Author Topic: Michelle: For the record  (Read 1969 times)

charlesoakwood

Michelle: For the record
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:08:05 PM »

Miscellany Before the Triduum Commences
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - April 5, AD 2012 5:12 PM MST

4. Which reminds me, have I ever shown you Michelle LaVaughn Robinson (later Obama)'s Princeton senior thesis?

HERE IT IS. DON'T WORRY, STUPID ISN'T CONTAGIOUS.

You need to read this thing so you can get an appreciation of how low the affirmative action people will stoop. Read this and then understand that some poor kid who was brilliant and worked his butt off in high school DIDN'T get to go to Princeton because Michelle was given his spot. Read this and then sit in stillness for a moment and understand that this borderline-illiteracy got this woman not only a bachelor's from Princeton, but even more amazingly got her into HARVARD LAW. The Harvard Law entry committee absolutely had this thesis pass before their eyes, guaranteed. It is written, and written POORLY, at no higher than a SEVENTH GRADE LEVEL. Nevermind the complete inanity of the topic itself: White People are Mean and Black People Will Always Be Put-upon. Especially the ones who are handed an Ivy League education that they don't deserve. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah. Let's just give her a pass on that. LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF THE PROSE. It is STAGGERINGLY bad. I have to go to the late Christopher Hitchens and his summation of Michelle's thesis, because it cannot be said any better:

[blockquote] “To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be ‘read’ at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn’t written in any known language.”
[/blockquote]

One of the reasons the Obamas are such incredibly dangerous people, aside from their psychopathy, is the fact that they are enormously stupid people and they know this deep-down. They are desperate to maintain the con and thus are blackmailable by their handlers. Barry is, of course, doubly blackmailable because he isn't an American citizen. Hold on. He's triply blackmailable because he is an active homosexual. The psychological stress of all of this is why Michelle is such a miserable witch, drugging herself with designer clothes and plastic surgery, and why Barry is almost certainly dependent on drugs. Bottom line: THIS AIN'T GONNA END WELL, Y'ALL.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Michelle: For the record
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 10:18:40 PM »
Plastic surgery?  Did she hope to have the puss removed by scalpel?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 10:28:00 PM »
I think she'd have to go to an Islamic country for that
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 10:32:01 PM »
::snerk::  Not that puss, wiseguy.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 10:37:38 PM »
 ::curtsy4::

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 07:18:42 AM »
That thesis, if printed on soft enough paper, might find utility as asswipe, beyond that it is nothing more than fire-starter.

I cannot believe ANY school would accept such crap as fullfillment toward ANY degree!

But this is what you get when liberals run amok!  Oh look, the Board of Regents!

Epic failure across the board!

This is the world we live in now...

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »
I don't know. I have read worse.  Granted this shouldn't pass muster at an Ivy, but having attended one during the same period, I can't say that the Jewish American Princesses that attended Barnard and took Columbia courses did much better.  However, I did find the thesis interesting as a window on Michelle's world view at the time..
p.2
My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my "Blackness" than ever before. I have found that at Princeton,  no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus;as if I really didn't belong"
p.14

As a result of such biases, both academic and non-academic, it is often difficult for some Black Students to adjust to Princeton's environment; and unfortunately there are very few adequate support groups which provide some form of guidance and council for Black students having difficulty making the transition from their home environments to Princeton's environment. Most students are dependent upon their own faculties to carry them though Princeton

What? An Ivy league school assumed that you were old enough to attend classes and study on your own, and didn't provide any help on adjusting to an environment without gangs, street killings and a drug dealer on every corner? What, you needed someone to show you have to make drug connections on campus? To speak English well enough others could understand you? To make up for the fact that you admission was based on your skin color and that you lacked the attributes normally  required  of White Students admitted to Princeton?

pg. 54
When I first set out to examine the attitudes of the respondents towards Blacks and Whites, I believed that the  extent to which a respondent identified with the Black community would determine that individual’s attitudes. In defining the concept of identification or the ability to identify with the Black community, I based my definition on the premise that there is a distinctive Black culture very different from White culture. Elements of Black culture which make it unique from White culture such as its music, its language, the struggles and a “consciousness” shared by its people may be attributed to the injustices and oppressions suffered by this race of people which are not comparable to the experiences of any other race of people through this country’s history. However, with the increasing integration of Blacks into the mainstream society, many “integrated Blacks” have lost touch with the Black culture in their attempts to become adjusted and comfortable in their new culture–the White culture. Some of these Blacks are no longer able to enjoy the qualities which make Black culture so unique or are unable to openly share their culture with other Blacks because they have become so far removed from these experiences and, in some instances, ashamed of them as a result of their integration.

You see, Black Culture is defined by  Micheal Jackson, break dancing, , heavy use of slang, improper grammar, and a sense of victim-hood (even though you personally never experienced any oppression) , and if you loose those things, you might no longer be black.

pg.59
It is possible that Black individuals either chose to or felt pressured to come together with other Blacks on campus because of the belief that Blacks must join in solidarity to combat a White oppressor. As the few Blacks in a White environment it is understandable that respondents might have felt a need to look out for one another.

Yes, those awful white oppressors who gave you the opportunity to go to Princeton which you obviously did not deserve.

pg.54
However, with the increasing integration of Blacks into the mainstream society, many “integrated Blacks” have lost touch with the Black culture in their attempts to become adjusted and comfortable in their new culture–the White culture. Some of these Blacks are no longer able to enjoy the qualities which make Black culture so unique or are unable to openly share their culture with other Blacks because they have become so far removed from these experiences and, in some instances, ashamed of them as a result of their integration. There are other Blacks who, in being integrated have not lost touch. They have maintained an awareness and a sincere appreciation for the uniqueness of the Black culture. Unlike those who have lost touch, these Blacks have not become ashamed of Black culture. It is with these ideas that I formulated my conception of identifying with the Black community. Thus, I believe that a respondent who did not identify with the Black community would be less likely to spend time with Blacks and be less motivated to benefit the Black community. However I encountered several problems following this line of reasoning. I now believe it is incorrect to assume that just because a Black individual does not enjoy or choose to participate in the culture of his people, that that individual is not interested in benefiting that group of people. For example, a Black may not enjoy the music, or language of the Black community because his preferences lead him to other interests, but this same individual may actively work to improve employment for Blacks because of a sincere interest in ameliorating this condition. Therefore, the inability to identify with one aspect of the Black culture does not necessarily cause apathy towards Blacks in general. Also, a Black individual may be unable to understand or appreciate the Black culture because that individual was not raised in that culture, yet still be able to;identify as being a Black person. For example, a Black person may have all White friends and prefer these friends and their activities to those with Blacks without the individual believing that he/she is White. It is possible that the individual identifies with being a Black person and chooses to benefit the Black community because he/she is a Black person, but does not necessarily identify with the culture.

Emphasis mine.  Really? A person can be culturally "white"  and still have black skin AND be aware of it? Pretty damn deep.

Ann is right, Michelle's time at Princeton made it obvious to her that she was intellectually  inferior - that should could not compete in the "White Culture"  - otherwise knows as the "culture of success" and in the end decided instead to embrace her "blackness" - and demand that others give her benefits to make up for her inherent inferiority- an inferiority that comes not from her skin color but with her attitudes and beliefs. 

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 10:36:48 AM »
Well, that answers one question that's always bothered me.

She is aware of her stupidness.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 10:48:39 AM »
I wonder if she is also aware of her godawful fashion sense?

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 11:38:51 AM »
I wonder if she is also aware of her godawful fashion sense?

Oh oh, pickin' on poor helpless Wookies again!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 12:19:46 PM »
At least Chewbacca knew a bandoleer across the chest was a tasteful, minimalist look. Those are two adjectives not in the Obamas' lexicon.

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »
I don't know. I have read worse.  Granted this shouldn't pass muster at an Ivy, but having attended one during the same period, I can't say that the Jewish American Princesses that attended Barnard and took Columbia courses did much better.  However, I did find the thesis interesting as a window on Michelle's world view at the time..
p.2
My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my "Blackness" than ever before. I have found that at Princeton,  no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus;as if I really didn't belong"
p.14

As a result of such biases, both academic and non-academic, it is often difficult for some Black Students to adjust to Princeton's environment; and unfortunately there are very few adequate support groups which provide some form of guidance and council for Black students having difficulty making the transition from their home environments to Princeton's environment. Most students are dependent upon their own faculties to carry them though Princeton

What? An Ivy league school assumed that you were old enough to attend classes and study on your own, and didn't provide any help on adjusting to an environment without gangs, street killings and a drug dealer on every corner? What, you needed someone to show you have to make drug connections on campus? To speak English well enough others could understand you? To make up for the fact that you admission was based on your skin color and that you lacked the attributes normally  required  of White Students admitted to Princeton?

pg. 54
When I first set out to examine the attitudes of the respondents towards Blacks and Whites, I believed that the  extent to which a respondent identified with the Black community would determine that individual’s attitudes. In defining the concept of identification or the ability to identify with the Black community, I based my definition on the premise that there is a distinctive Black culture very different from White culture. Elements of Black culture which make it unique from White culture such as its music, its language, the struggles and a “consciousness” shared by its people may be attributed to the injustices and oppressions suffered by this race of people which are not comparable to the experiences of any other race of people through this country’s history. However, with the increasing integration of Blacks into the mainstream society, many “integrated Blacks” have lost touch with the Black culture in their attempts to become adjusted and comfortable in their new culture–the White culture. Some of these Blacks are no longer able to enjoy the qualities which make Black culture so unique or are unable to openly share their culture with other Blacks because they have become so far removed from these experiences and, in some instances, ashamed of them as a result of their integration.

