Author Topic: Walking Dead  (Read 35868 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Walking Dead
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2012, 06:25:01 PM »
Not my style I guess.  I could see stapling animal entrails to a couple and let them tear each other apart for sport and side bets but pack mules?

Oh well, I guess Zombieland sees all sorts.   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2012, 08:21:30 PM »
'The Walking Dead' breaks basic cable record, scores 10.9M viewers

"The Walking Dead" returned in its Season 3 premiere to 10.9 million viewers, making it the most-watched basic cable drama telecast ever.

The episode, which found a band of survivors cleaning out a prison full of walkers, grew more than 50 percent over last season's premiere, scoring an astonishing 7.3 million viewers in the key 18-49 demographic.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2012, 08:30:09 PM »

"The Walking Dead" returned in its Season 3 premiere to 10.9 million viewers, making it the most-watched basic cable drama telecast ever.

The episode, which found a band of survivors cleaning out a prison full of walkers, grew more than 50 percent over last season's premiere, scoring an astonishing 7.3 million viewers in the key 18-49 demographic.

One of these days, I'm gonna have my own.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2012, 08:34:32 PM »

What, a katana? A hoodie/poncho?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2012, 09:21:01 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2012, 11:21:57 AM »

What, a katana? A hoodie/poncho?

No, a couple of non thinking liberals who cannot speak.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2012, 07:58:58 PM »
I always knew you were a zombist.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2012, 09:36:12 AM »
So far this season...

Hershel: Leg chopped off after zombie bite.
T-Dog: Severely bitten, then self-sacrificially eaten alive in effort to buy Carol time to escape.
Rick and Lori's baby: Born during a self-sacrificial C-Section, reluctantly administered with a knife by Maggie.
Lori: Bullet administered by son Carl to prevent "turning" after fatal C-Section.

Dark times, the Zombie Apocalypse.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2012, 09:50:18 AM »
But we may have picked up another fighter and a mechanic with those two inmates.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »
So far this season...

Hershel: Leg chopped off after zombie bite.
T-Dog: Severely bitten, then self-sacrificially eaten alive in effort to buy Carol time to escape.
Rick and Lori's baby: Born during a self-sacrificial C-Section, reluctantly administered with a knife by Maggie.
Lori: Bullet administered by son Carl to prevent "turning" after fatal C-Section.

Dark times, the Zombie Apocalypse.

Lori's dying killed me.

I don't know what's going on in that other encampment where Andrea and Mishawn (sp?) are now, but The Governor gives me the creeps.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2012, 12:46:23 PM »
I don't know what's going on in that other encampment where Andrea and Mishawn (sp?) are now, but The Governor gives me the creeps.

Did you see last week's episode?

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2012, 01:36:50 PM »

I did -- they shot those other people in cold blood, (and lied about it) and I suspect from Mishawn's inspection of their vehicles she's picking up on the something's rotten in Denmark vibe.

I think they won't be able to leave peacefully; they're going to have to escape.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2012, 02:11:56 PM »

I did -- they shot those other people in cold blood, (and lied about it) and I suspect from Mishawn's inspection of their vehicles she's picking up on the something's rotten in Denmark vibe.

I think they won't be able to leave peacefully; they're going to have to escape.

I think the exchange between the Governor and Merle (Gov telling Merle it was too risky to go look for Daryl) was a set-up for conflict between them and an alliance of convenience between Andrea and Merle. I think the two ladies and Merle will end up coming to the conclusion that the Gov is a bad dude.

One thing that is becoming apparent: I think all characters but Rick are expendable at this point. If the writers will kill Lori, they'll kill anyone.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »

I expect to see Mishawns head floating in a fish tank soon.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2012, 04:43:39 PM »
Well great......I knew better than to open this thread, but I did anyway. I haven't watched the last episode yet......

Guess I'll pull an obama and blame everyone here for my error in judgement. Shame, shame on all you. ::cussing::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2012, 05:02:02 PM »
Well great......I knew better than to open this thread, but I did anyway. I haven't watched the last episode yet......

Guess I'll pull an obama and blame everyone here for my error in judgement. Shame, shame on all you. ::cussing::

Yah, go 'head.   ::pokeineye::       You knew better, did it anyway and want to blame it on somebody else.

Reminds me of that joke about that lost lady in the balloon.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2012, 05:32:35 PM »

Oops... umm....

***SPOILER ALERT***
 ::exitstageleft::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2012, 06:24:43 PM »

Yah, go 'head.   ::pokeineye::       You knew better, did it anyway and want to blame it on somebody else.

You are a RACIST!!!!!   ::falldownshocked::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2012, 06:25:25 PM »

Oops... umm....

***SPOILER ALERT***
 ::exitstageleft::

Now I gotta watch tonite....Right after WWE.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2012, 06:57:55 PM »

You are a RACIST!!!!!   ::falldownshocked::

And yer point?