Author Topic: Muslim filth Burn Coptic church!!!  (Read 1541 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Re: Muslim filth Burn Coptic church!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/2011/10/01/egypt-mob-of-3000-islamists-attack-coptic-church-destroy-christian-homes/

I'm for killing all Muslims.. ::doublebird::

And don't let this common sense statement label you a bigot. It's war they started 14 centuries ago with their satanic homosexual cult ideology, it's been way to long for the counter-attack.

Of course we're severely short of funds right now thanks in no small part to one homo presidential usurper, Barry Soetero.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

ttomm46

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 11:31:30 AM »
http://weaselzippers.us/2011/10/01/egypt-mob-of-3000-islamists-attack-coptic-church-destroy-christian-homes/

And don't let this common sense statement label you a bigot. It's war they started 14 centuries ago with their satanic homosexual cult ideology, it's been way to long for the counter-attack.

Of course we're severely short of funds right now thanks in no small part to one homo presidential usurper, Barry Soetero.
I see you also believe He's a homo...I do too!!

Offline Thresherman

• Likes the place
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 02:24:49 PM »

And how does that make you better than a jihadist? 

Granted, that a lot of Muslims are behaving in a very vile and disturbing manner, but not "all" of them, possibilly not even a majority as Islam is a very large religion.

While I have no love for those who are bombing and murdering or even those who celebrate such, Gaza is a good example of a place that is totally populated by such people, and would not shed a tear at their passing, but I draw the line at condemning people through guilt by association.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »

Granted, that a lot of Muslims are behaving in a very vile and disturbing manner, but not "all" of them, possibilly not even a majority as Islam is a very large religion.

While I have no love for those who are bombing and murdering or even those who celebrate such, Gaza is a good example of a place that is totally populated by such people, and would not shed a tear at their passing, but I draw the line at condemning people through guilt by association.

This is a religious war but how do you separate the good ones from the bad ones when they may not all act on it but they all believe the same damned thing?Kind of renders us all powerless doesn't it?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 04:20:23 PM »

Tolerance for Satan worshipers, I don't think so. I will do what I can to convince these barbarians of thier errors, however, that does not mean that I would be willing to turn my back or the other cheek and risk my life defending their cult. If you wish to do so, it's your life you risk. If they desire to be relieved from their burden of worhipping at the feet of the Devil great but they are dependent upon those like me to free them and if that means destroying the lot of them, so be it, I will pray for their souls. Whether or not they embrace their cult, they are part of it until they forsake it and leave it for salvation o Jesus.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

ttomm46

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 06:24:22 PM »

I Don't..It's a war for western civilization....they ALL want to be the ONLY religion

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 08:11:29 AM »

I Don't..It's a war for western civilization....they ALL want to be the ONLY religion CULT

FIFY!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »
This idea that the muslims have long memories and all of this is rooted in the Crusades is a myth.  Until about the 1800's the Crusades had pretty much disappeared from muslim memory until somebody decided to stir the pot and use it to encite trouble.

Early to mid 1900's some muslims decided they needed to create a situation to increase their power and influence.  Many of their struggles focused on their own but over time it morphed into blaming others. Men who had no purpose were attracted to the idea of fighting something and proving their worth. So many went off to fight the Russians in Afganistan.  To keep their hold on the discontented youth and have a purpose the muslims like bin laden began to turn their focus on the US and western society.  We became the enemy because they needed one. 

There is no choice but to stomp out the bullies.   
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Delnorin

• Free Speech While It Lasts
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 10:01:24 AM »
This is a religious war but how do you separate the good ones from the bad ones when they may not all act on it but they all believe the same damned thing?Kind of renders us all powerless doesn't it?

How do you separate the good ones from the bad ones?

There in, is the problem and the quirk.

The bad ones are blowing themselves up and killing anyone not a muslim.  The 'good ones' are just waiting until it's their turn.  Their believes (read their own book) very very clearly states the importance of lying to those around you that are not muslims.. so you can gain their trust.. and then kill them.

The "good ones" are an illusion for the gullible suckers to remain asleep.  Until they kill you.. then the get to gather at the mosque and laugh at the stupid Americans that seem genetically incapable of seeing the truth.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 10:12:28 AM »
"The only good Muslim is a bad Muslim" -- the ones who are pious and true to their faith do not condemn the goals of the terrorists, because they are the selfsame goals of their prophet as attested to in their Koran. The terrorists may be a minority of the total, but they are only a minority to the extent that they're willing to actually strap on the suicide vests themselves. The majority support them and provide aid and comfort. Have you ever heard an unqualified condemnation of them from a prominent Muslim or clerical authority? I have not. Their condemnations, when they are forthcoming at all, are usually of the "they shouldn't spook the prey like that; we think we should be nicer about it, but we're still going to overtake your civilization" form.

And LadyVirginia is exactly right about the supposed historical grievance vis-a-vis the Crusades. I will note that the Muslims were launching their own "crusades" into Europe and North Africa centuries before the first European Crusade into the Holy Land. What were they seeking "revenge" for at Tours?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 10:39:45 AM »

And LadyVirginia is exactly right about the supposed historical grievance vis-a-vis the Crusades. I will note that the Muslims were launching their own "crusades" into Europe and North Africa centuries before the first European Crusade into the Holy Land. What were they seeking "revenge" for at Tours?

The muslims were occupying vast amounts of the world known at that time before the crusades.  I get tired of people who don't know history thinking that the Christian crusades some how justify the muslims behavior today.  The muslims were brutal in their occupations and warring.  Their so-called contributions to art and medicine and culture were the result of them stealing or buying the skills and knowledge of others.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

ttomm46

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 11:25:16 AM »

How do you separate the good ones from the bad ones?

There in, is the problem and the quirk.

The bad ones are blowing themselves up and killing anyone not a muslim.  The 'good ones' are just waiting until it's their turn.  Their believes (read their own book) very very clearly states the importance of lying to those around you that are not muslims.. so you can gain their trust.. and then kill them.

The "good ones" are an illusion for the gullible suckers to remain asleep.  Until they kill you.. then the get to gather at the mosque and laugh at the stupid Americans that seem genetically incapable of seeing the truth.
::thumbsup::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »
"The only good Muslim is a bad Muslim" -- the ones who are pious and true to their faith do not condemn the goals of the terrorists, because they are the selfsame goals of their prophet as attested to in their Koran. The terrorists may be a minority of the total, but they are only a minority to the extent that they're willing to actually strap on the suicide vests themselves. The majority support them and provide aid and comfort. Have you ever heard an unqualified condemnation of them from a prominent Muslim or clerical authority? I have not. Their condemnations, when they are forthcoming at all, are usually of the "they shouldn't spook the prey like that; we think we should be nicer about it, but we're still going to overtake your civilization" form.

It is why most do not condemn thier so called "extremist" brethern.....They are true to thier faith. I'd contend, if there is a muslim comdemning their bretherns vicious attacks, it is either a lie or they would be considered "backsliders" and a target of thier faith....just as the west is a target.

I only wish upon them what they wish for me.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 06:49:47 PM »
For a religion of "pieces" they sure know how to game the system.
I think it is time to take out the Trash! ::gaah:: ::rockets:: ::laserkill::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow