Topics > Entertainment

Game of Thrones

<< < (2/58) > >>

Libertas:
If "Game of Ho's" then for sure Obama would have found himself in a starring role...

ToddF:

--- Quote from: Libertas on June 14, 2012, 11:09:20 AM ---If "Game of Ho's" then for sure Obama would have found himself in a starring role...

--- End quote ---

I won't link as it's beyond any 'warning for content' warnings but IOTW has a very graphic take on that very idea.

Libertas:

--- Quote from: MNHawk on June 14, 2012, 11:57:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Libertas on June 14, 2012, 11:09:20 AM ---If "Game of Ho's" then for sure Obama would have found himself in a starring role...

--- End quote ---

I won't link as it's beyond any 'warning for content' warnings but IOTW has a very graphic take on that very idea.

--- End quote ---

Some of their stuff is gross and graphic, but a lot is funny as all heck.

IronDioPriest:
I don't know if anybody else watches this show... I ate my words at the outset of this thread. Never say never. We buckled and ordered HBO after watching Season 2 of GoT on BlueRay. Didn't want to wait the full year until season 3 release, and the mrs. really wanted it, so, we got it.

Season 3 is just as excellent, although now three seasons into it, they've begun diverting from the literary work more. Main storylines are in tact, but events than never happened in the books are added, and some that did aren't happening.

Ran across this and thought it was funny. If you watch the show, you might think so too. If not, don't bother clicking, cuz it won't make any sense...

John Florida:
  I've been watching it from day one and is the reason I'm not here between 9/10 on Sundays.It's the talk of the day on monday at work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version