Author Topic: Idiots Freed from Iran Show Up at "Occupy Oakland"  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Idiots Freed from Iran Show Up at "Occupy Oakland"
« on: October 19, 2011, 07:18:31 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/freed-american-hikers-once-held-in-iran-join-occupy-oakland/

I guess they had to make an appearance...whether part of their release agreement with Duh Wun who shares their cause or because of financial strings attached to Soros...either way, it appears rescuing this ilk from Iran didn't improve their intellectual acuity one iota!

::)

$1.5m down the drain...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Idiots Freed from Iran Show Up at "Occupy Oakland"
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 07:57:17 AM »
Isn't this the point where we just thrown them back?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 08:44:17 AM »
I just knew they were Leftist hippie types. Who the hell else is going to go hiking on the border of Iraq and Iran, but someone who thinks we're all just a human family, and that other cultures aren't evil, just misunderstood.

The moment I heard they were abducted, they reminded me of that stupid chick that got herself crushed by a bulldozer in Gaza trying to protect a Palestinian house from the evil Jooz. Or Sean Penn.

Useful idiots. Years in captivity didn't rehabilitate them from their stupidity.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 08:49:40 AM »
St. Pancake, there is a fitting end for a fool.

;)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »

Useful idiots. Years in captivity didn't rehabilitate them from their stupidity.

They can't.
That would require they acknowledge their views were wrong before--haven't met many that have the brass ones to do that.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 09:56:58 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/freed-american-hikers-once-held-in-iran-join-occupy-oakland/

I guess they had to make an appearance...whether part of their release agreement with Duh Wun who shares their cause or because of financial strings attached to Soros...either way, it appears rescuing this ilk from Iran didn't improve their intellectual acuity one iota!

$1.5m down the drain...

I knew I wasn't crazy . I DID see that in The Examiner before it was spiked ( for whatever reason ) .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 10:22:55 AM »

$1.5m down the drain...

I knew I wasn't crazy . I DID see that in The Examiner before it was spiked ( for whatever reason ) .

They were just jerkin' your chain over there SH!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 02:40:27 PM »
I just knew they were Leftist hippie types. Who the hell else is going to go hiking on the border of Iraq and Iran, but someone who thinks we're all just a human family, and that other cultures aren't evil, just misunderstood.

The moment I heard they were abducted, they reminded me of that stupid chick that got herself crushed by a bulldozer in Gaza trying to protect a Palestinian house from the evil Jooz. Or Sean Penn.

You mean Rachel Currie?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 02:45:13 PM »

You mean Rachel Currie?

Corrie.  Yes, that's who he meant, St. Pancake.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 03:11:24 PM »
St. Pancake! ROTFFLMFAOOL!

Ya know, I'm not gonna say she deserved to get squashed by a bulldozer, but she sure as heck deserves to be ridiculed for having done so.

I hope her parents are as regretful of having raised such an idiot as they are of her death. But I'm guessing not. They're probably proud of her.

And these pukes we bargained to have returned from Iran? I won't say they deserved to rot in Iranian prison for having hiked in Iran. But they sure as heck deserve to be ridiculed for it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 04:30:36 PM »
And I heard Amanda Knox showed up at OWS Seattle.
F'n Loooooooooosers. ::cussing:: ::overkill::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 04:34:56 PM »
And I heard Amanda Knox showed up at OWS Seattle.
F'n Loooooooooosers. ::cussing:: ::overkill::

::gaah::

Didn't she get enough of  her share of 15 min fame?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 05:30:01 PM »

Never heard that one before?  It is well known is some circles.  Libertas, as well, has made its previous acquaintance.

Ya know, I'm not gonna say she deserved to get squashed by a bulldozer, but she sure as heck deserves to be ridiculed for having done so.

I hope her parents are as regretful of having raised such an idiot as they are of her death. But I'm guessing not. They're probably proud of her.

No, they are not regretful; they tried to sue Caterpillar because of piece of their equipment, used by Israelis, Pancaked their darling little Potato-head.

And these pukes we bargained to have returned from Iran? I won't say they deserved to rot in Iranian prison for having hiked in Iran. But they sure as heck deserve to be ridiculed for it.

They were pukes before they ended up in Iran.

Shane Bauer, a freelance journalist,

"graduated with honors from the University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Peace and Conflict Studies and a double minor in Journalism and Arabic in 2007. Shane speaks fluent Arabic and has spent a great deal of time in the Middle East and North Africa during the past 7 years, including living in Damascus, Syria, since the fall of 2008."

About their imprisonment, the irony of it all, said Bauer, "is that Sarah, Josh and I oppose U.S. policies towards Iran which perpetuate this hostility."

Josh Fattal, 29, is an environmentalist who worked for three years at the Aprovecho Research Center in Cottage Grove, Oregon, which teaches sustainable living skills. From January to June 2009, Josh was a Teaching Fellow with the International Honors Program (IHP) “Health and Community” study abroad program in Switzerland, India, China, and South Africa. Josh and his elder brother grew up in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. He spent his junior year of college on an IHP study abroad program in the UK, India, the Philippines, New Zealand, and Mexico and graduated from UC Berkeley in 2004 with a degree in environmental economics and policy from the College of Natural Resources. Josh was visiting Sarah and Shane in Damascus when they went on their trip.

Sarah Shourd was captured as well at the time, but released last year.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 05:36:08 PM »
Peace and conflict studies?

Sustainable living skills?

No wonder they are losers! 

Nothing like being a net negative to society right out the chute!

I'm sure their mommies and daddies enjoy supporting these deadheads!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 05:51:36 PM »

One hundred years ago these people would have rendered themselves inconsequential before adulthood.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 06:50:31 PM »

Mommy and Daddy will leave it up to us to support them. I say let them eat what they can scrounge. ::rockets::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 07:22:15 PM »

Mommy and Daddy will leave it up to us to support them. I say let them eat what they can scrounge. ::rockets::

The hell with that.  One of them is an "environmental activist"; let them live on what he can grow.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »

Never heard that one before?  It is well known is some circles.  Libertas, as well, has made its previous acquaintance.

No, they are not regretful; they tried to sue Caterpillar because of piece of their equipment, used by Israelis, Pancaked their darling little Potato-head.

They were pukes before they ended up in Iran.

Shane Bauer, a freelance journalist,

"graduated with honors from the University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Peace and Conflict Studies and a double minor in Journalism and Arabic in 2007. Shane speaks fluent Arabic and has spent a great deal of time in the Middle East and North Africa during the past 7 years, including living in Damascus, Syria, since the fall of 2008."

About their imprisonment, the irony of it all, said Bauer, "is that Sarah, Josh and I oppose U.S. policies towards Iran which perpetuate this hostility."

Josh Fattal, 29, is an environmentalist who worked for three years at the Aprovecho Research Center in Cottage Grove, Oregon, which teaches sustainable living skills. From January to June 2009, Josh was a Teaching Fellow with the International Honors Program (IHP) “Health and Community” study abroad program in Switzerland, India, China, and South Africa. Josh and his elder brother grew up in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania. He spent his junior year of college on an IHP study abroad program in the UK, India, the Philippines, New Zealand, and Mexico and graduated from UC Berkeley in 2004 with a degree in environmental economics and policy from the College of Natural Resources. Josh was visiting Sarah and Shane in Damascus when they went on their trip.

Sarah Shourd was captured as well at the time, but released last year.
Then I'll say it, she deserved it, she was a Jew hater like her parents. They encouraged her at every step and now they have one less child. Having what I remember reading about the incident and her parents, she was doomed from the start as being of hippies. If you're going to teach your children to be activists then you throwing away their existance. Child abuse, nothing less. ::outrage::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 09:42:11 AM »
It should be pointed out that St. Pancake is the Patroness Saint of Roadkill.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 04:46:40 PM »
It should be pointed out that St. Pancake is the Patroness Saint of Roadkill.
::hysterical::
Now that's funny!