Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72349 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #180 on: March 30, 2012, 08:25:26 AM »
We live in interesting times that are almost undoubtedly going to become much more interesting very, very soon.

We are living in Glenn Beck's wet dream. 

I'd prefer going back to a time when Beck was just a little  ::foilhathelicopter::.  Entertaining sure, but just a little  ::foilhathelicopter::

Can't do that anymore.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #181 on: March 30, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »
Beck will be seen as a prophet or a harbinger, depending on ones point of view of the outcome.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #182 on: March 30, 2012, 11:22:25 AM »
Check this out, the only reason Spike did something was a) fear of being sued and b) these asshats are democrats!  If not democrats I do believe this jackass would be in a lot more hot water.  As it is his irresponsible act is being bought off...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/spike-lee-reaches-settlement-with-elderly-couple-after-retweeting-wrong-address/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #183 on: March 30, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »
The democrats are running over each other trying to see who is the biggest exploiter of this case!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/30/afl-cio-exec-conservative-right-wing-policies-to-blame-for-trayvon-martins-death-video/

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/dnc-committeewoman-promotes-hoodie-rally-voter-registration-on-scene/

Paying attention, America?  Inflaming and exploiting racial issues, no matter how much you have to lie and spin, is what the democrat party is all about, if it means power for them!

Sick, sorry sonsofbitches!  Everyone deserves a massive pummeling at the polls this fall!

Kick the lying racist bastards out!!!

Oh, and Bobby Rush should be indicted asa co-conspirator of this mayhem, since the mindless automatons that make up his district seem intent and sporting hoodies and killing people!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/hoodie-wearing-gunmen-kill-1-injure-5-in-bobby-rushs-district/

::saywhat::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #184 on: March 30, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »

Convicted felon, Bobby Rush, has no right to serve as an elected official.  He doesn't
even have the right to vote.  Talk about fiat government

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2012, 03:23:04 PM »

Convicted felon, Bobby Rush, has no right to serve as an elected official.  He doesn't
even have the right to vote.  Talk about fiat government

Restoration of Citizenship to convicted felons is a matter of state law and therefore, apples to all states through full faith and credit clause.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #186 on: March 30, 2012, 03:56:14 PM »

Oh no, they may buy that transferable in Il but that bird don't fly.

Felons don't vote and they don't tote.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #187 on: March 30, 2012, 04:22:28 PM »
Here come the riots.

MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton says there will be an escalation in civil disobedience if George Zimmerman remains free.
The Orlando Sentinel reported, via Free Republic:

If George Zimmerman is not arrested in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin soon, the Rev. Al Sharpton will call for an escalation in peaceful civil disobedience and economic sanctions.

Sharpton would not say the efforts would be taken against the city of Sanford specifically, but he has been critical of the police department’s handling of the case.

Saturday’s scheduled 11 a.m. march from Crooms Academy of Information Technology to the Sanford Police Department headquarters was organized by the local chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

The civil rights activist and syndicated television show host said he will elaborate on this plan Saturday.

“I will speak about how the National Action Network will move to the next level if Zimmerman isn’t arrested,” Sharpton said, who founded the organization. He added that it was the Martin family and lawyers who first asked him to get involved and nationalize this story.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #188 on: March 30, 2012, 04:37:46 PM »
Sharpton has so much moral authority, what with his standing since the Tawany Brawley situation and all.

I'd follow him into a race-riot if I was an Affkin-Mehkin. Fer sher.

He's a "Reverend".
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #189 on: March 30, 2012, 04:41:34 PM »

Oh no, they may buy that transferable in Il but that bird don't fly.

Felons don't vote and they don't tote.

The voting rights of convicted felons are regulated by the 50 states and the District of Columbia. State laws affecting felons' voting rights vary widely, ranging from Maine and Vermont, where felons are permitted to vote while incarcerated, to Kentucky and Virginia, where voting rights of felons may be restored only by application to the governor. Some states permit convicted felons to resume voting after they have been released from prison. Other states provide for restoration of voting rights after completion of parole. Another group of states permit convicted felons to vote after they have completed all forms of supervised release. Some states restrict felons' voting rights based upon criteria such as the type of crime committed.

