Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72316 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #260 on: April 11, 2012, 02:34:34 PM »
Yeah, this all about appeasing the nasty bloodthirsty negroes out there clamoring for Zimmerman's skin on a wall and nothing to do with objective legal procedure!  If a Grand Jury is bypassed it is either a sign that the case is weak and/or the agenda is more important than the eventual result...bottom line someone has to get dragged into court and subjected to this circus.  A request for change of venue is a no-brainer, jury selection will win it or lose it more than anything.  Good luck trying to find anyone anywhere who hasn't some knowledge of this case, thanks to the Democrat-Media Complex & Race-Baiting Industry there will be a lot of moronic potential jurors out there with totally effed up conclusions about this case.

I can only hope this all blows up in the prosecutors face and Zimmerman gets off and the Democrat-Media Complex, Race-Baiting Industry and nasty bloodthirsty negroe community goes nuts!

The political court has already rendered verdict G, the criminal court is going to piggyback that, and win or lose the civil case will be next.  These jerks would love nothing better than to bankrupt someone exercising the right of self-defense one way or another as a warning to other would-be vicitms...their message is clear...when a black criminal jacks you up, best just take it like a good cracker!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #261 on: April 11, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »
I hope it begins to sink in with some people that there is no Rule of Law anymore.  We have a prosecutor who was either too afraid of no-billing, or too interested in achieving some sort of political fame.

This is looking like another Nifong scenario.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #262 on: April 11, 2012, 02:49:22 PM »
Yup, and the lives dragged through hell just don't matter, it's all bullsh*t, it's all PR, it's all appearances...

This is not the America I once knew...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #263 on: April 11, 2012, 05:16:03 PM »
The charge is 2nd Degree Murder.  Arrest warrant issued and Zimmerman has 24 hours to turn himself in.

Now to find an untainted jury pool.   ::saywhat::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #264 on: April 11, 2012, 06:21:47 PM »
Okay...here we go. If you haven't heard this yet, well, be prepared for some pretty nasty language...

These people psychos want to kill anyone who isn't black enough.

Now...

What you have shaping up with the Zimmerman prosecution is another OJ Simpson trial. Unless they impanel an all black/all new black panther jury there is a very good chance that Zimmerman will be acquitted. First of all the evidence isn't all that strong. It basically comes down to his sworn statements and some circumstantial evidence that will most likely line up with his statements. A jury has to convict with almost zero doubt that Zimmerman is guilty of actual murder. Perhaps they will give the jury the opportunity to convict on manslaughter as an option. If that happens I don't see that as a slam dunk conviction either. But getting back to the OJ thing, this could very well turn out to be a jury nullification situation if the evidence is not overwhelming against Zimmerman or even if it's close.

And if that happens (and I think that it will) then there is the possibility that these NBP clowns will attempt to follow through with their little race war threat. I would look for a LOT of gun purchases in FL in the next few months. I would look for a LOT of increased traffic at shooting ranges. I would look for an up-tick in "neighborhood watch" programs (read: local militias) being organized in the next few months. At least, that's what I would be doing if I lived anywhere near this mess. Doomsday preppers, indeed. That's what I'd be prepping for given the rhetoric in the above recording, given the lack of interest in local law enforcement to do anything about reward posters and bounties, given the attitude displayed by the district attorney's office.

Yes, I do believe that FL is in for a very interesting experience in the coming weeks and months. This will be like their own custom occupy demonstration except that it will involve NBPs marching around in their jack-booted thug personas and attempting to terrorize whatever jurisdiction ends up with the trial. Zimmerman may or may not make bail (he HAS been arrested) and if he doesn't then I think you can expect the NBPs to hold a 24/7 vigil outside his jail cell. And if he does make bail then they will move heaven and earth trying to find out where he is holed up so that they can terrorize and/or kill him.

Yep, it's going to be a circus. A circus with semi-auto rifles. Can't wait.

BONUS:

Picture of Michelle Williams who wants to kill all the whiteys she can find:

Quote from Ace:
...so one can imagine she has a lot of rage at the world. God didn't love her enough to make her pretty.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:39:47 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #265 on: April 11, 2012, 06:38:27 PM »
And if a jury acquits him, the non-black members of that jury will then become targets as well. And their families, places of employment, and so on. That is "the country we live in now". It's the Left's totalitarianism. Everything is political, and everything is personal.

The GOP convention being in nearby Tampa should add to the...interest...in Florida this summer.  Let's hope the Left gives Floridians a nice long look at just who and what they are, as we head toward November. Florida is a crucial state, and nothing helps conservatism more than when people see what liberalism is really all about.

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #266 on: April 11, 2012, 07:08:20 PM »
And if a jury acquits him, the non-black members of that jury will then become targets as well. And their families, places of employment, and so on. That is "the country we live in now". It's the Left's totalitarianism. Everything is political, and everything is personal.

