Author Topic: Tell us how you really feel Bruce!  (Read 856 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Tell us how you really feel Bruce!
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:47:32 PM »
LINK

Americans will be "f**ked" if Barack Obama gets re-elected ... this according to Beach Boys singer Bruce Johnston.

Bruce was signing autographs for fans in New York yesterday when the conversation turned political.

"Obama's an a**hole, "Johnston says ... adding, "Unless you're interested in never having any money and being socialized."

But Johnston was an equal opportunity disser -- saying, "And who's the Republican a**hole?"

"Our guy isn't any good."

He continued, "You got Reagan and Tip O'Neill ... those are the last two good guys."

"Wait 'til Obama doesnt have to try anymore," Bruce added ... "you're f**ked."

Wow - he almost sums up my position exactly (except for his approval of Tipsie).  ::thumbsup::

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Tell us how you really feel Bruce!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »
That's a surprise.  By the thread title, I was expecting Springsteen.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »
I'm practicing my leftist media propaganda techniques Pan! I see it worked!  ::foilhathelicopter::

Heheh...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 01:01:05 PM »
Yup, fooled me, you did.

Whenever I read about which "celebrity" said what about politics, I remember the infamous words of Alice Cooper:

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars. Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 01:11:52 PM »
 ::rolllaughing::
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
I never knew Alice Cooper was that intelligent. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson