Author Topic: Md Gov. O'Malley laying the ground work to save jobs, the liberal way  (Read 953 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/state/the-governor-wants-to-increase-the-state%27s-gas-tax

At about 58 seconds into the video is the money quote. Yes, you guessed right. O'Malley going to save or create jobs the liberal way by hiking the gas tax a nickle every year for the next three years until the tally runs up to an extra fifteen cents per gallon of gas. Only in the twisted minds of liberals can this do what it's intended to do.

The poorer folks in Mary-land aren't going to be very merry these next three years as they have to pay extra to the General fund to subsidize O'Malley's green agenda. Democrats always say it's for transportation projects, however, they raid the fund every fiscal year as the need to do because of the fiscal mess they create. The Governor recently won reelection in 2010 after running roughshod over the former Gov, Ehrlich, after preaching how successful he was at saving and creating jobs in Mary-land mostly thanks to the 860 billion pay off by the Fed Govt one year earlier.

Those p-o-o-r people of Mary-land will be beaten up once more by a government that really cares less what they think because hey, it's essentially a one party state with the GOP a disappointing joke. With all the hype from liberals about regressive taxes, one would think they recognize what a regressive hit on the poor would look like but guess again, this ones coming right for the wallets of those that can least afford it once more. ::whatgives::

Why am I posting this nonsense, well, I live in south central PA but my business, service oriented, is in Baltimore and so I'll be paying more at the pump and keeping wages stagnet for yet another year. If I can get away with it, I'll raise my call price to make up for it which means it's coming down the pike at my customers who'll once again be shafted by another increase in the cost of living in a Utopian republic south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Damn these idiot voters are so f**king stupid. ::cussing::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Md Gov. O'Malley laying the ground work to save jobs, the liberal way
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 11:30:04 PM »
If I can get away with it, I'll raise my call price to make up for it which means it's coming down the pike at my customers who'll once again be shafted by another increase in the cost of living in a Utopian republic south of the Mason-Dixon line.

Damn these idiot voters are so f**king stupid.

Sort of a lose/lose for you.  Raise your call price to cover your costs making it harder for the idiot voters to pay your call price because the idiot voters installed idiots.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 06:59:51 AM »
It's the proverbial game of "screw your buddy" until eventually there is nobody left to screw.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »
Just raise the price on your Md customers and tell them it's the due to the cost of doing business in their state

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 05:42:27 PM »
Just raise the price on your Md customers and tell them it's the due to the cost of doing business in their state
I kinda do that to the obvious liberal customers now. I strongly feel if you can afford to be stupid then you won't mind the extra cost.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.