Author Topic: Putin Brags About Getting Suitcases Full of America's Nuclear Secrets  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
"The were carrying the information away not on microfilm but literally in suitcases. Suitcases!"

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/22/us-russia-putin-bomb-idUSTRE81L22H20120222

I would get as much satisfaction firing a bullet into Vlad's head as I would the traitors that sold us out, no difference between the two IMO.

Putin suggested those who helped Moscow build its bomb acted out of concern for humanity.

BS Vladi!  If they distrusted the United States of America more than the Soviet Union, then they were filthy rotten commie scum, just like you!

::doublebird::

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Putin Brags About Getting Suitcases Full of America's Nuclear Secrets
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 11:45:27 AM »
Why does this country no longer execute people for treason?  Yeah, I know. It's a rhetorical question. This country no longer has any sense of itself, no vigor, no imperative to live and prosper. It once had all of those things. Now it is just a shell of its former self, reduced to hand wringing and earnest navel gazing.

It's this, writ large:

"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 11:47:50 AM »
Yup.  Writ very large.

::falldownshocked::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »
Slightly off topic...

Why does this country no longer have colorful executions? You know...hangings, the electric chair, firing squads...that sort of thing.

Why does this country no longer have public executions? sh*t, if it were up to me they would be on pay-per-view and I would charge $50 for it. Send the money to the victims' families to do with as they wanted.

There's nothing cruel and unusual about putting monsters to death in a way similar to the way that they offed their prey. Remember those monsters that dragged that guy to death? I would string them up behind an airplane on a runway...cut the rope over the ocean...no expensive burial costs.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 03:01:17 PM »
We don't have many executions at all, nevermind colorful.  And we don't have them because too many people do not value life.  They say they do when they have tantrums about state executions and how piss-poor our "justice" system is but turn right around and have another tantrum about an imaginary lack of access to contraception and abortion.

This is the country we live in now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 06:08:41 PM »
Trap - it is my contention that we should be raffling off executioner rights. There have been more than a few that I would eagerly cough up $500 for the chance to pull the trigger.

We could retire the national debt in no time!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 07:18:02 AM »
Trap - it is my contention that we should be raffling off executioner rights. There have been more than a few that I would eagerly cough up $500 for the chance to pull the trigger.

My long held idea too!

::thumbsup::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 01:13:26 AM »
Slightly off topic...

Why does this country no longer have colorful executions? You know...hangings, the electric chair, firing squads...that sort of thing.

Why does this country no longer have public executions? sh*t, if it were up to me they would be on pay-per-view and I would charge $50 for it. Send the money to the victims' families to do with as they wanted.

There's nothing cruel and unusual about putting monsters to death in a way similar to the way that they offed their prey. Remember those monsters that dragged that guy to death? I would string them up behind an airplane on a runway...cut the rope over the ocean...no expensive burial costs.

Oh hell ... I can think of a few cases where impaling would be in order !

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 01:18:08 AM »
We don't have many executions at all, nevermind colorful.  And we don't have them because too many people do not value life.  They say they do when they have tantrums about state executions and how piss-poor our "justice" system is but turn right around and have another tantrum about an imaginary lack of access to contraception and abortion.

This is the country we live in now.

That reminds me of the debate in which Perry ( because of the number of executions in Texas ) was asked if he slept well at night . I would have said ; "Sure , I sleep well ... but YOU obviously lay awake at night thinking up stupid questions to ask me ."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 07:41:42 PM »

PPV on top of that. The hordes of idiots that watch reality TV would flock to it.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson