is that even legal? And what does that make him? Father slash great-grandpa to his own children?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:57:29 AM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Leftist Morgan Freeman to marry... his step-grand daughter
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 08:55:29 AM »
He usually plays quite a decent man, which goes to show how good an actor he is.  I have been disappointed before in personalities with feet of clay, but this enters a whole new realm of illusion-busting.

I wonder if he realizes he's the Black Woody Allen.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
Anyone that doesn't thing highly of a dirty old man wanting to **** his grand-daughter is a....

wait, it's coming...

A RACIST!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 09:38:56 AM »
Want to sit on Grandpa's knee, little girl?

I can't believe no one connected the two stories until now.  The only thing new about this story is that Freeman's divorce is final, not that he's been f***ing his granddaughter.  THAT story has been out there for a couple years.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »
And according to sources, this DID start when she was a minor.  I've now seen references to "teenager" and "17 1/2."

It's time for the right to start destroying the careers of some leftists.  When something is dropped into the tea party's lap (no old man/pervert pun intended) then use it to full effect, dammit!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 10:10:09 AM »
>> Freeman also said the Tea Party’s presence “shows the weak, dark, underside of America.” <<

Hunh.  His behavior shows the weak, dark, underside of Morgan Freeman.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 10:18:29 AM »
>> Freeman also said the Tea Party’s presence “shows the weak, dark, underside of America.” <<

Hunh.  His behavior shows the weak, dark, underside of Morgan Freeman.

Or, to use the logic of the Left actually applied to the Left: His behavior shows the weak, dark, underside of Blacks and Leftists. Make sure to get that brush nice and wet and paint a wide, sloppy swath.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Janny

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 10:34:47 AM »
Gee whiz. Another Hollywood leftist with no moral character whatsoever. I can't say I'm surprised, because I'd be lyin'!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »

Hunh.  His behavior shows the weak, dark, underside of Morgan Freeman.

Or, to use the logic of the Left actually applied to the Left: His behavior shows the weak, dark, underside of Blacks and Leftists. Make sure to get that brush nice and wet and paint a wide, sloppy swath.

Yup.  Typical black person I guess...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »

He's an agent, a good one too. 
                                              ::devil::

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 04:37:49 PM »
Child RAPING ****er/Scumbag  ::effu:: ::overkill:: ::guillotine:: ::doublebird:: ::mooning:: ::kiss-my-ass::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 06:25:35 PM »
Ewwwww.

::puke::

He's 74.

All I can say is when I was 27 I wasn't interested in a guy as old as my grandfather.  Heck, I'm not interested in a 74 now.....

and I know some fine men in their 70's  :)

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 06:29:04 PM »
Well.......I'm beginning to believe the premise of "The Dark Knight", wasn't about Batman....

Absolutly disgusting.   ::puke::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 08:04:52 PM »
Just another old koolaid drinker.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 10:10:29 PM »

Old PERVERT koolaid drinker.

Offline Janny

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 10:47:35 PM »

Absofrickenlutely. At 64, he went after his 17 year old step-granddaughter. Even though she's not related by blood, it's still disgusting.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 10:59:40 PM »

Absofrickenlutely. At 64, he went after his 17 year old step-granddaughter. Even though she's not related by blood, it's still disgusting.

Poontang beats age and propriety -- the Mark of the Freak.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 11:17:55 PM »

Do they make a prune flavor now?

::rimshot::
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly