Author Topic: Seriously: A Letter From Satan (written by his young apprentice)  (Read 835 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
It's long. It's tedious. It's meant to be clever. It isn't. Click on the link to find out which idiot (from our past) penned this piece of crap. Some of you will instinctively know who it is.

The past few years have been such a success for the Forces of Darkness; it has been a time of preparation for a great harvesting of souls for eternal damnation in the pits of Hell. Oh, I don't mean the big stars, the Osama bin Ladens, the Saddam Husseins, the Moammar Ghaddafis. Don't get me wrong, we're thrilled to have them here in the fires of torment as our eternal playthings.

No, I'm talking about the new crop of souls that my lieutenants and I have been sowing and tending with great care, coaxing them all into My service, helping encourage them to, in turn, recruit more willing souls into service as well, and patiently waiting until the days of their mortal lives are spent and they can be welcomed home, here, with me.

And I want to thank you, so very many of you, for joining my legions. Why, I anticipate the arrival of so many of you that I've ordered new additions to be built onto the Fifth and Seventh circles to accommodate you all.

Sadly...much, much more of this drivel at the link.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Seriously: A Letter From Satan (written by his young apprentice)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 10:28:52 PM »
AKA Satan. I knew that already without his waste of pixels.

It's like a WoW nerd's wet dream. I'm sure he's giddy at the prospect of role-playing a monologue of his god.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »
Ah the rotund reptilian - I guessed correctly!

(do I get a prize - I'll take bleach  ;D )

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »
Actually he isn't rotund anymore. He lost a ton of weight. Looks like a normal human being. You know, like one of those aliens from "V"
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 06:55:22 AM »
Actually he isn't rotund anymore. He lost a ton of weight. Looks like a normal human being. You know, like one of those aliens from "V"

Wonder if he had the ol' gastric bypass. It's generally pretty tough for people pushing a quarter ton to just diet and exercise-off 3 hundo.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 07:29:26 AM »
Ahh yes, his name lives on in infamy!  That bloviating useless sack of lies and deceit hiding behind a mask of psuedo-intellectualism and thinly-veiled anti-Christian hatred and self-loathing ethnicity who revels in deviancy is still breathing free air?  How disappointing.  That he writes an utterly useless screed as if he were his true Lord and Master is not surprising, that anybody could enjoy it is exceedingly surprising.  But then again, he posts this drivel at Daily KOokS, so, yeah, lots of Satan's cheerleaders over there.

He will forever be RapTardo, Prince of Fools.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 08:10:51 AM »
I find it amazing that someone can live to middle age and not abandon the foolishness and stupidity of youth.

This guy is the epitome of "stuck on stupid."

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:49:38 PM by trapeze »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 09:39:00 AM »
What's the back story on this?  This predates my adventures here.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 11:46:20 AM »
Goes back to the Powerline days...the never ending battle with brain-dead souless slobbering no-loads like Raptardo...as with most libiots its just the same moldy old arguments and stale tactics...old battles fought, forgotten for a time and fought again...

Trap is right, there just in no normal maturation process for those afflicted by terminal liberalism...they are in a state of denial which no force on earth can penetrate...

So basically the only real advantage of having them around was to kick them and ridicule them, anything substantive is futile.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.