Author Topic: The Devil went down to Florida ....  (Read 460 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The Devil went down to Florida ....
« on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:36 PM »
Actually, it was Obama going to Disneyworld yesterday.  Not much was made of it, but Michelle Malkin described it this way in one column:

Where did President Obama go after killing off thousands of Keystone XL pipeline construction and manufacturing jobs? Why, Disney World, of course. Sabotaging work is hard work for Goofy and his pals.

Obama touted a White House foreign tourism initiative on Thursday with Cinderella’s castle as his backdrop. “America is open for business,” he proclaimed chirpily to the rest of the globe.

Tell that to the Keystone managers in Canada whom Obama and his State Department rebuffed — after years of planning and review — in order to appease militant environmentalists and Hollywood celebs.

Dumbfounding.  "America is open for business"?  Ohhhhhhh!  For foreign tourists!

Here's the skinny on THAT:

He’ll be at Disney World on Thursday to push for relaxing tourist visa requirements in the name of boosting the economy.

In case anyone needs reminding, it was the relentless drive of the tourism industry and kowtowing State Department bureaucrats that led to the Bush-era Visa Express program — which relaxed visa policies, eliminated in-person consulate interviews, and opened the door to the 9/11 hijackers.

Brazil, may I remind you, is just the latest base for al Qaeda and other Islamic jihadi groups; it “does not recognize Hizbollah or Hamas as terrorist groups and disbanded the Federal Police’s anti-terrorism service in 2009.”

Why do I get visions of world-visitors welcomed into Cuba's "tourist zone", with all modern amenities and luxuries, while the Cubans live their miserable lives in poverty and shortages.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"