Author Topic: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread  (Read 624083 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The "I Saw This Funny Thing On The Net" Thread
« Reply #3160 on: March 10, 2021, 09:42:13 AM »
Yes, print several, keep em in the vehicle with a glue stick handy...paste em all over...

Oh, BTW...I thought I posted something, or imagined I did a while back...ExxonMobil (sigh) merger related or not...going in a lot of greenie directions...I say "or not" because even pre-merger they paid lip service to this and that green crap to try to get good PR and get smelly eco-nazis to calm the F down...which I contend is a massive waste of time and resources...should be unapologetic fossil fuel champions and tell the rest to freeze, starve and die with their gang green BS...

Oh well...

I believe the myth of "fossil" fuel has been debunked some time ago.  Maybe referring to the substance as carbon-based fuel is better.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3161 on: March 10, 2021, 12:00:56 PM »
Yes, print several, keep em in the vehicle with a glue stick handy...paste em all over...

Oh, BTW...I thought I posted something, or imagined I did a while back...ExxonMobil (sigh) merger related or not...going in a lot of greenie directions...I say "or not" because even pre-merger they paid lip service to this and that green crap to try to get good PR and get smelly eco-nazis to calm the F down...which I contend is a massive waste of time and resources...should be unapologetic fossil fuel champions and tell the rest to freeze, starve and die with their gang green BS...

Oh well...

I believe the myth of "fossil" fuel has been debunked some time ago.  Maybe referring to the substance as carbon-based fuel is better.

Great point.  It also de-emphasizes the now thoroughly discredited Darwin evolution model (no missing links in any species has ever been discovered, nor will they ever be) and the bogus geologic time scale of Lyell he relied upon without questioning it.  Radiocarbon dating (C-14) has a half life of 5730 years...so anything old...like really old rock or bones should have NO C-14...yet tests of rocks and bones thought to be millions of years old or hundreds of thousands is chock full of C-14.  They pooh pooh it by saying the earth is bombarded by neutrons from cosmic rays...making more C-14...but ask how deep that goes and they're mum, because "through the core" will have them laughed at.  Volcanic rock from freshly belched magma from deep in the earth should be safe from bombardment...yet it is loaded with C-14.  Plus "fossil" records show no "missing links" in any species, what "evolution" there is is minor...adaptive responses in creatures that in no way create a new creature just the same creature with no giant leaps into a new species.  Plus, they find soft tissue in some dino remains, how if millions of years old?  How can we (hello, Exxon?) keep pumping liquid oil out of the earth if it was the product of millions of years old organic matter?  Shouldn't that have thickened, hardened and become fossilized after so many eons?

So to me it swings back to creationism, but if some want to cling to crappy ideas offered by a cousin-marring clown and believe they emerged as ooze and into apes go ahead, chances are those folks will believe anything.  Also, Darwinism was also instrumental into propping up racism and eugenics...so it has some nefarious offspring...which I am sure those idiots with the walking fish on their carbon-eating car will dismiss without caring why.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3162 on: March 12, 2021, 02:09:38 PM »
WZ's on a good tear today, highlights -

::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3163 on: March 12, 2021, 02:38:07 PM »
Heh!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3164 on: March 14, 2021, 05:44:08 PM »
 ::thumbsup::

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3165 on: March 14, 2021, 08:19:59 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:18:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3169 on: March 17, 2021, 11:18:04 AM »
Clown world.   ::newyear::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3170 on: March 17, 2021, 11:34:15 AM »
And did ya notice how all of clown world misses Trump?  Presstitutes, DemCom pol's...Hollyweirdo's...et al, cannot stop talking about him...they were howling for him to be removed from office by any means...we're whirling-derivish feverish over celebrating his departure and never having to talk about him ever again...yet they still do!  Sure, a bog part of it is continuing the demonization of him and his supporters, continuing the false and discredited Cabal effort to use us as scapegoats in a pathetic attempt to institutionalize their police state desires...but also driven by the fact that they would have NOTHING else to talk about...what would they do, talk about the mentally-impaired JoeFraud and the impending pre-planned 25th-ing him out so Heels-Up Harris and Nasty Pelosi can run the coven?  Talk about the waves of illegals, criminals and jihadis pouring across the border JoeFraud regime flung open?  Talk about the police state bills they are ramming through?  Talk about how the worlds worst actors are laughing at our prancing Pentagon acting tougher with Tucker Carlson than the Chi-Com's?  Talk about the continued fraud of plandemic and lockdowns and destruction of small business and the middle class?  Talk about woke BS?  People are tuning out them, tuning out loser athletes...news, politicians, institutions, sports...all are recording record low approval ratings...they are in the crapper and going lower...so they turn to their favorite whipping post, again and again...and they realize not the impact of their actions.

Clown world indeed!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3171 on: March 18, 2021, 09:03:32 PM »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3172 on: March 19, 2021, 08:30:38 AM »
OK, I think everybody knows I can be as tough on the Rus as anybody...at least my toughness is rooted in common sense, historical evidence and not unappreciative of the positives of the people in general while not dismissing their flaws...people being people there is plenty of both in all people...and my toughness in contrast to the mindless warmongers (American Marxists) and common sense in contrast to the mindless worshippers (extreme Rusophile PaulBots) speaks for itself.

With the caveats out of the way...the following is quite rich, cruel to be sure given what the entire globe knows about JoeFraud...but it is wickedly funny!

“I’ve just thought of this now... I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”

I don’t want to put this off for long. I want to go the taiga this weekend to relax a little,” Putin said.

“So we could do it tomorrow or Monday. We are ready at any time convenient for the American side.”

“I would say to him: 'Be well.' I wish him good health. I say that without any irony, without jokes,” Putin said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/putin-responds-biden-killer-slur-it-takes-one-know-one

Don Jr. is right...I've said it myself...the entire world is laughing at us and salivating to destroy us.

Dark humor to be sure, but such are the times...I do not think it in poor taste to wish for others to kick JoeFraud, Heels-Up, Nasty, Chuckie et al...while their down, while their up...while they breathe!

ETA - JoeFraud's response...

https://nypost.com/2021/03/18/white-house-shuts-down-putin-invite-to-public-video-chat/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

Too Busy?   

::laughonfloor::

Yeah...check this out -

https://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,18073.new.html#new

Busy kicking his own ass, making America look like the biggest joke on the planet and about to have clown world go into hyperdrive when the witches take over...

« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:20:57 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3173 on: March 19, 2021, 08:35:00 AM »

People need to rediscover the joy of dwarf tossing!

Because some dwarves are more deserving than others!

::asskicking::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3174 on: March 19, 2021, 11:36:09 AM »

H/T-WZ

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3176 on: March 19, 2021, 09:59:33 PM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3177 on: March 19, 2021, 10:41:03 PM »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3178 on: March 20, 2021, 08:53:12 AM »
The trailer park version of Smudge the Cat memes.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3179 on: March 20, 2021, 10:49:22 AM »
 ::kissface::