Author Topic: Pelosi's Replacement  (Read 758 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Pelosi's Replacement
« on: May 14, 2012, 04:36:22 PM »
Ever wonder who will take over for Pelosi as Minority Leader (or Speaker) when she retires?

The representative from Connecticut’s 3rd Congressional District is the second-highest ranking woman in the U.S. House, after her close friend and colleague, Speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi.

Rosa DeLauro’s Congressional District is centered on the City of New Haven, which happens to be a stronghold of the Communist Party USA. For many years the Connecticut Communist Party has been very influential in the local labor movement, “peace” movement, city government and the Democratic Party.

Just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any worse than Pelosi...

...along comes Rosa DeLauro:

Oh, she's the one on the left, in case you couldn't tell.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:39:39 PM by BMG »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Pelosi's Replacement
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 07:02:26 PM »
Ever wonder who will take over for Pelosi as Minority Leader (or Speaker) when she retires?

The representative from Connecticut’s 3rd Congressional District is the second-highest ranking woman in the U.S. House, after her close friend and colleague, Speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi.

Rosa DeLauro’s Congressional District is centered on the City of New Haven, which happens to be a stronghold of the Communist Party USA. For many years the Connecticut Communist Party has been very influential in the local labor movement, “peace” movement, city government and the Democratic Party.

Just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any worse than Pelosi...

...along comes Rosa DeLauro:

She is pelosi.....so there really isn't any change.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 07:04:06 PM »
It might be worth taking a look around New Haven ..........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 08:43:23 PM »
The Democrats, like lemmings, continue their march to irrelevancy and, ultimately, oblivion.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 07:32:22 AM »

It's wasn't easy BMG.  Still, I wish I hadn't tried...   ::facepalm::

Actually, Pelosi is one of those rare people for whom a replacement picked randomly off the street would result in an immediate upgrade to the position with respect to competency, ethical behavior and comportment.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 08:31:48 AM »
Actually, Pelosi is one of those rare people for whom a replacement picked randomly off the street would result in an immediate upgrade to the position with respect to competency, ethical behavior and comportment.

That statement can be applied to 85%+ of the democrat party on a national level and at all levels, local, state and federal. I'd say it can also be applied to about 50%+/- of the republican party!
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 11:50:54 AM »

That statement can be applied to 85%+ of the democrat party on a national level and at all levels, local, state and federal. I'd say it can also be applied to about 50%+/- of the republican party!

Other than quibbling with the numbers I cannot disagree!   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 11:59:26 AM »
Well, since I just pulled those numbers out of my a$$ you're probably right to quibble!  ::thumbsup::
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus