Author Topic: Another shock (not!) Hollyweird turns Palin into nutjob in new movie  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Another shock (not!) Hollyweird turns Palin into nutjob in new movie
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 12:07:36 PM »
So the lied in the movie and now they lie about lying.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 12:22:12 PM »
The forget the last lie, then lie some more, soon they forgot what they lied about and catching them in the lie is hard because they are used to lying about lying...and lying about forgetting about lying.

::outrage::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 12:29:36 PM »
None of them care if they're "caught" lying; they have no shame.  It goes like this, "you're lying!"  "So?"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 12:41:13 PM »
So true, complete lack of soul or conscious.  Evil.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 12:54:24 PM »
No morals, no ethics. Nothing new.

Maybe the Tea party should get some "concerned citizens" holding clubs, standing on the sidewalk of the premier. See if anyone feels threatened.

This will not be on my watch list.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 02:30:05 PM »
Isn't this going to be on HBO? It will be watched by who?

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 02:31:50 PM »
Isn't this going to be on HBO? It will be watched by who?

The Left, of course.  And some on the Right who like to wallow in their hatred of all things Palin.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
Why isn't anyone on our side making an Obama movie, complete with Indonesian childhood, praying as a Muslim, paternal abandonment, living with a communist mother who abandons him, hating his White grandparents, his name being changed three times, his molestation by Frank Marshall Davis, his homosexual affair with Larry Sinclair, being a cocaine addict in college, his days as a community agitator in Chicago, his tutoring by Bill and Bernadine, his days in Wright's church, his criminal dealings with Rezko, the mysterious deaths of people with knowledge of his homosexual affairs, and his rise through the corrupt political machine in Chicago?

Why not? I'm dead f***ing serious. It would be a fascinating film.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 03:30:45 PM »
Why isn't anyone on our side making an Obama movie, complete with Indonesian childhood, praying as a Muslim, paternal abandonment, living with a communist mother who abandons him, hating his White grandparents, his name being changed three times, his molestation by Frank Marshall Davis, his homosexual affair with Larry Sinclair, being a cocaine addict in college, his days as a community agitator in Chicago, his tutoring by Bill and Bernadine, his days in Wright's church, his criminal dealings with Rezko, the mysterious deaths of people with knowledge of his homosexual affairs, and his rise through the corrupt political machine in Chicago?

Wow....but sounds more like it would need to be a mini series. 2 hours wouldn't do it justice.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 06:06:06 PM »
None of them care if they're "caught" lying; they have no shame.  It goes like this, "you're lying!"  "So?"

You just described my 2nd x MIL to a "T".  ;D

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 06:11:31 PM »

Unlike the hollyweird leftists, we wouldn't even need to lie because with Øbongo the truth is stranger (and scarier!) than any fiction.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 08:28:35 PM »

No one (outside of the truly informed) would believe it.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 07:19:51 AM »
We should do it ourselves, low budget, crank out some DVD's and market it on our site!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 07:59:04 AM »
We should do it ourselves, low budget, crank out some DVD's and market it on our site!

Yea...well, who is gonna play obongo? ( or who wants to) or moochelle? Who has toned arms? Or wright? Or..... Or....or....or.....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 08:05:38 AM »

Yea...well, who is gonna play obongo? ( or who wants to) or moochelle? Who has toned arms? Or wright? Or..... Or....or....or.....

Detail, details!

Nothing a little shoe polish and some padding can't solve!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 08:20:05 AM »

Detail, details!

Nothing a little shoe polish and some padding can't solve!

Well...to get into character....ask the joker what happens when you get too deep into your character. Like the Starks, state to a bad business idea....no thanks, I'm out......

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 10:04:26 AM »

We could get Eddie Murphy to play mooshelle and that guy who played Erkel to play Øbongo. Just tryin to help here...

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 10:20:05 AM »
I think this is the film I just read about.  There's a character being played by some actress that's being hailed as a "great part" because it portrays a "strong" and "reasonable" woman.  Apparently, this woman was in the McCain campaign and she raised questions about Palin being the one who could possibly have her hand on the red button.

Do you think a similar person in BO's campaign who raised questions about BO or Biden would be portrayed the same way?
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 11:24:19 AM »

We could get Eddie Murphy to play mooshelle and that guy who played Erkel to play Øbongo. Just tryin to help here...

::laughonfloor::