Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72330 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2012, 08:09:10 AM »
Ohh, man, no pulled punches there!  That is so scary true!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2012, 08:22:30 AM »
Also I will take this opportunity to publicly apologize for ever thinking that the Daily Caller would suck just because it was started by Tucker Carlson.

They've been on quite the roll lately, doing original stuff.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2012, 08:28:07 AM »
A lone voice of reason...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/former-naacp-leader-accuses-sharpton-and-jackson-of-exploiting-trayvon-martin/

...but at least he is speaking out?  Where's the rest of the community?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2012, 08:42:50 AM »
H/T IMAO

I actually posted this last night but I see the link was bad. Fixed it.

Can't see that one enough so don't worry about the re-post.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2012, 08:57:21 AM »
It's been handled (publishing the thugs address) but the act doesn't hold the same meaning because none of us would be inclined to go over to his house and terrorize him like he would white people.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2012, 09:10:15 AM »
It's been handled (publishing the thugs address) but the act doesn't hold the same meaning because none of us would be inclined to go over to his house and terrorize him like he would white people.

But we could send Spike Lee and his ilk a friendly note reminding them the errors they are making, eh?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2012, 09:41:27 AM »
It is unconscionable that Spike Lee or the Black Panthers who issued the threats against George Zimmerman have not been arrested.

Where are the damned Republicans calling for the justice department to do its job?

I'm so sick of those frikking eunuchs. Most of them turn my stomach more than the Leftists do. Sniveling cowards. I think eventually they will realize there is no way they can please the people who elected them and still be the political cowards that they are, and they will join in solidarity with the Left against the American people.

Boehner? McConnell? Cantor? They're going to stand in the gap against this regime as its agenda to destroy the country moves forward? Don't make me frikking laugh.

So have at it Panthers. You've got carte blanche as far as the government is concerned. But don't think that will make it easy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline amperfectunion

• Likes the place
    • A Most Perfect Union
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2012, 10:31:35 AM »
Wanna read 152 pages of tweets from Trayvon Martin?  Here ya go!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/#ixzz1qGztV3LT

(Warning - severely profane language)

Wanna read some REAL journalism about what he was REALLY like?  Here ya go!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html

This kid was not who we were told he was.  That DOES NOT MEAN HE WAS SHOT FOR A LEGITIMATE REASON.  It means people are lying about him...so what else are they lying about?
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/amperfectunion
Check out the website! www.amostperfectunion.com

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2012, 11:26:00 AM »
Judging from the most vocal elements of this community, it appears young banger Trayvon is pretty representative of said community

Please let me know if I am to think something different, this is the 21st century after all, and in Obamaland we know we are not allowed to think for ourselves!

/

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
This kid was not who we were told he was.  That DOES NOT MEAN HE WAS SHOT FOR A LEGITIMATE REASON.  It means people are lying about him...so what else are they lying about?

Anything they can that will advance "the narrative".

The crisis-mongers and race-hustlers ALWAYS make the same mistake in that they present "the victim" in the best possible light, attempting to hide the warts; to include truthful but unpleasant information is mischaracterized as "blaming the victim".

This is THE reason why "the narrative" is so predictable and why it's just a matter of time before Baby Momma turns up with "mah baby din do nuffin, he's a good boy".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2012, 11:35:54 AM »
I clicked on this thread just at the moment Rush started talking about the tastelessness of that hoodie.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2012, 11:41:13 AM »
I see that crap lurking about, they better like being closely eyeballed!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2012, 01:31:09 PM »
http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_20232501/minneapolis-man-charged-killing-roseville-cabbie

So, uh, anyone up for joining me in burning down our own homes, or flash mobbing a Walgreens?  I mean, black trash killing an unarmed white man is supposed to get me wanting to do those kind of things, right?  I wonder if William Harper's family has trademarked William Harper's name, yet. 

