Author Topic: Another one for the list  (Read 828 times)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Another one for the list
« on: June 06, 2012, 08:50:53 AM »
I'm certainly going to watch this piece of Hollywood Trash's next movie now!

And to think you do this after garnering sympathy after Kathy Lee's monumental brain fart.  Then again, you're Hollywood trash, Martin.  As such, you aren't all that birght.  You just can't help shooting yourself in the foot.

::unknowncomic::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Another one for the list
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 11:18:31 AM »
It always kills me when diminutive leftist entertainers open their ignorant bigoted yaps and alienate millions (perhaps billions) of people of which many are required to support the livlihood of these brilliant self-appointed ambassadors of tolerance, compassion and reason.

The stupid bastard could have saved us all the wordy bullcrap if he had just stood up (is he standing?  I can't tell!) turned around and mooned the camera.

Right back at ya douchebag!

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
"I mean, 2008 was the most exciting. I mean, the Democrats had a, first time, a black man at the top of the ticket, and the Republicans had a vice presidential choice, a woman who had never met a black man."

Martin Short-bus must not have gotten the Leftist talking points memo. If he had, he'd know what all good Leftists knew at least a year ago: Sarah Palin had cheap "darkside" groupie sex with a *gasp-if-you're-a-Leftist* Black college basketball player. Oh, the horror.

Right Leftist pukes? Right?

God, how I hate these people. I hate hating these people.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 12:14:21 PM »
What's not to loathe about a dip-shiite like shorty? He's the type that you allow to tag along because he will buy all the drinks but I wouldn't ever actually acknowledge that I knew him  :D

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:03:17 PM »
IDP I forgot about that.  Who was it...Glen Rice was it, bragging how he bagged Sarah back in her broadcasting days?

A Hollywood leftist certainly wouldn't hold women to a higher standard then men, would they.  After all a women claims she bedded our little Barry, after a single date, also.

Which makes the diminutive little white boy's race baiting even more laughable.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 02:00:56 PM »
Good thing short is a flamin liberal or he would be accused of hate speech.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.