Author Topic: Catholic Charities: Stay Denied to Stop Illinois from Taking Away Children  (Read 1014 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Today, October 27, 2011, attorneys with the Thomas More Society were informed that their emergency motion, on behalf of the Catholic Charities of three Roman Catholic Dioceses, asking the appellate court to stay the trial court’s order ruling against Catholic Charities was denied. The purpose of the stay was to prevent the State of Illinois from taking away the foster children under Catholic Charities’ care during their appeal.

link

These Catholic Charities won't place kids with same-sex couples. 

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The radical homosexual agenda is more important to the Leftists than ensuring continuity in a healthy-as-possible environment for these orphaned kids while the case makes its way through court.

Anyone who has dealt with orphaned children knows that the one thing aside from the love of a parent that they are deprived of is stability in their lives. The Leftist pukes will steal that stability from them and put a dagger through its heart on the altar of the radical homosexual agenda.

Evil.

God help me, some days I just want to [tard-proofed] people. I covet the opportunity.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 05:16:29 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

CatholicCrusader

Re: Catholic Charities: Stay Denied to Stop Illinois from Taking Away Children
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 02:12:35 PM »
These Catholic Charities won't place kids with same-sex couples.  

You're damned right they won't, and they shoudn't.
How can a church place kids in a den of sin.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Catholic Charities: Stay Denied to Stop Illinois from Taking Away Children
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »
As far as I can tell the gays have found agencies that let them adopt--

it seems to be much the same as the contraception/insurance issue.

Evil recognizes its enemy.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."