Hey, I have a great idea!  Maybe Paulson, Bachmann, and Kline can get together and parade William Harper's parents up to Capitol Hill?  Or maybe I just realize how much of a retard I look like just suggesting such things?   ::thinking::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2012, 02:15:58 PM »
URL Redacted/localnews/ci_20232501/minneapolis-man-charged-killing-roseville-cabbie

So, uh, anyone up for joining me in burning down our own homes, or flash mobbing a Walgreens?  I mean, black trash killing an unarmed white man is supposed to get me wanting to do those kind of things, right?  I wonder if William Harper's family has trademarked William Harper's name, yet. 

Hey, I have a great idea!  Maybe Paulson, Bachmann, and Kline can get together and parade William Harper's parents up to Capitol Hill?  Or maybe I just realize how much of a retard I look like just suggesting such things?   ::thinking::

Huh....The national guard would be in the streets if whitey stormed Walgreens. The race hustlers and baiters are emboldened today. I wish this was just a silly juvenile phase in our nations history, which would pass, but sadly, it is not. It is liberalism run amoke, convincing mindless masses of people they are treated unfairly. All emotion and no reason.

Normally, this is the time i'd make a snide comment or joke of some sort, but my head hurts in bewilderment over the throngs of people who believe justice, fairness, equality, liberty, etc, are served by following the antics of liberals......antics which reach as high as the presidency. To put it mildly, this nation is off kilter, out of balance.

No, we don't storm walgreens....We just want to lead our lives in peace. Hopefully, our silent voices will be heard in November. If not, I honestly shudder at the thought of what it will take to get back on kilter.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2012, 03:40:26 PM »
Funny viewing that picture of the protest or whatever they're calling it, I saw a sign that says "Don't judge me by the color of my skin" but isn't that what they're doing to poor Zimmerman and the rest of us. CRT says and does just that. The hypocrisy manifests itself in a most piculiar way, does it not?  

Then there's that little tidbit about his parents being divorced so somewhere, somebody dropped the parenting ball on this one. Why was he traveling in that gated community? As kids we avoided them to avoid the hassle.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2012, 04:05:13 PM »

Yeah, it's got a brick wall around it, it's got big
wrought iron gates, it's p r i v a t e property.

In order to pass through he had to climb a wall.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2012, 07:12:02 PM »

Yeah, it's got a brick wall around it, it's got big
wrought iron gates, it's p r i v a t e property.

In order to pass through he had to climb a wall.

That is correct but unless the gate is maned it's just open to anyone to enter. All gated developments use the gates which is the reason most people bought in.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2012, 08:51:04 PM »
If Trayvon was not up to no good, why would he confront Zimmerman physically. 

If I was walking through a neighborhood and I noticed someone was following me, I'd turn and ask if there was something I could help that person with.  By making the confrontation it would declare to that person that I am not a threat, and would start a dialog. If that person became aggressive, I would become defensive and I definitely know how to defend myself. 

If I saw someone suspicious walking through my neighborhood I would shout out to them, from a reasonable distance, if there is something I could help them with.  If they would run, 911 would get an instant call.  If they would turn and start a conversation (benign) I would help them with whatever they needed, or even just make small talk till I felt they were not up to no good.  If they turned and became aggressive see above.

If someone is looking for trouble they are sure to find it. If someone is just on the way to or returning from a local 7-11 why would they be looking for trouble.  I guess I just think too logically for my own good.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2012, 09:05:47 PM »
If Trayvon was not up to no good, why would he confront Zimmerman physically. 

If I was walking through a neighborhood and I noticed someone was following me, I'd turn and ask if there was something I could help that person with.  By making the confrontation it would declare to that person that I am not a threat, and would start a dialog. If that person became aggressive, I would become defensive and I definitely know how to defend myself. 

If I saw someone suspicious walking through my neighborhood I would shout out to them, from a reasonable distance, if there is something I could help them with.  If they would run, 911 would get an instant call.  If they would turn and start a conversation (benign) I would help them with whatever they needed, or even just make small talk till I felt they were not up to no good.  If they turned and became aggressive see above.

If someone is looking for trouble they are sure to find it. If someone is just on the way to or returning from a local 7-11 why would they be looking for trouble.  I guess I just think too logically for my own good.

Yah, because you're an adult, with good reasoning skills.

Martin was a 17 year-old with a gold "grill" and his "culture" does not encourage reason.