Author Topic: Want to see what "real stupid" looks like?  (Read 767 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Want to see what "real stupid" looks like?
« on: November 17, 2011, 11:25:12 AM »
The so-called San Francisco Declaration -

A Declaration from the Occupation
OccupySF / November 15th, 2011

We the People denounce the illegal police actions and evictions against our occupations.

We the People assert our right to peacefully assemble to exercise our right to free speech, and to petition for redress of our grievances.

We reject and repudiate the deliberately complex and prohibitively expensive permit process – a measure in place to curb exercises of this nature and discourage free assembly.

We find it particularly despicable and repugnant that there is a coordinated effort by local and federal officials to neutralize our movement and prevent us from exercising our rights. Let it be known that any action, interdiction, infiltration or other attempts to destabilize, disperse or displace us will be seen as an act against ALL of us. Supporting Occupations and community members will respond in nonviolent solidarity actions.

We stand in solidarity with all Occupiers in the Occupy Wall Street movement everywhere. This movement is bigger than each of us and bigger than our individual Occupations. You cannot evict an idea once that idea is rooted in the hearts and minds of the People.

We invite the 99% to feel empowered to stand up and do heroic things for themselves, for each other, for those that can’t fight for themselves and for those yet to come into this world.

We invite our communities to open dialogues on the pressing issues of mental illness, substance abuse, homelessness, and social and economic injustice as an entree into a greater conversation of the gravely important matters affecting us.

We are the 99% and we are here. We will not be silenced, we will not be removed, and we will not be remiss in our moral calling and natural right to a more just and equitable society.

::hysterical::

These poor imbeciles think anything with "We' prefacing their garbage makes it all legitimate!

::laughonfloor::

Let me summarize - "We are the stupid, the lazy, the drunk and strung-out, the smelly, the unpotty-trained, the parasites of soceity who demand our right to suck the life blood out of anybody we choose!"

Yeah, drop dead, losers!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Want to see what "real stupid" looks like?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 01:43:46 PM »
We reject and repudiate the deliberately complex and prohibitively expensive permit process – a measure in place to curb exercises of this nature and discourage free assembly.

Oh?  Where were they demonstrating when the TEA Parties had to cough up?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 01:55:42 PM »
Oh oh, I think you just made their tiny little heads go POOF!

::whoohoo::

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 04:27:57 PM »
It's for me not thee.     ::puke:: ::laserkill::

I wish there parents would have had the balls and spanked the Hell out of the little when they were babies (1-3yrs) and all this sh*t would have never happened.    ::gaah:: ::bashing::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 03:52:04 AM »
Who says they're too big to spank even now ? Maybe a good public spanking is just what some of them need !

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 06:39:40 AM »
Who says they're too big to spank even now ? Maybe a good public spanking is just what some of them need !

Way too many in that crowd would enjoy it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 07:32:26 AM »
Oh oh, they're labelling him one of them right-wing extremist evangelical's!!!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/capital-land/2011/11/white-house-shooter-called-obama-anti-christ-feds-say

Tea Party link is a foregone conclusion, no fact-checking needed, just print it!   ::)

And no doubt he'll have ties to...whose topping the polls?...oh, gNewt, they'll link him to gNewt!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/capital-land/2011/11/white-house-shooter-called-obama-anti-christ-feds-say

PS-Doesn't POTUS have to be at least in the same building that gets shot at for it to be considered an assassination attempt?!  Methinks I smell a patsy put up by Team Obama!

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 07:45:15 AM »
How did this guy get tracked down so easily ?  ::thinking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 08:31:35 AM »
I'm sure it's all due to our crack team of...ahhh....ummm....maybe....

I dunno!

::whatgives::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 09:29:28 AM »
How did this guy get tracked down so easily ?  

All of the stories I've read about him thus far have never placed him at the scene with eye witness accounts.

The only thing I read that could account for his fast capture was that he apparently fired 2 shots from a civilian AK-47 rifle (curious since these rifles hold a minimum of 5 rounds - but only if modified to do so otherwise they usually come with a 10 round magazine - and you can easily get 20 and 30 round magazines for them...why only 2 shots?) and then he dropped his personally owned rifle on the ground right there and ran off.  

So my assumption is they got him from his fingerprints since (as far as I know) Idaho doesn't require rifles to be registered and he had a past criminal record (including domestic violence) that would certainly have meant his fingerprints were in the system.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:34:35 AM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 09:51:03 AM »
And a drive-by shooting?  Really?  How serious an attempt you call that?  How easy would it be for anyone to do that, plant the rifle and pin it on this loser?  Either he is the most incompetent would be assassin in history or something else is going on...