Author Topic: Who's More Dangerous, Rush or Al Qaeda?  (Read 627 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Who's More Dangerous, Rush or Al Qaeda?
« on: October 26, 2011, 11:16:36 AM »
http://mrctv.org/videos/ows-quiz-whos-more-dangerous-rush-or-al-qaeda

To get a pulse of the thinking of the Occupy Wall Street protesters, MRCTV's Dan Joseph asked them a series of quickie questions, one being whom they thought was a greater threat to the United States: conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh or international terrorist group al Qaeda?
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Who's More Dangerous, Rush or Al Qaeda?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 11:46:19 AM »
It all depends upon your perspective.

That being said, we all have to do more to up our dangerousness.  Thankfully, the Left is providing ample impetus toward that end.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 12:28:22 PM »
To the Communist Left.............El Rushbo! ::cool:: ::thumbsup:: ::whoohoo::

To the graet USA...........Al Qaeda and the Muslimes pigs ::rockets:: ::mooning::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »
I've been listening to Rush since 1988 and he's never said anything about killin' me . Al Qaeda on the other hand ....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 07:27:42 AM »
I've been listening to Rush since 1988 and he's never said anything about killin' me . Al Qaeda on the other hand ....

Yeah, there is that very material difference there, but to the Left, they think everyone to the right of them wants to kill them.

Funny, isn't it?  You'd think only people who are guilty of heinous crimes would be worried about other people wanting to kill them? 

What possible reason could people have to make them want to kill liberals?  .  .  .   ::thinking::

It's not like liberals have harmed us in any way, have they?  .  .  .   ::thinking::

::whatgives::

Perhaps the better question would be "Who is more dangerous, Leftists or Al Qaeda"?  That might be a more interesting argument!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 07:30:01 AM »
Number 1 on MNHawk's Undeniable Truths of Life

Nothing scares a leftist piece of garbage more than competing ideas.  From Lenin to Stalin to Mao to (insert modern piece of leftist trash here) the first thing the left does, if they can, is to shut down the opposition's speech.

So yes, I can believe some Poli Sci retard, qualified for nothing more than protesting in a park, would be scared of competing ideas more than terrorists.