Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72325 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2012, 11:37:38 PM »

I was affirming that JF had no worries about the over all consuming feeling in the South and your descriptive is the best I've read.

I'm not qualified to call one Redneck, I've never, well only on business, crossed the Sabine.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2012, 11:43:18 PM »
Glad we are clear on that.

I went to school with enough of them. Got beaten up by some. Beat some up. I hated my public school years.

But it gives me a certain perspective. And I stand by what I said.

Time will tell if O'Bongo allows things in FL to completely spiral out of control but I actually feel sorry for an army of black panthers who think they can go into the South...even FL...and go huntin' for whitey. It will be an absolute mess.

Which, if he allows it to happen, would be the desired outcome.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2012, 09:15:36 AM »
Glad we are clear on that.

I went to school with enough of them. Got beaten up by some. Beat some up. I hated my public school years.

But it gives me a certain perspective. And I stand by what I said.

Time will tell if O'Bongo allows things in FL to completely spiral out of control but I actually feel sorry for an army of black panthers who think they can go into the South...even FL...and go huntin' for whitey. It will be an absolute mess.

Which, if he allows it to happen, would be the desired outcome.

Just to be clear I'm talking about the people that Southerners call red necks. The real backwoods types that are all too happy to get out and bust heads just cause it's Friday night. All you need to do is give them focus on a bunch of Panthers starting crap. The Panthers may way up a sleeping part of the population that they may not want to.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2012, 09:33:53 AM »
Welcome to Tennessee. Patron state of shooting stuff.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 10:58:35 AM »
Welcome to Tennessee. Patron state of shooting stuff.

It's true.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 11:08:15 AM »
As I said...I grew up amongst them. I went to school with them. I know them quite well.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 03:57:02 PM »
As I said...I grew up amongst them. I went to school with them. I know them quite well.

Would you do anything to piss them off?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2012, 03:59:35 PM »

Sometimes, it don't take nothin to set us off. Sometimes a head jus needs some bustin.

Can I git a witness, Trap?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2012, 04:17:57 PM »

Sometimes, it don't take nothin to set us off. Sometimes a head jus needs some bustin.

Would you call the Panthers in you home turf a reason?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2012, 04:41:05 PM »

It was absolutely inexplicable. There would be no alcohol or drugs or anything and they would just go off. As I said, I got beaten and I did some beating. Stupid. I hated high school with a passion.

If it wasn't the rednecks (they were more frequently called "kickers" in Houston due to the CW radio station KIKK) it was the stupid ass football players. They wouldn't actually get into fights (they didn't want that kind of trouble and jeopardize their eligibility to play) but would rather just push people around and/or slug them with the knowledge that they were too big to get challenged for it.

Of course after high school they all found out that their BS wasn't acceptable in college or the real world so they really got their heads messed with. Especially the jocks who were no longer the center of attention after high school.

Did I say that I really hated high school?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2012, 04:50:53 PM »
But, yeah, for the true redneck, anything at all will set them off. If an army of black panthers decided that they were going to invade FL and try and capture anybody it would be a rallying cry for more than a few good ole' boys.

You know, I remember once seeing an actual KKK meeting hall in south Houston. Not my stomping grounds and I was just passing through but growing up in Houston in the seventies I can honestly say that I never, ever saw any of the overt racism stuff that the South was infamous for. I never saw any cross burnings or lynchings or anything. Now on the other hand my school was virtually free of black students...we probably had a half a dozen or less in a class of a thousand students. So maybe if we had more black students it would have been something I would have seen. But I didn't because it wasn't there. Not in my neck of the woods.

But we had rednecks ('cause it was rural at that time) and they were pretty much total assholes. I mean, they would beat up anyone (including each other) for no particular reason at all. Totally inexplicable.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2012, 07:02:11 PM »
But, yeah, for the true redneck, anything at all will set them off. If an army of black panthers decided that they were going to invade FL and try and capture anybody it would be a rallying cry for more than a few good ole' boys.

You know, I remember once seeing an actual KKK meeting hall in south Houston. Not my stomping grounds and I was just passing through but growing up in Houston in the seventies I can honestly say that I never, ever saw any of the overt racism stuff that the South was infamous for. I never saw any cross burnings or lynchings or anything. Now on the other hand my school was virtually free of black students...we probably had a half a dozen or less in a class of a thousand students. So maybe if we had more black students it would have been something I would have seen. But I didn't because it wasn't there. Not in my neck of the woods.

But we had rednecks ('cause it was rural at that time) and they were pretty much total assholes. I mean, they would beat up anyone (including each other) for no particular reason at all. Totally inexplicable.

Down here I'm glad to report that they've limited themselves to fighting on days that end with D-A-Y other than that were good.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2012, 08:23:01 PM »

Link

On “Face the Nation” Sunday on CBS, Republican presidential hopeful Rick Santorum explained that his view of the Trayvon Martin shooting...

“Obviously, in my opinion, someone … has a very sick mind who would pursue someone like this. This is clearly a heinous act. You know, there are a lot of people who have a lot of distorted views of reality. It’s a tragic, tragic case.”
“All I can say is that, again, there are a lot of people who have very perverted views of reality and obviously have, as we see, people who do horrible things for seemingly senseless reasons,” Santorum said.

RC A'ol genius. 
Not with my vote, Rick.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2012, 08:36:38 PM »
Ah, fer crissake.  He doesn't know nuthin 'bout nuthin in this case.  Which ethnic bandwagon is he looking to hop on here?

*sigh* 

If I didn't have faith, I'd think we were FOOKIN DOOMED.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2012, 09:03:40 PM »
Glad that he's determined it to be a heinous act when no one, repeat no one, even knows what happened. There's no offering they won't make at the altar of Political Correctness.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »

We're in for four years of the series "Jackass".

We really need to have an open convention.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »
Ah, fer crissake.  He doesn't know nuthin 'bout nuthin in this case.  Which ethnic bandwagon is he looking to hop on here?

*sigh* 

If I didn't have faith, I'd think we were FOOKIN DOOMED.

All he had to say was I don't have all the facts other than my son doesn't look like him.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2012, 10:29:39 PM »
Check it out before it disappears

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

• Extended School Suspension: suspended for 10 days
  • Multiple Tattoos & Gold teeth: sporting gold teeth, and several large tattoos.
This one was on his wrist, apparently of his girlfriend’s mother’s name.  (images follow)

• His screen name was “@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA IMA MISS YU TILL I DIE DOG I KNOW YU WHOOPED HIS ASS DOE.. CUZ I PRAY GOD HELP ME AND WATCH YU LOVE YOU CUZZ REST ETERNALLY.

• Another post makes reference to Trayvon having “swung on a bus driver” a few days before he died.
  • Did that have something to do with his ten-day suspension?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2012, 11:57:47 PM »

Zimmerman ... and his wife mentored for two black children for free.

"George Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, and had an injury to the back of his head, he was attacked by Trayvon Martin on that evening," Sonner [Zimmerman's attorney] said.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2012, 08:04:58 AM »

We're in for four years of the series "Jackass".

I thought we were already there.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson