Author Topic: Of course this parasite and thief lives in Minnesota!  (Read 959 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Of course this parasite and thief lives in Minnesota!
« on: February 19, 2012, 04:10:38 PM »
http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15915

This dipsh*t wants his gubmint money for himself and he wants to leach off his sugarmomma...

I wish Judge Judy could sentence both of these idiots to exile out of this country!

Know whut 'mm sayin'?!

::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Of course this parasite and thief lives in Minnesota!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:14:25 PM »
I actually got to watch that episode of Judge Judy live.  I don't usually turn the TV on that early, but for whatever reason I did that day and got sucked in.  I like her.  Sometimes I AM her.

Yes, the guy's a creepy parasite and it just shows (to me) how dumb some women are for choosing those types.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 04:17:47 PM »
And the parasite won.  Hilarious.  Both these types I see daily, and in bunches.  Can't stand it.  Nobody has any self-respect anymore, so why would they respect anybody else or their property?

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 04:34:29 PM »
I actually got to watch that episode of Judge Judy live.  I don't usually turn the TV on that early, but for whatever reason I did that day and got sucked in.  I like her.  Sometimes I AM her.

Yes, the guy's a creepy parasite and it just shows (to me) how dumb some women are for choosing those types.

During a period of unemployment Judge Judy was a guilty pleasure. She is borderline nasty but squeaky-clean honest and I always dug her forthrightness. So I saw this one when it aired too.

On occasion when she would uncover fraud or other criminal activity in the course of her courtroom testimonies she was known for forwarding the tape along to the proper authorities. I always hoped that she had done so with this cretin.

Noam-sane?  :supercool:

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 04:35:39 PM »
Ah feel ya.  ;)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"