Author Topic: Breitbart Is Here  (Read 602 times)

charlesoakwood

Breitbart Is Here
« on: March 16, 2012, 04:45:38 PM »

[blockquote]
Palin: Breitbart Is Here
  by Sarah Palin

There is a new street art poster that’s being emailed around and will no doubt eventually be spotted on a street corner near you. It’s a gritty black and white image of Andrew Breitbart looking both battle-worn and ever vigilant with the caption: “BREITBART IS HERE.”
[blockquote]
Read it send it

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Breitbart Is Here
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
That is just begging to be emblazzoned on a T-Shirt!  I need one before I go to my district convention next week!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 02:40:07 PM »

Telephone poles, halls and bathroom walls - anywhere in local Democrat offices, etc.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 11:58:09 PM »

See and read it all.  Pic of Breitbart on H O L L Y W O O D sign etc.

I Own the World sticky

HERE IS THE LINK TO “THE SHIRT“
ALL MONEY LEFT AFTER THE COST OF MATERIALS,  SHIPPING AND HANDLING WILL BE GIVEN TO THE ANDREW BREITBART FAMILY.

UPDATE 4: Here is the graphic that will go to the shop. I updated it with the classic Breitbart coif. The tee shirts will go live tomorrow morning. Anyone interested in a high resolution jpg., e-mail me at bigfurhat.mail@gmail.com and I will send it to you.

Please use these files for personal use only. Do not upload them to a store for sale. Anthem is printing these in a controlled accounting environment. All profit. if any, will go to the Breitbart family.The art is mine and I do not want to see it used for personal commercial gain. Feel free to use the art and distribute it as gifts to friends and family.

STEAL THIS GRAVATAR ICON -

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:29:40 AM »
Awesome CO, I gotta get me a couple T's!

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.