You see, Black Culture is defined by  Micheal Jackson, break dancing, , heavy use of slang, improper grammar, and a sense of victim-hood (even though you personally never experienced any oppression) , and if you loose those things, you might no longer be black.

pg.59
It is possible that Black individuals either chose to or felt pressured to come together with other Blacks on campus because of the belief that Blacks must join in solidarity to combat a White oppressor. As the few Blacks in a White environment it is understandable that respondents might have felt a need to look out for one another.

Yes, those awful white oppressors who gave you the opportunity to go to Princeton which you obviously did not deserve.

pg.54
However, with the increasing integration of Blacks into the mainstream society, many “integrated Blacks” have lost touch with the Black culture in their attempts to become adjusted and comfortable in their new culture–the White culture. Some of these Blacks are no longer able to enjoy the qualities which make Black culture so unique or are unable to openly share their culture with other Blacks because they have become so far removed from these experiences and, in some instances, ashamed of them as a result of their integration. There are other Blacks who, in being integrated have not lost touch. They have maintained an awareness and a sincere appreciation for the uniqueness of the Black culture. Unlike those who have lost touch, these Blacks have not become ashamed of Black culture. It is with these ideas that I formulated my conception of identifying with the Black community. Thus, I believe that a respondent who did not identify with the Black community would be less likely to spend time with Blacks and be less motivated to benefit the Black community. However I encountered several problems following this line of reasoning. I now believe it is incorrect to assume that just because a Black individual does not enjoy or choose to participate in the culture of his people, that that individual is not interested in benefiting that group of people. For example, a Black may not enjoy the music, or language of the Black community because his preferences lead him to other interests, but this same individual may actively work to improve employment for Blacks because of a sincere interest in ameliorating this condition. Therefore, the inability to identify with one aspect of the Black culture does not necessarily cause apathy towards Blacks in general. Also, a Black individual may be unable to understand or appreciate the Black culture because that individual was not raised in that culture, yet still be able to;identify as being a Black person. For example, a Black person may have all White friends and prefer these friends and their activities to those with Blacks without the individual believing that he/she is White. It is possible that the individual identifies with being a Black person and chooses to benefit the Black community because he/she is a Black person, but does not necessarily identify with the culture.

Emphasis mine.  Really? A person can be culturally "white"  and still have black skin AND be aware of it? Pretty damn deep.

Ann is right, Michelle's time at Princeton made it obvious to her that she was intellectually  inferior - that should could not compete in the "White Culture"  - otherwise knows as the "culture of success" and in the end decided instead to embrace her "blackness" - and demand that others give her benefits to make up for her inherent inferiority- an inferiority that comes not from her skin color but with her attitudes and beliefs. 

Isn't this the problem with the both of them as the only thing they have in common with "Black Culture" is the blackness of their skin shade. Other than that neither shows any empathy whatsoever with the blacks born and raised in the ghettos across the land Run down the list
Food stamps? nope
Section 8 housing?nope
Security as in drive by shootings or gangs? nope
Money to buy clothes? Nope
Even when it comes to employment, the Obama's had everything handed to them on a platter
compared to the rest who always the first one's to be let go because they didn't have the marketable skills to be valued to an employer.

This is precisely why on the surface they look as if they care about the folks having the same skin tones but the reality of it all is the facts that all the policies benefit rich white people and all the results cause more government dependence.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 01:00:57 PM »
Forgot to mention this one, which is probably the most astute observation Michelle makes in the entire paper
 pg.58

Predominately White universities like Princeton are socially and academically designed to cater to the needs of the White students comprising the bulk of their enrollments. At Princeton, for example, presently their are only five Black tenured professsors on its faculty; and the program of Afro-American studies is one of the smallest and most understaffed departments in the University only offering four courses during the spring semester of 1985; and there is only one major University recognized organization on campus designed specifically for the intellectual and social interests of Blacks and other Third World students.

Intentional or not, this is quite an observation. A admission that while American Blacks live in a First world country they act like they live in the third world,and have the same needs as a student who actually comes from the third world. American blacks have a third world culture, which they simply refuse to give up in preference  for the first world one - out of fear of loosing their "blackness"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 01:10:30 PM »
Isn't this the problem with the both of them as the only thing they have in common with "Black Culture" is the blackness of their skin shade. Other than that neither shows any empathy whatsoever with the blacks born and raised in the ghettos across the land Run down the list
Food stamps? nope
Section 8 housing?nope
Security as in drive by shootings or gangs? nope
Money to buy clothes? Nope
Even when it comes to employment, the Obama's had everything handed to them on a platter
compared to the rest who always the first one's to be let go because they didn't have the marketable skills to be valued to an employer.

