Author Topic: Brain-dead, blithering idiot lives in my county  (Read 2483 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Brain-dead, blithering idiot lives in my county
« on: May 25, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
People who hate checkpoints for proactive law enforcement should wait longer for help from LEO's. I know a guy who hates cops and then when he needs them he is like where are they? Karma works.

Why worry if you have nothing to hide?

::overkill::

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Brain-dead, blithering idiot lives in my county
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »
Link?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »
Link?

No.  Local forum poster, so please just take my word for it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 05:54:27 PM »
People who hate checkpoints for proactive law enforcement should wait longer for help from LEO's. I know a guy who hates cops and then when he needs them he is like where are they? Karma works.

Why worry if you have nothing to hide?

::overkill::

I don't believe her - I think she was relating allegorically. She's the same sort who, after a particularly invasive interrogation, whines to anyone who will stop long enough to hear her tale of woe.

I also hate it that andy and the bang-dude agree with us  :o

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 09:22:54 AM »
There are people on one of the fishing sites I frequent that are quite happy with the TSA prods. They feel the trade off for being safe is worth it. ::bashing::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 10:36:33 AM »
::snort::

Wait'll the first time they see Mrs. Full-Burqa waltz right through the metal detector, without a pat-down, while they're standing in the naked-scanner; see how "safe" they feel then.

There's a radio guy named Schnitz that broadcasts, I think, out of Florida, that recounted that very experience when he flew last weekend.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 11:09:16 AM »

Anyone, publish an image of someone in a burka
being felt up patted down by a TSA agent,
there isn't one.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 12:20:23 PM »

Wait'll the first time they see Mrs. Full-Burqa waltz right through the metal detector, without a pat-down, while they're standing in the naked-scanner; see how "safe" they feel then.

There's a radio guy named Schnitz that broadcasts, I think, out of Florida, that recounted that very experience when he flew last weekend.

I saw it last week when I flew.....there was an elderly day in a wheelchair being felt up as the burka clan were Led past  the screeners......while playing an announcement that disparaging the tsa or it's employees we're grounds for arrest.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »
"Disparaging" is grounds for arrest now is it?  I just do not even recognize this country anymore.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 01:05:01 PM »
"Disparaging" is grounds for arrest now is it?  I just do not even recognize this country anymore.

Ain't that the truth.  Submit to sexual assault under the guise of "security", and don't dare say a disparaging word.

Bad enough.  What's worse is people ARE submitting.  I've said it before, I'd be arrested just for the look on my face.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 01:08:15 PM »

I don't remember the exact terminology of the announcements, but it was clear if you questioned any of their actions it was grounds for arrest.

The announcement made me feel if you questioned anything, you could be arrested......I also saw the arrogance of the agents and believe the warnings led to the arrogant attitudes I witnessed.

The whole process made me uneasy. It felt anti American. It felt as if there was no recourse if something went wrong. We were not human, we were cattle.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 01:11:32 PM »
How is this any different than the internal checkpoints that existed in the USSR?  I'm sure the KGB maintained that those were for your safety and security too.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 01:21:04 PM »
How is this any different than the internal checkpoints that existed in the USSR?  I'm sure the KGB maintained that those were for your safety and security too.

Once the people are being abused and assaulted, it's not the people's safety and security "they" are worried about.

I know; I'm singing to the choir here.

"... for any good that may come out of a roadblock/checkpoint ... ", and I ask "at what cost"?  It seems people do not get it that no bottom-line good comes out of violating the rights of motorists, or of the motorists allowing it; it encourages further abrogations.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 01:33:57 PM »

Exactly how it felt....except the uniform patches said TSA.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 05:02:07 PM »

There's an answer here somewhere.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 05:54:48 PM »

I don't think we could gather all the liberals and muslims in one place at one time.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 06:01:47 PM »

Yup he's out of FL.and boy he gets pissed off.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 06:02:10 PM »
Link?

No.  Local forum poster, so please just take my word for it.

I'm a witness.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 10:13:52 PM »

I don't think we could gather all the liberals and muslims in one place at one time.

Oh yeah?  Annouce the worlds largest give away of everything, an America on clearance sale.  Basically Obamanomics fully realized.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 10:18:39 PM »
There are people on one of the fishing sites I frequent that are quite happy with the TSA prods. They feel the trade off for being safe is worth it. ::bashing::

This is my mom.  Her answer to my complaints about it was that it kept her safe.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."