Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72312 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #460 on: May 17, 2012, 08:43:09 PM »
Call me macabre but I kind of want to know what type of ammo Zimmerman was packing. I know it was a 9mm Kel-Tec pistol, and evidently was a one shot deal. It did the trick whatever it was.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #461 on: May 17, 2012, 09:21:43 PM »
Call me macabre but I kind of want to know what type of ammo Zimmerman was packing. I know it was a 9mm Kel-Tec pistol, and evidently was a one shot deal. It did the trick whatever it was.

Stuff that goes BANG when it needs to. At 18 inches most anything will kill you if it hits the right spot.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #462 on: May 17, 2012, 10:58:24 PM »

Stuff that goes BANG when it needs to. At 18 inches most anything will kill you if it hits the right spot.

Was it even 18 inches?  But it WAS straight into the chest.  Good luck living through that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #463 on: May 18, 2012, 08:06:26 AM »
Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version of Trayvon Martin Shooting
http://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-witnesses-back-george-zimmermans-version/story?id=16371852

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/martin-zimmerman-witness-758903

Where are all those lying ass race-baiting SOB's now?! 

Maybe they've been on the talk shows, I haven't watched, I watch very little of that crap anymore...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #464 on: May 18, 2012, 08:12:31 AM »

Was it even 18 inches?  But it WAS straight into the chest.  Good luck living through that.

One witnessed said upper chest/neck area, either way, FMJ or HP would have been fatal, 1-18" type impact range confirmed.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #465 on: May 18, 2012, 04:35:15 PM »
Well, according to some of the gun shop commandos, a 9mm wouldn't even break the skin. A 45, on the other hand, would have launched him into a polar orbit around the Earth.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #466 on: May 18, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »
Autopsy report: Mary Jane in blood sample.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/6946706/Trayvon-Martin-autopsy-reveals-traces-of-marijuana

"He is acting strange" . . . George Zimmerman
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:39:55 PM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #467 on: May 18, 2012, 05:55:43 PM »
Well, according to some of the gun shop commandos, a 9mm wouldn't even break the skin. A 45, on the other hand, would have launched him into a polar orbit around the Earth.

It's the details that make the cake. 
Even though one may have a favorite
recipe exactly what another cook does
to achieve success is always interesting.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #468 on: May 19, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
I read somewhere a day or two ago that the autopsy showed it was a heart shot.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #469 on: May 20, 2012, 05:25:40 AM »
Yesterday, at my son's baseball game, I sat next to the ex's hubby. (I have always liked the guy)

Anyway, during a break in the game I say, "Hey, did you read that Trayvon had trace amounts of MJ in his blood sample?" He responded, ""Oh, is that the black kid who was murdered by the white guy in Florida?"

I stared at him with my jaw on my chest. By his comment, I was reminded that all across this country are supposedly educated folks who just don't know nuthin bout nuthin . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #470 on: May 20, 2012, 08:54:09 AM »
Yesterday, at my son's baseball game, I sat next to the ex's hubby. (I have always liked the guy)

Anyway, during a break in the game I say, "Hey, did you read that Trayvon had trace amounts of MJ in his blood sample?" He responded, ""Oh, is that the black kid who was murdered by the white guy in Florida?"

I stared at him with my jaw on my chest. By his comment, I was reminded that all across this country are supposedly educated folks who just don't know nuthin bout nuthin . . .

Reminds me of a billy preston song from my youth in the 70s.

Nothing from nothing is nothing, but you gotta have something, if you want to be with me( or something to ths effect)
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline robins111

« Reply #471 on: May 20, 2012, 09:42:33 AM »
This whole racially motivated song and dance is falling apart like snow on a hot stove.   I wonder if anyone in the MSM has the spine to stand up and say, "we were wrong"... I don't think that'll ever happen, so their credibility is even worse.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #472 on: May 20, 2012, 10:07:20 AM »
This whole racially motivated song and dance is falling apart like snow on a hot stove.   I wonder if anyone in the MSM has the spine to stand up and say, "we were wrong"... I don't think that'll ever happen, so their credibility is even worse.

We can learn by remembering the Duke Lacrosse case. This will be milked until the last shred of credibility is gone, and then some. If the crumbling of the story fails to produce the desired racial civil unrest, the media will "ease" the story out of the public eye, and it will eventually go away, leaving racial divisiveness in its wake. Millions of Blacks will believe that there was no "Justice for Trayvon™", even as they watch the evidence against Zimmerman crumble.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #473 on: May 20, 2012, 11:23:33 AM »
IDP: You are so spot on you've split arrow dead center as the fabled Robin Hood shot.

Stirred the pot the lame stream media has done leaving nothing but debris and wasteland in the wake. ::stirpot::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #474 on: May 20, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »

At 1-18"?!  Really?  Did any volunteer to test that proposition?   ::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #475 on: May 20, 2012, 12:37:47 PM »
IDP: You are so spot on you've split arrow dead center as the fabled Robin Hood shot.

Stirred the pot the lame stream media has done leaving nothing but debris and wasteland in the wake. ::stirpot::

The allegation as writ by the MFM is all that matters to this ilk, truth is always the first casualty...

::)

The blood of innocents is on Leftist hands, we all know this, some of them may even know this, but they don't care...

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
New video of Trayvon participating in "Fight Club"
« Reply #476 on: May 21, 2012, 07:50:25 AM »
The video “Anthony vs. Curtis” has since been re-uploaded to YouTube. The video shows Trayvon engaged in actual and intentional violent conduct. You’ll notice Trayvon in the video, wearing a white cap with the striped shirt. You can hear his name called out about 5 seconds into the video.

anthony vs. curtis Reupload for the Capitalist Army

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #477 on: May 21, 2012, 07:35:45 PM »
  It's gone.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #478 on: May 21, 2012, 07:37:34 PM »
  It's gone.

Of course it is. Can't show St. Trayvon involved in gangland nigga initiation rituals.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #479 on: May 21, 2012, 07:47:58 PM »
  It's gone.

Of course it is. Can't show St. Trayvon involved in gangland nigga initiation rituals.
Hopefully it will pop up again! ::praying::
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!