Author Topic: Obama Could Bring Down Entire Dem Ticket!  (Read 743 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Obama Could Bring Down Entire Dem Ticket!
« on: November 03, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »
GOOD NEWS!

by, Dr. Dave Hill

"Last week’s column asserting that the president is unelectable has triggered strong responses. Democrats, in particular, seem to think my judgment is premature. It strikes them as ridiculous that anyone could make such a “bold prediction” so far in advance of the 2012 election. Hey, that’s what we do, as seasoned political professionals, as pollsters. But I must stress that I am not so much making a personal prediction as drawing an informed conclusion based on all the numbers available. I do this in each election cycle for other candidates, and it’s time to make the call on President Obama.

Whenever I have an incumbent client running for reelection, I insist on a viability study about a year out from the election — so, in the case of the presidential race, right about now. Anything that I do for my own, I should do for the opposition. So here goes. First, I look at the polling results from traditional “deserves reelection” questions, the gold standard of viability testing. The most recent nationwide public poll I could find was one conducted by Quinnipiac University early last month. It showed 42 percent saying the president deserves reelection while 54 percent say he doesn’t. While this reelect number by itself is not necessarily a doomsday figure, it’s the 54 percent on the con side that’s a killer. Most often, there is a large undecided percentage, but here it’s only 4 points. Voters have closed their minds — and the book on this president. It ensures that when Obama faces a Republican nominee, the undecided voters in early polling will eventually vote against an undeserved reelection."

Post Continues on thehill.com
http://visiontoamerica.org/5283/obama-could-bring-down-entire-dem-ticket/

Oh Goody! ::whoohoo::

charlesoakwood

Re: Obama Could Bring Down Entire Dem Ticket!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:41:24 PM »

::guitar::   
                         ::newyear::   
                                                       ::beertoast:: 
                                                                                     ::USA::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 10:25:02 PM »
Unless you have a 3rd party split.................
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 07:19:34 AM »
Indeed, the GOP nominating a Ruling Class clown may do more to guarantee another entrant in the general election than any other single act!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 08:47:43 AM »
Indeed, the GOP nominating a Ruling Class clown may do more to guarantee another entrant in the general election than any other single act!

Now, Obama is doing everything he can to win back support, shamelessly prostituting votes for his benefit. This Man is capable of the most reprehensible acts. We should not be surprised if he guaranteed rebates to those who support him in the next election. He is capable of anything, and our spineless Congress would do nothing more than whimper!

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 09:37:21 AM »
Unless you have a 3rd party split.................

Ron Paul comes to mind...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 09:50:14 AM »
I don't hold out a lot of hope that, even with this excellent opportunity, that the Pubs are up to the task of fixing this mess

In 2010, we elected some 80 new Congresscritters.
At the most, 1/4 of them have bucked the leadership and did anything on principle

Granted, they can't pass legislation but they could have stopped a lot.

Increased spending and debt, didn't defund Obamacare, have done nothing to stop the regulatory onslaught (don't fund it)

This is why they were elected and they're not up to the task.

Starting to think that anyone who really believes that the Pubs will do anything is touching themselves.
It is broken beyond repair and will require a reset that won't be pretty and the outcome is far from certain

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 01:50:58 PM »
I don't hold out a lot of hope that, even with this excellent opportunity, that the Pubs are up to the task of fixing this mess

In 2010, we elected some 80 new Congresscritters.
At the most, 1/4 of them have bucked the leadership and did anything on principle

Granted, they can't pass legislation but they could have stopped a lot.

Increased spending and debt, didn't defund Obamacare, have done nothing to stop the regulatory onslaught (don't fund it)

This is why they were elected and they're not up to the task.

Starting to think that anyone who really believes that the Pubs will do anything is touching themselves.
It is broken beyond repair and will require a reset that won't be pretty and the outcome is far from certain

I agree, my Congressman is a newbie from 2010. He hasn't done squat accept create more offices for himself. NumbersUSA categorizes him as a deadbeat.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 04:48:29 PM »
So far that's what I'm classifying mine too
He is a car dealer which should have been ebough reason not to trust him.

I'm going to see if I can trade him in for a new make and model

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 07:42:12 AM »
You KNOW you're in trouble with the voters if:

http://www.businessinsider.com/one-year-out-obama-campaign-imagines-what-if-he-isnt-reelected-2011-11] ONE YEAR OUT AND YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO FEAR IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN YOUR OWN BASE!

Depicting a joyous crowd in Chicago's Grant Park on election night, the video says that his supporters "changed the course of history," but warns "one year from now all our progress could be erased."

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus