Author Topic: Hillary for President!  (Read 561 times)

Offline radioman

• A Regular
Hillary for President!
« on: February 03, 2012, 05:18:51 PM »
We are in a sea of change. It's all around else every where we look. The Houston Astros are moving from the National Conference to the American Conference. They even discussed changing their names.
So, here's the deal. The Establishment Repubs (Establishent == Right Wing of the Plantation) are intent on nominating the most liberal repub they can find, ergo Mitt. But, there is always a big butt in there, the majority of the repub party still don't like him enuff to be our president.
I propose we look outside the box. Let's recruit Hillary to join the repub party and nominate her as our candidate to run against obama. It would do several things:
0 - she would have a better chance of winning than Mitt
1 - take her off the table as being their VP candidate
2 - it would give us a chance to have the 1st woman to become presideent
3 - it would also bring her entire team and fans onboard to bolster our numbers
In addition, it would also cause Bill Clinton to be drug into the repub party. The 1st black president would now be a member of the repub party. He could team up with Newt to form a new government program to service used wives and or any other unwanted women. Who knows? What other form of sex could be de-classified as sex?
He would also become the 1st ex-black president to now be the 1st black 1st man. You see all the history that we would be setting here, right?
The cost? Nothing really, because there isn't that much difference between Hillary and Mitt as far as their politics are concerned.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

charlesoakwood

Re: Hillary for President!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 05:46:17 PM »

::outrage::
                                               ^

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 05:49:19 PM »
Radioman... Let's talk about movies or something.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »

He did that on purpose.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »
We are in a sea of change. It's all around else every where we look. The Houston Astros are moving from the National Conference to the American Conference. They even discussed changing their names.
So, here's the deal. The Establishment Repubs (Establishent == Right Wing of the Plantation) are intent on nominating the most liberal repub they can find, ergo Mitt. But, there is always a big butt in there, the majority of the repub party still don't like him enuff to be our president.
I propose we look outside the box. Let's recruit Hillary to join the repub party and nominate her as our candidate to run against obama. It would do several things:
In addition, it would also cause Bill Clinton to be drug into the repub party. The 1st black president would now be a member of the repub party. He could team up with Newt to form a new government program to service used wives and or any other unwanted women. Who knows? What other form of sex could be de-classified as sex?
He would also become the 1st ex-black president to now be the 1st black 1st man. You see all the history that we would be setting here, right?
The cost? Nothing really, because there isn't that much difference between Hillary and Mitt as far as their politics are concerned.

Heck....it would be a hoot. But I believe a better idea would be to recruit bill Clinton. Think about it. A super secret committee, full of portly women willing to do a few favors, if bill will come out and support conservative causes and disparage Obama.......we know he hates the guy. Hell, he doesn't need to espouse a conservative message, just go around lamenting, after 4 failed years, Obama isn't the person for the job.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 09:06:07 PM »

He did that on purpose.

LOL.  And you freaked .....  just like he expected.  Heheheh.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 10:41:30 PM »

::curtsy4::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 04:10:15 AM »

It must have been something you ate .

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 11:53:59 AM »
Never go to bed after ingesting a late dinner of spicey foods!   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.