Author Topic: Affirmative Action Bake Sale At Berkeley...About What You Would Expect Happens  (Read 786 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
ObamaVoters® flail at College Republicans with usual result...

Great photos at this link.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 09:49:01 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

DEFEND
Affirmative
Action
&
Integration
FIGHT
for Equality

Offline Janny

I love the guy in the video who can barely talk, claiming that the testing is biased.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I love the guy in the video who can barely talk, claiming that the testing is biased.

The first comment at the link claims that the moron in question is a communications major.

But then these are the people who will vote for anyone with a "D" behind their name no matter what the circumstances. You can't fix stupid.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 10:45:53 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hilarious.

On a serious note, any parent worth a damn would cut the funds off for any child caught acting like one of those leftist morons in the pics...and I would go so far as to put a foot in their ass and ask them wtf their malfunction is!

I thought that table they set up was perfect, it is what they expect, right?  I didn't hear anybody challenge their central point, and in fact their retarded behavior drove it home and illustrated who the haters are and what they stand for.

Bravo for those youngsters for smoking that trash out of their holes!

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Hilarious.

On a serious note, any parent worth a damn would cut the funds off for any child caught acting like one of those leftist morons in the pics...and I would go so far as to put a foot in their ass and ask them wtf their malfunction is!

I thought that table they set up was perfect, it is what they expect, right?  I didn't hear anybody challenge their central point, and in fact their retarded behavior drove it home and illustrated who the haters are and what they stand for.

Bravo for those youngsters for smoking that trash out of their holes!

::clapping::

Seconded.

The contrast between the two sides couldn't be starker (well without the left introducing violence) with the Young Republicans well presented and well-spoken vs. the riff-raff who were disheveled and incoherent.

Since my new favorite movie is "Idiocracy" you know who I think will prevail.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
You need to read "The Marching Morons" as an accompaniment to "Idiocracy." It had to be a major source for the overall plot of "Idoicracy."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Here is the original short story in PDF format:

http://hlitgroup.org/reads/TheMarchingMorons.pdf

Highly recommended.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Kudos to the Berkeley College Republicans. I wouldn't do what they're doing in a state where I haven't got the means to legally protect myself in public. Not when I'm being threatened with spiked baseball bats.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero

You understood him? (it?) I didn't.

I'm scocked there is a republican at Berkley.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Here is the original short story in PDF format:

http://hlitgroup.org/reads/TheMarchingMorons.pdf

Highly recommended.

Excellent. I'm gonna be traveling next week and can use stuff to read.