Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72364 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2012, 08:09:55 AM »
Wow, nothing like the introduction of every race-baiting punk on the planet to push this story along, eh?

No problem with the thread title re-work Trap, this thing has a life of its own and the re-work looks justified.

I was thinking about the NBP bounty and I think people down there should offer up one of their own - offering a reward for the capture of any NBP caught in the act of trying to roust people.

And the more info that comes out regarding this not so innocent Trayvon (who would be Obama's son) the more difficult it is going to be for a jury to convict Zimmerman.

This story is not going to go away.

PS-Alan, It'll be "Jackass II"!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2012, 08:59:17 AM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2012, 09:05:24 AM »
Were y'all aware that the media has been sitting on a live-interview with the witness who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, punching him, for about 25 days?  A Florida TV station finally played it Friday night.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2012, 09:23:08 AM »

Already on my facebook page.  This one deserves to go viral.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2012, 09:25:24 AM »
Only quibble I have with that photo is labeling Martin a "victim". We simply don't know that yet.

God, these race-pimps know how to play a hand.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »
Were y'all aware that the media has been sitting on a live-interview with the witness who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, punching him, for about 25 days?  A Florida TV station finally played it Friday night.

I didn't know that, but color me not-even-remotely-surprised.  The LA Times is sitting on a recording of one of Duh Won's private fundraiser speeches from a few years ago, at this point I can't even remember what it's said to contain, but they have obediently refused to share it with anyone because they know it would be damaging to him.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2012, 11:42:28 AM »

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/cracker-tshirt-759832

It would be more accurate to amend it to "...Hispanic Pussy Ass Cracker", but regardless, you see this trash roll into your neighborhood sporting this crap, you can bet your bottom dollar you got an ignorant racist punk in your midst, treat accordingly.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2012, 12:03:53 PM »
Open letter to AG Holder:

Dear Mr. Attorney General,

I note the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice is investigating the Trayvon Martin shooting. ...

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241, “Conspiracy Against Rights”:

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure,                   oppress,    threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in
                the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the
                Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having
                exercised the same)…

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2012, 12:05:29 PM »

It would be more accurate to amend it to "...Hispanic Pussy Ass Cracker", but regardless, you see this trash roll into your neighborhood sporting this crap, you can bet your bottom dollar you got an ignorant racist punk in your midst, treat accordingly.

Wonder what would happen if shirts were printed which read Punk Ass ni**er.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 12:06:51 PM »
Right, CO.

But when the Obama Regime and Holder in particular read that, they actually see -

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons of non-color to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in  the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege for persons especially of color secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same)…

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2012, 12:08:27 PM »

Wonder what would happen if shirts were printed which read Punk Ass ni**er.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2251855872/tt0112864

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2012, 02:59:34 PM »
There's free s**t, then there's...

Well, not free s**t

I guess I should be happy that the babymama has discovered capitalism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2012, 03:01:52 PM »
Good grief.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2012, 03:04:28 PM »
You can't make this sh*t up.

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2012, 06:15:03 PM »

Get a big shovel.

Florida College Kicks Zimmerman Out Over Safety Fears…
SANFORD, Fla. – Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family attorney has confirmed.

Wonder if this was the first time the school had a problem with Trayvon's comportment?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2012, 07:39:14 PM »

Get a big shovel.

Florida College Kicks Zimmerman Out Over Safety Fears…
SANFORD, Fla. – Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school because he was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family attorney has confirmed.

Wonder if this was the first time the school had a problem with Trayvon's comportment?

As usual, the comments on the obama hoodie are priceless......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2012, 07:49:12 PM »

I went over to Florida* and drove around the community.  The gated community wall that
encircles the community is brick and only a five or six foot tall.  How safe is that? Brick walls and wrought iron gates really don't indicate private property do they?  I mean a five or six foot brick wall and wrought iron gates at the entrances, what's that, no step for a jumper.  Out here they have eight foot chain link topped with razor wire.

*Google > Maps > 1500 Retreat View Circle, Sanford, FL > drag the little man down to the street

[blockquote]Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described the screwdriver as a burglary tool.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry, which was mostly women’s rings and earrings, belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend. [/blockquote]

HT: AoSHQ

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »
When you copy and paste the link from Charles' "Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin" into facebook, the link displays as "Thousands expected at Trayvon Martin rally in Sanford"

The lying media is lying. Color me shocked.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »
When you copy and paste the link from Charles' "Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin" into facebook, the link displays as "Thousands expected at Trayvon Martin rally in Sanford"

The lying media is lying. Color me shocked.

The MSM is getting ready for a long hot summer.(need more ammo)
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
I just wanted to thank those who went to RedState to recommend my latest diary post, crossposted in this thread. It has moved up their recommended list to the number 1 spot, with 125 facebook "likes", and 33 re-tweets.

It does seem that we've had an uptick in traffic overall for the past few days since the diary was published, and we have a couple new members. I'm not sure if there is tangible traffic value in promoting diaries over there or not, but I guess it can't hurt!

- Thomas Jefferson