Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe  (Read 23809 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Elizabeth Warren In Heap Big Trouble...Joins Ward Churchill's Tribe
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »
  ::hysterical::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2012, 04:35:13 PM »
Indian name:  Lying-Squaw-Beats-Feet
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2012, 07:59:37 PM »
How does she know she'd be the first?  Barney Frank might have some Indian in him.  Or probably has at some point.

I would say more than 1/32nd of one.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2012, 08:16:03 PM »
How does she know she'd be the first?  Barney Frank might have some Indian in him.  Or probably has at some point.
[/b]
Nah, I'm pretty sur it was Pakistani . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #184 on: June 12, 2012, 01:34:50 AM »

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/11/The-Academic-Scandal-Elizabeth-Warren-and-Harvard-Dont-Want-You-to-Know-About

In 1990, Rutgers Professor Philip Shuchman charged Elizabeth Warren, along with Teresa A. Sullivan (above), the President of University of Virginia who resigned unexpectedly yesterday, and Jay Westbrook,  her two co-authors of the 1989 book, As We Forgive Our Debtors: Bankruptcy and Consumer Credit in America, with “scientific misconduct.” Within a few months, Warren’s friends and former colleagues at the University of Texas quickly completed an error-filled investigation.

Breitbart is here.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2012, 07:28:40 AM »
From the link -

This book contains so much exaggeration, so many questionable ploys, and so many incorrect statements that it would be well to check the accuracy of their raw data, as old as it is. But the authors arranged matters so that they could not provide access to the computer printouts by case, with the corresponding bankruptcy court file numbers, this preventing any independent check of the raw data in the files from which they took their information.

A common instance of misconduct in science occurs when “there [is] no way to verify whether or not [the] research was accurate.’ Woolf, Deception in Scientific Research, 29 Jurimetrics J. 67, 83 table 5 n.4 (1988).

A pattern of making crap up.  Who would have believed it?!  Certainly not the Democrat-Media Complex!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2012, 11:30:38 AM »
So, in other words a typical leftist.  Her value has probably gone up to the average Masshole voter.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2012, 12:09:31 PM »
This shows why people like her despise people like me because they think everyone is as phony and lying as she is!
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2012, 01:57:55 PM »
One of the things which is truly irritating in this situation (like so many others) is that a person is being held up as an example of what you do to succeed in life and that person is demonstrably corrupt and immoral.

Warren has apparently lied and cheated in a significant portion of her professional life and has been financially rewarded (I believe she has a net worth well over a million) and is asking to be promoted to the US Senate.

Not that this is anything new. Corrupt and immoral people have been gaming the system for their own financial gain for all of human history. But it is rather unusual to know all of these things in advance of an election and have the outcome of that election in doubt.

It signifies a great deal that is wrong with our society that we would willingly approve of such people.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #189 on: June 12, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
...It signifies a great deal that is wrong with our society that we would willingly approve of such people.

I'm sure that this clarification is not necessary for you, as I'm sure that it is a given within your comment.

But I'm compelled to say that "we" don't willingly approve of such people. Society doesn't. Liberals do.

Conservatives and Republicans jettison the bad apples systematically whenever rotten cores are revealed - sometimes upon the appearance of a suspect bruise.

It is liberals who circle the wagons and assess how much damage the candidate/politician can absorb and still win.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #190 on: June 12, 2012, 02:29:01 PM »
One of the things which is truly irritating in this situation (like so many others) is that a person is being held up as an example of what you do to succeed in life and that person is demonstrably corrupt and immoral.

Their peers that succeed by adhering to a moral code/ethical standards are held up as the evil 1-percenters.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #191 on: June 12, 2012, 04:05:50 PM »
...It signifies a great deal that is wrong with our society that we would willingly approve of such people.

I'm sure that this clarification is not necessary for you, as I'm sure that it is a given within your comment.

But I'm compelled to say that "we" don't willingly approve of such people. Society doesn't. Liberals do.

Conservatives and Republicans jettison the bad apples systematically whenever rotten cores are revealed - sometimes upon the appearance of a suspect bruise.

It is liberals who circle the wagons and assess how much damage the candidate/politician can absorb and still win.

It is a recurring theme. Demand your counterparts resign while assessing political damage control for your party. Exhibiting  no moral or ethical rudder. Reprobates.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #192 on: June 12, 2012, 05:00:31 PM »

In a sad way "we" is us because at this point in time there are not enough IAL to change the vote.   This is a cautionary tale for all of us to pass on to the youngest folks we can reach, to take note and mark it, not in the minutia but in the broad events.  Reagan won all but one state, and he did well as president but we did not elect a successor capable of exceeding or even matching him as a president.  Therefore, we took the inexorable slide into the mire we are in now.   God willing, Romney will do a good job but reason all the more we must teach as many folks as our consciousness can reach to mark these times and remember so that when their turn comes they will know what to do.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2012, 01:16:44 PM »
The injuns are coming!

Four real Cherokees are coming to Boston with the express purpose of meeting with fake Cherokee Elizabeth Warren and demanding that she admit her lies. Good luck with that.

Here is the link.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2012, 01:24:04 PM »
Trail of Tears coming to Bean Town, hilarious, this moron and her idiocy are one of those gifts that keep on giving...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »
Per Legal Insurrection:

Per The Herald article, however, Warren only will have a staffer meet with them (and even that agreement was only after The Herald reached out to the campaign).

I spoke with Barnes after The Herald article was published, and while the group would meet with a Warren staffer if that is all Warren offers, it is not an acceptable result:

“I think it is important that we meet with Warren herself. She claimed she ‘checked the box’ so she could meet others like her apparently meaning Cherokees or Indians. She has that chance now.”

While Warren will not meet with Cherokee women traveling from far away to speak with her, she’s holding fundraisers in the Bay State this week to celebrate her birthday on Friday.

Rest here: http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/06/cherokees-travel-to-mass-but-elizabeth-warren-refuses-to-meet-them/

And I bet she'll get away with it as well....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2012, 01:40:09 PM »
Comments are good.  Renee A - "If she doesn’t answer to her own family, how will she answer to me as my Senator."  Heh, nice dig, that.  But way too logical for libiots to make a connection...

Can't wait to see how she loses her scalp to Brown in debates.   ::hysterical::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #197 on: June 19, 2012, 10:33:19 PM »
More on today's hilarity from Legal Insurrection.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2012, 07:49:48 AM »
More on today's hilarity from Legal Insurrection.

Hilarious.  She craps in ther own bed, keeps crapping in her own bed, and she's po'd because some people have the temerity to point out she craps her bed...and it is the person pointing out the crapping that is the problem?  And for this she blames the Brown camp?

Umm, Lizzy?  Want this to go away?  Good.  Then admit you crapped the bed and stop crapping going forward!

What a maroon!

::hysterical::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2012, 08:24:49 AM »
I have said it before but it bears repeating: You just keep thinking that sooner or later this will end...that it won't get any worse...but it just keeps going.

She is demonstrating how she would serve as a senator and after a while it will have an impact on some people who are persuadable.