Author Topic: What Is It About "The Disney Channel" That Produces Trashy Sluts?  (Read 2556 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
I can only assume that there is some kind of weird corporate culture thing going on at The Disney Channel that churns out sluts. Decades earlier Disney produced Annette Funicello who was the essence of purity and innocence from adolescence all the way through adulthood and I guess someone in the corporate hierarchy decreed, "We can't have anymore of that," and now we have, well, this:

Britney Spears.

Lindsay Lohan.

Miley Cyrus.

All former Disney Channel starlets.

All infamous sluts.

One can only imagine the current stable of proto-sluts that the Disney Channel is waiting to unleash on society.

These, dare I say, women are all thoroughly insulated from mainstream America and must somehow believe that they are acting in a perfectly normal and socially acceptable way...that this is how all young ladies behave. Meanwhile mainstream America scratches its collective head and wonders what is mentally wrong with Disney Channel girls. Are they given special slut medication? Are they radiated with a slut ray?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:30:00 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

Re: What Is It About "The Disney Channel" That Produces Trashy Sluts?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 01:05:33 AM »

There's more than one kind of chicken hawk and if the
chief of the studio is interested in transformational
culture what better way than to institutionalize it.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:32:32 AM »
What!!  No tongue-stud!?  The girl be slippin'!

I give up trying to figure out WTH is going on today, trap.  Within some circles, seems it's all about competing to see who can behave the worst.  Once upon a time, we had a culture whose institutions reinforced parents' traditional values.  Now, it's a race to Sodom and Gomorrah.

I'd slap the living sh*t out of any daughter of mine, regardless her age, for engaging in such public base debauchery.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 03:04:46 AM »
Corporate Disney looks on Walt ( who's rolling over in his grave right now ) as an old and irrelevant joke . Wouldn't you just love to slap them ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 06:51:09 AM »
This is the same outfit that celebrates "Gay Day" at the park, right?  What's to be shocked about?

Disney is just another gateway on the road to hell.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 06:55:54 AM »
This is the same outfit that celebrates "Gay Day" at the park, right?  What's to be shocked about?

Yeah, I think they have 'Slim Day too.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 07:30:38 AM »

Yeah, I think they have 'Slim Day too.

::facepalm::

Doomed!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 07:34:07 AM »
Netflix + Drama Fever  $20 per month, and the peace of mind of having Tard Free TV.

So what is that pic?  Tryouts to replace the drugged out Demi Moore in the new Deep Throat movie?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 08:03:24 AM »
You got the Coreys getting raped and I don't doubt there are many more Hollywood boys who suffer the same fate and you have these young girls who are transformed into drug and alcohol infused trash.

There isn't enough money in the world for me to allow that to happen to my daughter.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:24 AM »
I think is is more due to being in Hollywood and therefore being exposed to people with little to no moral fiber. Billy Ray is regetting his decision to let her do that show.  As always it comes down to the parents.  If you willingly let your kids spend long days with people you know to be pedophiles, deviants, drug-users and other unsavory characters, you shouldn't be surprised when they emulate those behaviors. In the article he talks about being bullied by Miley's "handlers"  -- What? How did you loose control of your own daughter to strangers?

As leftist as the folks at Disney Channel are (I hate the Michelle Obama good eating crap) ,  they have a brand to protect.  I can't imagine they are terribly excited over gaining a reputation for destroying their child stars.  My kids watch a lot of Disney, and while we have banned some shows ( mostly for stupidity) , most of the shows are pretty darn benign. Or as least I find them so compared to Nickalodeon or some of the other alternatvies out there. When the shows  get off track, I turn it into a teaching moment. Its better kids see bad behavior and then be told its bad,  rather than have them figure it out the hard way. I do the same with movies ( Now kids, I don't want to hear that word from you  unless there really is a giant dinosuar chasing you. If there is, then its completely appropriate to say that. )

With that said, I fully expect Selena Gomez to start pulling Miley-type antics any day now.  Its sad, she was such a cute kid when she was on Barney

All I can tell my kids is that these people are actors. They lie for a living. They are not people to be admired or emulated in their daily lives.