Author Topic: Obama White House Targets JW over Michelle Obama Travel  (Read 1695 times)

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: Obama White House Targets JW over Michelle Obama Travel
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 06:55:41 PM »
If I was a gov employee and worked for the gov for more than 14 years I would be fuming if I was not considered "Senior" if those little girls are considered "Senior" staff.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »
If I was a gov employee and worked for the gov for more than 14 years I would be fuming if I was not considered "Senior" if those little girls are considered "Senior" staff.

No doubt. Put that way, it just highlights the absurdity of the fraudulent use of taxpayer dollars.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 07:06:27 PM »
Caution wide load! ::hysterical::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2011, 07:25:30 PM »

Those girls aren't even freshmen.....

I don't know what's worse.....calling your family "senior" staff to take a trip on our dime or the fact they believe this is an acceptable avenue to justify the cost.

I do know this. Anyone taking such a trip with an ethic, moral or decent character would look at this and understand the girls should be going on your own dime. Once again we get to peer into the unscruptulous nature of liberals. No ethics. No morals. Bad character. Maybe the reason they have never been in business is no one would want this type of personality or behavior as a partner.

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 09:56:31 AM »
Maybe the reason they have never been in business is no one would want this type of personality or behavior as a partner.

And if there were no partner and they tried it on their own, the business would most surly fold in a few weeks.
Eschew Obfuscation