Topics > World/Foreign Affairs

ChiCom ground sat in Aus tracks US and AUS ships ...

<< < (2/63) > >>

Libertas:
Thanks for the link too CO, I saved two of the pics from the first link...it really helps to visualize the shipping lanes and ChiCom presence from Arabian Sea to East China Sea (the "string of pearls")...

Speaking from experience...I'd hate to be caught in the Staight of Malacca...it really chokes down as you reach Singapore and the Kra penninsula...but Sunda, Lombok & Makassar might be shorter but a hell of a lot tighter...there are only so maby transit points one can take and a lot of choke points!

Sectionhand:

--- Quote from: Libertas on November 16, 2011, 02:18:28 PM ---It seemed beyond curious that the Aussie's would let the ChiCom's build any kind of ground station, and then announcement on troops...somebody playing both ends against the middle down there or what?  Gosh, wonder what Code Pinko thinks about this deployment?!

::)

--- End quote ---

It looks like Stymie is faced with an  "Inconvenient Truth" of his own !  ::stirpot:: ::evil:: ::pokeineye:: ::popcorn::

charlesoakwood:

Staight of Malacca -- The ChiComs are digging a canal across Thailand. 
It may be the Kra Canal, labeled on the second map.
------------------
"
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/11/18/quick_hits_page

"RUSH: Herman Cain, in remarks yesterday, ranked US ally India with China as a rising threat to the United States in Asia. No, wait, wait.  That was Leon Panetta that said that.  I'm sorry.  Leon Panetta I guess is unqualified to be secretary of defense.  "Leon Panetta, in remarks Thursday, ranked US ally India with China as a rising threat to the US in Asia. The Pentagon quickly sought to roll back the remarks." What Panetta actually said was, "We face the threats from rising powers -- China, India, others -- that we have to always have sufficient force protection out there in the Pacific to make sure they know we’re never going anywhere."  Now, if Herman Cain had said that, of course, he would be pronounced by many as unqualified.  Leon Panetta said it, I wonder if they'll say the same thing about Leon Panetta being unqualified."   

Libertas:
More sabre-rattling...er dragon belching...whatever they do over ChiComLand...

http://news.yahoo.com/chinas-hu-urges-navy-prepare-combat-160509787.html

I wanna start a pool for the over/under on deaths/mishaps on that carrier of theirs, if they dare a full operational deployment!  Would be fun following these clowns around the ocean, much easier to hone claws & fangs when there is a foreign playmate in the area!

Damn_Lucky:
I'll give you 5-1 that one of the first dozen planes crash on takeoff and two crash on return! ::popcorn::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version