Author Topic: Taser That Hippie!  (Read 1835 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Taser That Hippie!
« on: January 30, 2012, 03:18:07 PM »
Found on AoS...skip ahead to the 1:30 mark to watch the loud and obnoxious hippie get lit up with a taser...

Yeah, fried hippie. Life is good.

And as soon as he gets zapped some idiot with a whistle starts blowing on it mindlessly. These people are about the most annoying group of snots I have ever seen. And they do this for what?

And for context...the police were putting up notices to vacate and this moron was tearing them down. Stupid hippie.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
Re: Taser That Hippie!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 04:14:05 PM »
Not quite as good as napalm but I do love the smell of burning Hippie!
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 02:35:17 PM »
The vagrant camp in Charlotte has been disbanded as well, though the HazMat team had to be called in because they were using a storm drain as a general purpose latrine:  http://crimeclt.blogspot.com/2012/01/occupy-odds-and-ends-safe-initiative.html

Vermin.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 02:40:58 PM »
The vagrant camp in Charlotte has been disbanded as well, though the HazMat team had to be called in because they were using a storm drain as a general purpose latrine:  http://crimeclt.blogspot.com/2012/01/occupy-odds-and-ends-safe-initiative.html

Vermin.

Unbelievable. Environmentalists wail and gnash their teeth when lawn care phosphates enter the storm drains and fertilize increased biomass "downstream". Yet the same grimy scum will add raw excrement?

Rats are a preferable infestation.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 06:22:29 PM »
The Police missed a target rich environment starting with the idiot with the whistle.The problem is that the police have been cowed into being very careful with the scum.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 08:10:37 PM »
There must be a way to make a buck here.

I would pay good money to taser an unwashed hippie holding an OWS sign and chanting some liberal bullsh*t nonsense.

Certainly I'm not the only one who would pay for this experience.

I'd like a turn at the water cannon, too. Knocking hippies off of their feet and washing them a few dozen yards down the street would be an experience you could tell your grandkids about.

Or hitting them with an LRAD in a blind alley and watching them bump around like pinballs holding their heads in agony.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 08:22:48 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:22:02 PM by trapeze »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 08:09:09 AM »
"Or hitting them with an LRAD in a blind alley and watching them bump around like pinballs holding their heads in agony."

::hysterical::   ::thumbsup::   ::cool::   ::whoohoo::   ::bows::   ::rolllaughing::   ::praying::   ::beertoast::   ::laughonfloor::   ::danceban::   ::USA::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 11:09:10 PM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 08:47:00 AM »

Lolololol......every time I see the "occupy" crowd labeled a movement, i get the mental picture of the guy chitting on the cop car.  ::mooning::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »
Taser them all.

And don't let the power up, either.

Electro shock field therapy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 12:29:30 PM »
You know these smelly ignorant lazy unproductive neerdowell's will try to fire up the "Summer of Stink 2.0", it is an election year after all, so cities ought to be going over their lessons learned and best practices in preparation.

Should have more tasers, more mounted police, water cannons, tear gas and LRAD.

But then they'll just use that stuff on Tea Party people and people getting in the faces of Ruling Class politicians anyway, so this ilk will continue to sh*t all over us and cost us taxpayers more money.

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.