Author Topic: Rick Warren is a Heretical Money-Grubbing Jackass  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Rick Warren is a Heretical Money-Grubbing Jackass
« on: February 29, 2012, 09:19:26 AM »
I fully agree with Ann!

http://barnhardt.biz/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Rick Warren is a Heretical Money-Grubbing Jackass
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
I fully agree with Ann!

Like i've stated in other posts...rick warren doesn't exist to me. He turned his back on christianity when he invited obama into his church, giving the devil a platform. This is no surprise. No shock.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 12:39:49 PM »
I fully agree with Ann!

Like i've stated in other posts...rick warren doesn't exist to me. He turned his back on christianity when he invited obama into his church, giving the devil a platform. This is no surprise. No shock.

I'm with you.

Personally, I became a Christian at just about the time that "Purpose Driven Life" was all the rage. I was edified by the book.

But this clown has shown his true colors on many occasions since then. He's more interested in his public stature as a game-changer and prominent voice than he is in preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 01:37:12 PM »
I have seen very few of those who pastor mega churches who have not been led astray by their own pride.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 03:01:18 PM »
Rick Warren Builds Bridge to Muslims

Why is he repeating the mistake made earlier? Building the Bridge to Nowhere?

The Rev. Rick Warren, pasture of SaddleBro-kerBack Church in Lake Forest and one of Amer-ica’s most influential Christian leaders, has embarked on an effort to “Heal Divisions” be-tween evangelical Christians and Muslims by partnering with Southern California mosques and proposing
a set of theological principles that in-cludes acknowledging that Christians and Muslims worship the same God.

He should just donate his SaddleBrokerBack Church to the Muslims in “Good Faith”, and see how many Broker-Back BeHeads he gets in return.

Here is another Pasture who clearly doesn't read his Bible because he's too busy writing his own books.

Evidently, he thinks what he has to say is more important than what the Bible says. Here is what the Bible says:

John 14:6:

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father ex-cept through me.”
BTW, that does not Include Muhammad.

*I'm intentionally using "Pasture" as the spelling for "Pastor", not that I'm illiterate or anything.....
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 05:05:28 PM »
My small group studied "The Purpose Driven Life" and found it enlightening. Once he invited Obama to his questioning session in 2008 I started to wonder about him. I read up on a few other teaching from Rick Warren and started to wonder what he was all about. He has seems to have slipped into the realm of "Hey we are all cool, right?" "There really is on good or bad just differences." Well his differences are now going off the deep end!!!!!!!

I will now bring this up to my small group and see what they think. Even though I don't attend that church anymore, I still have bimonthly small group meetings and I'm sure that others in my small group will bring it back to their church.

What is going on with HIM?
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »

Wants to be one of teh kewl kidz...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »
I've come to the point in my life where I read and get my inspiration from Gods word, and I can only find it in my Bible. God can't let me down and man does every time. I just can't stomach the hypocricy and I have no confidence, no matter how well written a piece may be, by some of our so called religious leaders.

Now, I don't blame or hold anything against those who do and i've had friends lament to me I've missed out on some wonderful works......But I also understand the devil will use people who will give you 99% of the truth, suck you into thier program...and then turn rick warren on your azz.

I'm also a firm believer this is why we have this new found social justice message permeating our churches. Its the rick warren way. Its why bishops will apologize to homo groups, why christians will be led to believe allah is the same as Yhwh or you can pray to both Jesus or allah...it won't matter.

It won't be long before were taught the muslims were correct and it was ishmael who was to be sacrificed and not Issac...... There is a reason issac was blessed and ishmael was considered a wild donkey of a man....Look to thier heritage....the rick warrens of the world are practicing revisionist history in the most sinister way possible.

My flesh wants them to rot in hell.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 07:57:51 PM »

Wants to be one of teh kewl kidz...

Those types always do.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 06:41:46 AM »
Rick will meet his maker one day...in the meantime we are sounding the alarm and if people allow themselves to be led astray by this pretentious egomaniacal apostate, well, they're on their own...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.