Author Topic: Top Ten Signs that You Might be a Zombie  (Read 1695 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Top Ten Signs that You Might be a Zombie
« on: October 21, 2011, 09:21:33 AM »
Friday, 21 October 2011 05:39 Mike Adams

"If you burn your yard rather than mow it, you might be a redneck, says comedian Jeff Foxworthy. But how might you realize you're a zombie? Here are the top ten signs that you just might be a zombie...  

Sign #1: If you routinely take flu shot vaccines and then wonder why you still catch the flu every winter, you might be a zombie.

Annual flu shots are "medicines for the mindless." Even according to the medical scientists who are pro-vaccine, flu shots simply don't work on 99 out of 100 people. So if you find yourself standing in line at the pharmacy waiting to get a flu shot, think to yourself, "Whoa! I might be a zombie!"

Sign #2: If you find yourself watching mainstream media news, but still can't make sense of world events, you might be a zombie.

The purpose of the mainstream media is not to keep you informed, but to make you obedient. Mainstream news stories are chosen to promote a corporate agenda, not to bring you accurate information about events that might impact your life in meaningful ways. Those who watch mainstream news television quickly become zombies and then go on to succumb to vaccines and other brain poisons such as fluoride in the water (see below).

Sign #3: If you find yourself mindlessly following your doctor's advice even while your sickness gets increasingly worse, you might be a zombie."

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2011102114768/life-and-science/culture-wars/top-ten-signs-that-you-might-be-a-zombie.html? ::unknowncomic::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Top Ten Signs that You Might be a Zombie
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 09:30:52 AM »
Man, zombies have been coming up a LOT lately.

BTW, welcome back JPat? Where ya been?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 09:47:44 AM »
Man, zombies have been coming up a LOT lately.

BTW, welcome back JPat? Where ya been?

Here, there, everywhere! ::angel::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »
Sign #8: If you drink fluoridated tap water, you are a fluoridated zombie (which is, of course, the whole point of fluoride).

OPE!  OPE!

Paging General Ripper, General Ripper please pick up line one...General Ripper...

;D

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 05:04:37 PM »
Sign #6: If all your savings are currently held in US dollars, you are almost certainly an economic zombie.

I'm pretty well screwed there.

Sign #9: If you find yourself rooting for any presidential candidate other than Ron Paul, you're probably a political zombie.

Guess I'm a political zombie at least.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
Sign #9: If you find yourself rooting for any presidential candidate other than Ron Paul, you're probably a political zombie.

Ron Paul is the only Presidential candidate who has offered a genuine balanced budget (all the other candidates want to keep spending us into financial oblivion). Ron Paul is the only Presidential candidate who stands firmly for health freedom, ending prohibition against medical marijuana, legalizing the farming of industrial hemp, and allowing nutritional supplement companies to make accurate, scientifically-validated health claims for their products. All the other candidates are just corporate puppets who have nothing to offer America other than a continuation of the problems that have driven our nation into economic and political turmoil.

No, you're probably a paulbot zombie.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 08:41:51 AM »
If you believe all ten signs, then you are not a Zombie, just a moron.

Come on. Ron Paul?

Sheesh . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »
11. If you believe that Ron Paul is a zombie, you're probably not a zombie.  ::rolllaughing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 07:44:52 AM »
11. If you believe that Ron Paul is a zombie, you're probably not a zombie.  ::rolllaughing::

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.