Read more: The Voting Rights of a Convicted Felon | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5072476_voting-rights-convicted-felon.html#ixzz1qdeg0tpl

Federal law prohibits convicted felons from possession a firearm.

Congress passed the first blanket prohibition on felons carrying guns in the Gun Control Act of 1968, which made it illegal for felons to possess a gun any under circumstances. The Firearm Owners' Protection Act, passed in 1986, reinforced the ban on felons carrying guns, and also banned people who have been convicted of a crime punishable by more than one year of imprisonment from possessing guns.

http://felonyguide.com/Felony-Gun-Laws.php
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »
If George Zimmerman is not arrested in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin soon, the Rev. Al Sharpton will call for an escalation in peaceful civil disobedience and economic sanctions.

"Economic sanctions"?! WTH does he think he is, the UN?

And please (original author) don't insult me by intimating that what the rev wants is either "peaceful" or "civil" - he completely discredited that notion a long time ago.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2012, 07:10:14 PM »

And please (original author) don't insult me by intimating that what the rev wants is either "peaceful" or "civil" - he completely discredited that notion a long time ago.

The funny part is that all those that call for anything are never present for it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #192 on: March 30, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »

The funny part is that all those that call for anything are never present for it.

Yea, starting with the Agitator In Chief and his inspired and courageous tradition of voting "present".

charlesoakwood

« Reply #193 on: March 30, 2012, 07:23:50 PM »

Right there's no felon portability.

And as for the Mighty Reverend ChickenFat and his Justice Brother colleague may they be consumed in the middle of whatever it is they contrive.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #194 on: March 30, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »
It was a travesty when MLK was assassinated and it will be a bigger one if Sharkton and Jesse Jackson aren't. ::laserkill::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2012, 08:51:47 PM »
It was a travesty when MLK was assassinated and it will be a bigger one if Sharkton and Jesse Jackson aren't. ::laserkill::

Words from the heart,we need more of that.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
I am guessing that CNN & MSNBC will carry Sharpton's march live tomorrow morning. If this isn't a riot-in-a-box I don't know what is. They have been prepping the participants all week long. I wish the locals had an LRAD or one of those new crowd dispersing heat rays. That would be beyond cool watching all those freaks writing on the ground in pain.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2012, 12:23:36 PM »
I am guessing that CNN & MSNBC will carry Sharpton's march live tomorrow morning. If this isn't a riot-in-a-box I don't know what is. They have been prepping the participants all week long. I wish the locals had an LRAD or one of those new crowd dispersing heat rays. That would be beyond cool watching all those freaks writing on the ground in pain.

Yesterday i'm riding with my brother and he asks me if I want to hear some funny stuff.....So he turns the dial to "left wing radio"....Seriously, they were discussing Rush, Tryvon, Sharptons march and talk about boring. It was bad enough listening to thier outright lies and justification of liberals, but the host, his voice, monotone, boring, robotic.....no humor, no flair, no passion, no real content, no emotion...no nuthin'.

And libs wonder why they can't make it in the talk show scene.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: March 31, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »
Generally speaking I've kept myself at arms length of this rolling train-wreck but ain't this one interesting (not saying that it's authentic but what if?):

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #199 on: March 31, 2012, 03:41:57 PM »

Yesterday i'm riding with my brother and he asks me if I want to hear some funny stuff.....So he turns the dial to "left wing radio"....Seriously, they were discussing Rush, Tryvon, Sharptons march and talk about boring. It was bad enough listening to thier outright lies and justification of liberals, but the host, his voice, monotone, boring, robotic.....no humor, no flair, no passion, no real content, no emotion...no nuthin'.

And libs wonder why they can't make it in the talk show scene.
They can't make in talk radio because all the followers are to busy being stoned amongst their other vices so their isn't time to "listen". ::rockethrow::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.