Author Topic: Lynching Cain  (Read 21363 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: Lynching Cain
« Reply #240 on: November 08, 2011, 09:30:01 PM »

Thanks for the correction.
It is all coming together isn't it?
If Cain can hold it together the wheels
may just fall off their little happy wagon.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #241 on: November 08, 2011, 09:37:23 PM »

Thanks for the correction.
It is all coming together isn't it?
If Cain can hold it together the wheels
may just fall off their little happy wagon.

The Chicago way at work. Where are the men that Obama had (ahem) contact with??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #242 on: November 08, 2011, 09:43:23 PM »
And then THIS:

Block appeared to be referring to former POLITICO reporter Josh Kraushaar, who left for another outlet, National Journal, in 2010.

Josh Kraushaar tweeted earlier in the day, apparently after getting questions, that he’s in fact not related to Karen Kraushaar, and simply has the same last name.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2011, 09:45:49 PM »
Sure.  How common is that name?

The smog of obfuscation surely be flyin' thick now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Lynching Cain: Accuser Kraushaar filed complaint in next job
« Reply #244 on: November 09, 2011, 06:59:24 AM »
We have a serial claimer of sexual harassment.

Accuser Kraushaar filed complaint in next job

WASHINGTON (AP) — A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment, saying she should be allowed to work from home after a serious car accident and accusing a manager of circulating a sexually charged email, The Associated Press has learned.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #245 on: November 09, 2011, 07:40:47 AM »
Manufactured.

Cain was right all along, it is a lynching.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #246 on: November 09, 2011, 07:47:06 AM »
Yep, IDP.  Out of this whole thing, Block has been the only thing that truly makes me want to  ::unknowncomic::

Time for Block to go.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #247 on: November 09, 2011, 07:48:23 AM »
Yep, IDP.  Out of this whole thing, Block has been the only thing that truly makes me want to  ::unknowncomic::

Time for Block to go.

He's not up to the task.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #248 on: November 09, 2011, 09:11:07 AM »

Time for Block to go.

He's not up to the task.

He's starting to seem too weak.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
Investigator: Cain is innocent of sexual advances, Bialik lying
« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2011, 07:30:16 AM »
This is interesting. I didn't know such technology existed. Something to chew on. I've said several times that it's not the allegations, but Cain's response that should have people concerned. But if the allegations are indeed false, and the entire event was manufactured to harm Herman Cain, that matters to me, and it will matter to voters.

Investigator: Herman Cain innocent of sexual advances

ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) -

Private investigator TJ Ward said presidential hopeful Herman Cain was not lying at a news conference on Tuesday in Phoenix.

Cain denied making any sexual actions towards Sharon Bialek and vowed to take a polygraph test if necessary to prove his innocence. Cain has not taken a polygraph but Ward said he does have software that does something better. Ward said the $15,000 software can detect lies in people's voices.

CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska played Cain's speech for Ward into the software and watched as it analyzed Cain's every word.

If he is hiding something this thing would have spiked way down here," said Ward.  "He is being truthful, totally truthful.  He is a man with integrity and he talked directly about not knowing any incident he is accused of."

The software analyzes the stress level and other factors in your voice.  During the speech, when Cain denied the claims, the lie detector read "low risk."  According to Ward, that means Cain is telling the truth.

During the section of Bialek's news conference where she says, "He suddenly reached over put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals he also grabbed my head brought it towards his crotch." During the analysis of that section the software said "high risk statement."  Ward said that means she is not  telling the truth about what happened. "I don't think she is fabricating her meetings," said Ward.  But, she is fabricating what transpired."

Ward said nearly 70 law enforcement agencies nationwide use the voice software, including the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office. Ward said the technology is a scientific measure that law enforcement use as a tool to tell when someone is lying and that it has a 95 percent success rate.

After listening to Cain's speech and analyzing it, Ward said there is no doubt, Cain is innocent.

"When he directly talks about the allegations against him there is no high risk," said Ward.  "It is low risk, which tells me he is being truthful in his conversations to the public."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2011, 07:43:37 AM »
Wow, how fast will the MFM bury that story?!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2011, 10:26:51 AM »
Oh, and while this started off as a piece on Ohio...

...isn't it nice to see the fothermucking Butthead continue to do Ruling Class bidding and trash Cain?!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/11/10/what-weve-learned-about-politics-and-2012-this-week/

...not that this sapper bothers reading Coulter or anybody else...!!!

I really would like to see The Butthead suffer from a fatal Act of God!!!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #252 on: November 10, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »

I ask Him to help us out every night.
I'll be His choice what he does.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #253 on: November 10, 2011, 10:53:57 AM »
"He suddenly reached over put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals he also grabbed my head brought it towards his crotch."

The logistics of this would require both people to be near facing each other; as this supposedly happened in the car, she may as well accuse him of being "Elasti-man", too.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2011, 07:34:15 PM »
http://www.tsowell.com/
From the 'Columns' section:
http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell111011.php3

It is probably not racism, as such, that motivates these attacks on Herman Cain. The motivation is far more likely to be politics, but politics makes a prominent black conservative like Clarence Thomas or Herman Cain far more dangerous to the Democrats than an equally prominent white conservative.

The 90 percent black vote for Democrats is like money in the bank on election day. A prominent black conservative who offers an alternative view of the world is a serious danger politically, because if that alternative view has the net effect of reducing the black vote for Democrats just to 75 percent, the Democrats are in big trouble at election time.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #255 on: November 10, 2011, 08:40:27 PM »

They know the blacks that follow Cain will not come back.
They also know that those blacks will go into the neighborhood
and fetch their loved one's and they won't be going back.
And again and again and again.  They are skeered of Herman.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2011, 11:14:34 PM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #257 on: November 11, 2011, 12:16:37 AM »

Saw the presser with Can and Wood.  He should have hired Wood
a long time ago, he's smooth.  Eric Boling said he's top of the line.
He also asked why all the best lawyers were from the South and
talked s l o w.
                      ::thumbsup::

Good hunting Mr. Cain

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #258 on: November 11, 2011, 06:41:24 AM »
"He also asked why all the best lawyers were from the South and talked s l o w."

I'll venture to guess it's because they're used to fighting these wars!

;D

Plus, if one is about to get schooled in law, sure goes down easier with southern sugar than northeast twang, eh?

;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #259 on: November 11, 2011, 09:58:51 AM »
"He also asked why all the best lawyers were from the South and talked s l o w."

I'll venture to guess it's because they're used to fighting these wars!

;D

Plus, if one is about to get schooled in law, sure goes down easier with southern sugar than northeast twang, eh?

;)

The southern accent has to be one of the finest pieces of human camouflage known to man, causing opponents to misunderestimate the intellect behind it.  ::dueling::