This is precisely why on the surface they look as if they care about the folks having the same skin tones but the reality of it all is the facts that all the policies benefit rich white people and all the results cause more government dependence.

No, they have empathy for blacks, but they are too stupid to understand the underlying causes of the poverty in the black community. They appear to have adopted a "white Culture" because they live the "rich, white" lifestyle - but both of them are (and I apologize for the phrase, but I can't think of an adequate substitute) "Nigger Rich"  - they have had their success handed to them by Bill Ayers and other White liberals who are appeasing their own demons,  and both Barry and Michelle have never had to develop the skills, manners, ethics or character that others would have had to develop in order to find themselves in the position they are in.  They have difficulty playing the part, because they have come to this place in their lives unfairly, and without having to do the work, take on the responsibility, and do the thinking that would allow anyone else to rise to their level of success - in much the way that the children of the rich have a hard time appreciating (or re-creating) the values, ethics and character  that allowed their parents (or grandparents) to amass such wealth in the first place. Thus the utter "tone deafness" to etiquette and appearance. 

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 04:14:50 PM »
Of course, that's a debatable concept of whether or not the Obama's are empathetic or to ignorant of consequences of why the black community is as a whole downtrodden since both as proof would lead to the natural assumption that they both had everything handed to them on a silver platter. Most liberals as you say are battling their own demons when it comes to the "black community" and conveniently choose to exorcise them by handing everything out either knowing that it causes great harm or because it suits their final desire to control every aspect of all that live beneath their socialism umbrella.

LBJ was obviously using the black community civil rights tandem to further his party's control of political power. The same excuse is used for the "justice brothers" ignoring the sheer factoid about Marget Sanger's Planned Parenthood's overt placement of the clinics in black dominate neighborhoods. That may be the ultimate debate in regards to Obama and his orangutan wife. ::whatgives::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 04:58:12 PM »
Of course, that's a debatable concept of whether or not the Obama's are empathetic or to ignorant of consequences of why the black community is as a whole downtrodden since both as proof would lead to the natural assumption that they both had everything handed to them on a silver platter. 

Yeah, its debatable, but after reading this thesis it seems obvious to me, at least in Michelle's case, that she just wasn't willing to recognize that the black  culture and the undesirable results are linked.  If she is cynically manipulating blacks in order to get power and prestige , she would have had to recognize that fact and be cognizant that it is the culture that is keeping them down. Perhaps she did just that later in life, but as of this thesis she hadn't accepted that possibility.  I think she just sees her success as proof that she should be telling others ( especially blacks) how to live their lives, it being far more important to her to feel superior to someone ( anyone!)  than actual results. After all, by giving them her divine wisdom and stealing money for them, she is helping them, right?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 05:10:52 PM »
"Black culture", feh.  The phrase makes me ill.  Most all the old-time Blacks wanted was equal access to American culture and society.  They must be wailing in despair at what their "posterity" has assumed as culture; deliberate debased failure just so they can differentiate from "the oppressor", widespread dress and language identification with the criminal element, undermining and cursing the Whites that enable them to breed and shuffle around in ignorance.

They're so ignorant that instead of partaking in the majority American culture, they gravitate to islam without any awareness at all of the large part it had in enslaving their ancestors.

Michelle went to college and studied herself, i.e. her Blackness, and her "culture", as her thesis shows.  So much for all the grievances boiling down to nothing more than mere skin color.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 09:51:08 PM »
Of course, that's a debatable concept of whether or not the Obama's are empathetic or to ignorant of consequences of why the black community is as a whole downtrodden since both as proof would lead to the natural assumption that they both had everything handed to them on a silver platter. 

Yeah, its debatable, but after reading this thesis it seems obvious to me, at least in Michelle's case, that she just wasn't willing to recognize that the black  culture and the undesirable results are linked.  If she is cynically manipulating blacks in order to get power and prestige , she would have had to recognize that fact and be cognizant that it is the culture that is keeping them down. Perhaps she did just that later in life, but as of this thesis she hadn't accepted that possibility.  I think she just sees her success as proof that she should be telling others ( especially blacks) how to live their lives, it being far more important to her to feel superior to someone ( anyone!)  than actual results. After all, by giving them her divine wisdom and stealing money for them, she is helping them, right?

Agreed ::thumbsup::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2012, 02:26:06 AM »

My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my "Blackness" than ever before. "

/quote]

They must not have had any mirrors where she came from .

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2012, 08:33:42 AM »

My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my "Blackness" than ever before. "

/quote]

They must not have had any mirrors where she came from .

...and after she went by them, they all cracked and had to be replaced. On that note, I didn't realize that seven years bad luck could be forced upon everyone else.