The GOP convention being in nearby Tampa should add to the...interest...in Florida this summer.  Let's hope the Left gives Floridians a nice long look at just who and what they are, as we head toward November. Florida is a crucial state, and nothing helps conservatism more than when people see what liberalism is really all about.

hmmm, what an interesting coincidence
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #267 on: April 11, 2012, 07:12:43 PM »

I thought about making this a topic.  However, this clip is germane here as we move into the
race war threats by the NBP and the pervasive tender box of these times.  Here are two kids
who obviously have been following thedebate about citizens right to video cops. They do it and
this DA cop illustrates how ignition can be brought about not by intent but by stupidity.

Houston Cop goes CRAZY

This is the dangerous variable of which we have no control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2012, 07:27:42 PM »
Don't we?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Magnum

« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2012, 07:42:26 PM »
I do not know what really happened. I have my suspicions (this is a liberal witch hunt) and believe one of the consequences of this tragic event is how the lefties will try to use this to change our gun laws. Like that schmuck Rahm Emanuel says never let a crisis go to waste.

I live in the city and have all my life and see thugs every day. I have had a few incidents that could have turned very ugly but they all ended well. I am lucky I do not get messed with because of how I look and feel safe in walking though most areas of the city. However I am starting to see a new type of thug emerge and this makes me very nervous.

I have heard many comment on other threads on Trayvon Martin’s age in that he was only 17. Let me tell you there are many 17 year olds that would give me a tremendous fight. At 17 these are young men with testosterone raging in their systems, they are maturing muscularly and they are extremely quick. Add to this drugs and you have a potential deadly lethal weapon even if they aren't carrying guns.

But what concerns me the most is that the young thugs seem to becoming morally dead. I blame much of this on the lefties and their vision of/for the “great society” and all the other lefty B.S.……..IMHO it has destroyed the black family. We are now seeing the fruits of their labor.......... These boys have no dads or mentors to guide them morally. When these young “men” want something they take by any means possible with no regret, conscience or thought of the consequences. The courts usually throw them right back out in the streets after a crime which further re enforces to them that consequences are no deterrent. To them too death means little as they are young and believe they are invincible.

I do not carry much but that is going to change………………………..

Prayers for Zimmerman and his family that a just and honest verdict is rendered.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 08:26:05 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline robins111

« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2012, 07:54:33 PM »
This is looking like a Soviet show trial, to this dumb Canadian..  I hope I'm wrong..   I have a vast respect for American law and this is straining it.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »
I thought about making this a topic.

Plz let me know if you do. For now I'll just leave a bookmark...

"You don't step on Superman's cape; You don't spit into the wind..."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2012, 08:31:37 PM »
This is looking like a Soviet show trial, to this dumb Canadian..  I hope I'm wrong..   I have a vast respect for American law and this is straining it.

Corey opened the news conference by saying that she had spoken with Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, when she took over the case last month and "we told those sweet parents" that they would get answers.
- Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey

Tell me that Zimmerman stands a snowball's chance in hell. Go ahead - anyone tell me.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2012, 08:41:54 PM »
What are the odds she's already doing some preliminary shopping around for a publicist?

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2012, 08:49:06 PM »
The idea that this man is going to be served up as penance to sate the demagogic agenda of the race-pimps for some false grievance dispensed with 150 years ago turns my gut. It makes me feel violent.

I would have preferred George Zimmerman had been subjected to blind justice. That is no longer possible. Not even a shred of a chance of it.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Magnum

« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2012, 09:06:48 PM »
And this ::gaah::

Zimmerman Prosecutor: I Prayed With Trayvon Martin’s Parents The First Time We Met

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/04/11/zimmerman-prosecutor-i-prayed-with-trayvon-martins-parents-first-time-we-met/
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2012, 09:18:37 PM »

I thought about making this a topic.  However, this clip is germane here as we move into the
race war threats by the NBP and the pervasive tender box of these times.  Here are two kids
who obviously have been following thedebate about citizens right to video cops. They do it and
this DA cop illustrates how ignition can be brought about not by intent but by stupidity.

Houston Cop goes CRAZY

This is the dangerous variable of which we have no control.

I think this cop was totally out of line. He doesn't deserve the badge, and somebody would be wise to get a gun and a taser out of his hands.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2012, 09:43:37 PM »

Yes, it's/he's one more straw.  It would have been really
difficult to walk over and say 'high, I'm officer friendly
do you boys need any help'.

And that Florida prosecutor, so happy y'all came out to
see my big fat axe, I'm so thrilled for this opportunity to
use it.  O'Really started his show with her happy face as
did just about every blog and blog magazine.
Oh yeah, she gonna' calm the waters.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2012, 09:52:17 PM »

Yes, it's/he's one more straw.  It would have been really
difficult to walk over and say 'high, I'm officer friendly
do you boys need any help'.

And that Florida prosecutor, so happy y'all came out to
see my big fat axe, I'm so thrilled for this opportunity to
use it.  O'Really started his show with her happy face as
did just about every blog and blog magazine.
Oh yeah, she gonna' calm the waters.

No.  She also said something to the effect of 'giving Zimmerman a chance to say how sorry he is'.

I'm sure he is sorry, but not because he may have saved his own life.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2012, 10:00:06 PM »

No, what?