Author Topic: Michelle: For the record  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Michelle: For the record
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 08:37:38 AM »
"Black culture", feh.  The phrase makes me ill.  Most all the old-time Blacks wanted was equal access to American culture and society.  They must be wailing in despair at what their "posterity" has assumed as culture; deliberate debased failure just so they can differentiate from "the oppressor", widespread dress and language identification with the criminal element, undermining and cursing the Whites that enable them to breed and shuffle around in ignorance.

They're so ignorant that instead of partaking in the majority American culture, they gravitate to islam without any awareness at all of the large part it had in enslaving their ancestors.

Michelle went to college and studied herself, i.e. her Blackness, and her "culture", as her thesis shows.  So much for all the grievances boiling down to nothing more than mere skin color.

She studied her culture then married, by definition, a white guy.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 10:15:29 AM »

It's the essence of their relationship, co-dependence.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 10:26:01 AM »
...She studied her culture then married, by definition, a white guy.

Indeed. By HER OWN definition. The self-loathing is self-evident.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 12:18:58 PM »

I posted this on Gretawire

Miscellany Before the Triduum Commences
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - April 5, AD 2012 5:12 PM MST

4. Which reminds me, have I ever shown you Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (later Obama)'s Princeton senior thesis?

HERE IT IS. DON'T WORRY, STUPID ISN'T CONTAGIOUS.

You need to read this thing so you can get an appreciation of how low the affirmative action people will stoop. Read this and then understand that some poor kid who was brilliant and worked his butt off in high school DIDN'T get to go to Princeton because Michelle was given his spot. Read this and then sit in stillness for a moment and understand that this borderline-illiteracy got this woman not only a bachelor's from Princeton, but even more amazingly got her into HARVARD LAW. The Harvard Law entry committee absolutely had this thesis pass before their eyes, guaranteed. It is written, and written POORLY, at no higher than a SEVENTH GRADE LEVEL. Nevermind the complete inanity of the topic itself: White People are Mean and Black People Will Always Be Put-upon. Especially the ones who are handed an Ivy League education that they don't deserve. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Let's just give her a pass on that. LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF THE PROSE. It is STAGGERINGLY bad. I have to go to the late Christopher Hitchens and his summation of Michelle's thesis, because it cannot be said any better:

[blockquote] “To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be ‘read’ at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn’t written in any known language.”
[/blockquote]

One of the reasons the Obamas are such incredibly dangerous people, aside from their psychopathy, is the fact that they are enormously stupid people and they know this deep-down. They are desperate to maintain the con and thus are blackmailable by their handlers. Barry is, of course, doubly blackmailable because he isn't an American citizen. Hold on. He's triply blackmailable because he is an active homosexual. The psychological stress of all of this is why Michelle is such a miserable witch, drugging herself with designer clothes and plastic surgery, and why Barry is almost certainly dependent on drugs. Bottom line: THIS AIN'T GONNA END WELL, Y'ALL.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 05:38:51 PM »
It's now undeniable to the effect that she[Michele Robinson] is an idiot that received a degree from a university because she was in fact black. Will we ever get to read(in any sense of the word) Barry Soetoro's thesis. Won't hold my breath because I cannot hold it til Hell freezes over. ::thinking::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.