Author Topic: We are all Terrorists now  (Read 752 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
We are all Terrorists now
« on: February 07, 2012, 05:13:00 PM »
Watch out for the Sovereign Citizen!

You know, someone who thinks they have individual, inalienable rights,  which cannot  be abridged without the consent of the governed?
In other words an American.

Read your constitution. Its says plainly  Gold and Silver are the only legal tender allowed. What is in your wallet?  Is  it gold or silver?
Is it redeemable for gold or silver? 

Read the Bill of Rights.  Does it affirm  I have natural rights that are protected outside the specific grants of power and rights in the  Constitution?

Does the Bill of rights  forbid the government  from establishing or preventing the free exercise of Religion?

Then why are they forcing the Catholic Church to violate the tenets of their faith?

This is Fascism. Plain and simple. And just for stating the plain facts above, and noting that the Federal Government is illegitimate in its use of power, I have been labeled a dangerous terrorist guilty of a thought crime.  Why? Because they also know what the 2nd Amendment says and what it is there for.

“when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.” -  Thomas Jefferson

“The powers granted to the federal government are few and specific and will be exercised towards external parties. Powers granted to the states are many and general and focused solely on internal affairs. The federal government will be the most important in times of war and danger, the state government in times of peace and security. The more powerful the federal government is to deal with war and danger, the less likely the will need to be most active….The critics claim that the federal government will have enough power to amass a military force and force the state government to give up their power. As it was said before, it is very unlikely that an uninterrupted series of representatives would all support this military effort.
Even if it had happened, the people in each state are numerous enough to bear arms against such a military threat as evidence by the action of the local militia in the American Revolution. In addition to the people of the United States being allowed to bear arms, they have the advantage of being loyal to state governments who appoint the militia officers. This is an advantage that no European nations allow their citizens, and the one that will sustain liberty in this country.”
– Federalist 45 (Madison)

You know, sometimes you should be careful what you wish for, and if they wish Americans  to be terrorists maybe we should oblige them.

Tree of Liberty. Tyrants. Some assembly required.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: We are all Terrorists now
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 05:21:26 PM »
"Let us assume for the moment everything you they say about me is true. That just makes your their problem bigger, doesn't it?"

They've determined Americans are a danger to America.  Right church, wrong pew; Americans are a danger to the statists of every stripe.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 05:58:18 PM »
I never thought I'd be an endangered species just because I'm not a sheeple.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »
I posted that article in the NADA thread when I saw it, since it seems to tie into the general theme of a tyrannical government readying the populace for the loss of yet more and more liberty, until we are all made serfs, slaves, inmates or just killed.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,4209.msg52408.html#msg52408

And there seems to be so little outrage about it...

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 06:22:31 PM »
Okay, merging, by your leave, Weisshaupt.

On second thought, I think not.  It deserves its own thread.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline michelleo

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:46:08 PM »
I posted that article in the NADA thread when I saw it, since it seems to tie into the general theme of a tyrannical government readying the populace for the loss of yet more and more liberty, until we are all made serfs, slaves, inmates or just killed.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,4209.msg52408.html#msg52408

And there seems to be so little outrage about it...

::gaah::

Unfortunately this kind of ridiculous characterization is nothing new.  The Tea Partiers were dangerous, remember?  They'd go to rallies with guns. Lock up your children!!

It is they who wreak havoc in the streets, rioting over shoes even.  Yet we are the terrorists.  It's disgusting and outrageous, but entirely predictable.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 06:47:30 PM »
The OWSers are threatening physical action at CPAC.  I started a thread around here somewhere.

Suresure, just like the TEA Party ........

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 07:15:58 PM »
The OWSers are threatening physical action at CPAC.  I started a thread around here somewhere.

Suresure, just like the TEA Party ........

At this point I say "about time". They've been braying for it, in some ways for decades. Frankly I'm ready to get this sh*t on.

It may in fact be our only hope.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »
Frankly I'm ready to get this sh*t on.

It may in fact be our only hope.

The sooner we get dancin', the sooner it's over.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 07:31:53 AM »
Grab y'er partner!

::danceban::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.